Start by marking “Torem (Zeus's Pack #4)” as Want to Read:
Torem (Zeus's Pack #4)

Torem (Zeus's Pack #4)

[Siren Ménage Everlasting ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, werewolves]

Dino Triziano is the foreman in charge of building the new home for Zeus's pack. When he discovers there are more than humans inhabiting the planet, he runs in panic.

Sidney Porter is a shifter from another pack. He’s addicted to Red Bull and Bingo, and he is upset whe
Published August 19th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Torem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Torem

Serena Yates
Jun 07, 2011 Serena Yates rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-m
This fourth book added a great deal of humor to the usual mix of mates struggling to deal with each other, as well as their enemies.

I loved Dino, the human mate. He’s so down to earth and straightforward-thinking that the whole supernatural thing hits him hard. He doesn’t deal very well with it in the beginning, but his stubborn insistence of figuring it all out actually becomes an asset. Sidney is just too much! He is hilarious, and the description of his antics had me in stitches. He also carr
Janelle
I cannot get enough of this series. Lynn Hagen has brought me into a great world of reading. I have fallen in love with Zeus's pack and her band of demons and look forward Christian's Coven!
Lizzy
3.5
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, ménage
2011 Review:

I didn’t actually like any of the main guys in this one.
On the other hand some interesting future protagonists assembled. I already like all I have seen of the three for the next book, and the whole (view spoiler) thing sounds promising, no matter how long it takes to come to fruition. Eh, if only these weren’t all threesomes. But I can deal.
The next one is the last available at this time, which is sort of sad. Ish.
We also got a little more of the Takeo sto
Kerry  sullivan
Feb 03, 2012 Kerry sullivan rated it it was amazing
This instalment had me in stitches, Sid was so funny that I had to stop reading because I could not see through the tears and my sides hurt from laughing so hard. I guessed Sid's secret, the species but not the category he was. The fact he was jumping around gave me the clue but it was a joy to watch the bundle of energy go.

The emotional angst of this story was a really good counter point to the fun of Sid. I liked that Torem's emotional torment didn't take to much of the plot as there was so m
adrienne
Mar 14, 2012 adrienne rated it liked it
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo
Lisa
Whilst rescuing his brother from his pack, Torem scents, Sid, his brother's best friend as his other mate. Torem has a problem. His other mate is human and he has no idea how to tell him.
Sid made this book for me. I loved how hyper he was and his love of bingo.
Dino, I guess, as all human mates are was very quickly accepting of his new life, even if he did run the first time.
The surprise when Sid shifts and he is a jaguar, was priceless.
AyoDollFace
Feb 18, 2015 AyoDollFace rated it liked it
This book was better than most from this author even though I didn't care for Dino. Dino just didn't cut it for me. I did not like him even a little bit. It would have been better with just Sid and Torem (imo). Would have given it a higher rating if Dino wasn't in it.
Teresa
First read June 3, 2012
3.5 Stars - I actually liked this book. Sidney is crazy but fun, Dino is dominant even though he is human and Torem gets some healing. It is still more sex than plot but it was entertaining.
Marsha Spence
Sep 11, 2011 Marsha Spence rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy-para, menage
Loved it! Dino and Torem were engaging and Sidney just made me laugh my ass off. He's such a spaz!!

4/2015-5/2015 Reread of Zeus's Pac, Brac Pack, Demon Warriors, and Christian's Coven. Today's #'s: ZP 7; BP 25; DW 3; CC 3
Tj
Aug 19, 2011 Tj rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2011
One of the better in the series. Sidney is so....bouncy;) He is adorable. Dino and Torem are great too. I wish there was a little more depth on the characters and we could have known more of Dino's background. The editing really needs work.
Secretly Reading
What is with this author making one of the three men an irritating brat?! I'm sure Sidney's addiction to Red Bull (trademarked!) and bingo was suppose to be funny but his hyper-active babbling behavior was just irritating; I felt bad for the other two men that Sidney was his mate!
Clover
May 20, 2011 Clover rated it really liked it
a good read with again mates that are totally out of control !!
Ter
Jun 07, 2011 Ter rated it it was amazing
I love Sidney in this one.
Emily
Aug 14, 2013 Emily rated it really liked it
Originally read in 2012
Carolyn88
Oct 25, 2011 Carolyn88 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-romance, wolf
I love this series. I can not wait for the next book. I hope this series goes as long as her other series. MMM/romance yummy
Rita
Aug 23, 2014 Rita rated it liked it
I liked Torem and Dino, but I did not like Sidney that much, he was just too hyper and refused to stop drinking those god damn energy drinks, like nothing was wrong. Just... somehow he pissed me off
Catharina Coppell
Catharina Coppell rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2012
Милица
Милица rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2015
Serenity
Serenity rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2014
Niesha Mcadoo
Niesha Mcadoo rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2014
Deirdre
Deirdre rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2011
Angel
Angel rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2011
Ashley Widjaja
Ashley Widjaja rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2012
Cam
Cam rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2013
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2013
Leigh
Leigh rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2012
Dee
Dee rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2011
Sarah Lafranzo
Sarah Lafranzo rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2013
  • Cheetah in Charge (Purrfect Mates #6)
  • Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (Wolf Creek Pack #6)
  • The Hunger (Fatefully Yours #7)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...

Zeus's Pack (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Jasper (Zeus's Pack #1)
  • Avanti (Zeus's Pack #2)
  • Knox (Zeus's Pack #3)
  • Hunter (Zeus's Pack #5)
  • Sully (Zeus's Pack #6)
  • Bald Eagle (Zeus's Pack #7)
  • Memphis (Zeus's Pack #8)
  • Rave (Zeus's Pack #9)
  • Dorm (Zeus's Pack #10)
  • Bryck (Zeus's Pack #11)