Start by marking “Death of a Black Rose (The Rose Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Death of a Black Rose (The Rose Trilogy #3)

Death of a Black Rose (The Rose Trilogy #3)

4.23  ·  Rating Details  ·  47 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
A new adult paranormal romance.

A black Rose dies...
Now it's time to run...
The one I love lost... oh God, what have I done?

What if vampires were the good guys and a human girl was the one to fear?

Death of a Black Rose, book three in The Rose Trilogy, is a paranormal romance that concludes with a heroine who's now the one to fear, a vampire who vows to save the soul of the
Published August 27th 2013 by Amber Leaf Publishing (first published August 9th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Death of a Black Rose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death of a Black Rose

The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica SorensenThe Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica SorensenHidden Wings by Cameo RenaeRecalled by Cambria HebertShattered Promises by Jessica Sorensen
Book Covers from Mae I Design
50th out of 147 books — 156 voters
Incarnate by Jodi MeadowsThe Selection by Kiera CassEverneath by Brodi AshtonA Million Suns by Beth RevisExiled by RaShelle Workman
Breath Taking Covers Of 2011-2012
320th out of 497 books — 892 voters

More lists with this book...

Valeria
I have to admit there were some unexpected twists I would never have seen coming. All of the characters had a special mission and part to play in this story which was great, but at the end everything just seemed too convenient. My final verdict would be enjoyable but not memorable.
Melissa ownsbey
Sep 26, 2013 Melissa ownsbey rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
it was awesome i love it the cover was great
Melanie
Aug 23, 2013 Melanie rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book for review.

Death of a Black Rose is the third and final installment in Tish Thawer’s “Rose Trilogy” and I have been waiting to get my hands on it for about a year and so was thrilled to be able to read the ARC. These books have a totally original vampire type mythology and throws in a healthy dose of demonology for good measure.

This book did not go at all the way I had expected it to but I wasn’t disappointed in the least. When I got to the end
Proserpine
Aug 30, 2013 Proserpine rated it really liked it
Shelves:
YAY, finally, the last book from The Rose Trilogy by Tish Thawer is here and I had the chance to read and review it! I really fell in love with the two first books and the novella, so I was eager to learn how this story would end!

I loved to read about Meredith and Jemery kind of life now that Rose wasn't in the picture anymore. The action was, as usual, non-stop and really gripping and the best part was about Rose.

It was awesome to read about Rose' transformation into an hybrid. It was dark, pow
Brynn Myers
Aug 27, 2013 Brynn Myers rated it it was amazing
Review of Death of a Black Rose by Tish Thawer

When Tish Thawer messaged me to ask if I would beta read her final book in the series, I jumped at the opportunity. When I read Scent of a White Rose, I was a blogger and was thrilled with the first book in the Rose Trilogy. Now, three books and a novella later, I’m an even happier camper. I cannot help but feel a tinge of sadness now that we’ve reached the end of this series though, it’s bitter sweet for sure. I’ve grown attached to Rose & Chris
Sarah Lazowski
May 05, 2014 Sarah Lazowski rated it it was amazing
This is a must read!!!
This is the final book in The Rose Trilogy. It was bittersweet reading this book knowing that it was the last book in the trilogy. Without giving any spoilers away...I was surprised at how some of the things progressed in the book. It was an emotional ride, but it was a good emotional ride. It is hard to write a review and not give away any spoilers. Let me just say that I love this book. I love how it ended and I highly recommend this series and this author!!!
Carlyle Labuschagne
Sep 02, 2013 Carlyle Labuschagne rated it really liked it
I am a bit sad to say goodbye to these characters. I enjoyed the series very much. Tish's imagination is beyond measure. What an epic ending! The story had me gripped from the beginning. The powerful display on the dark elements, the loss of oneself and then the love that brings you back from a lonely, dangerous place had me sitting on the edge of my seat. The story moved like an episode of a TV series with various points of views on one event unfolding. A great read!
EndlessReading
Aug 18, 2013 EndlessReading rated it it was amazing
Bubster
Aug 27, 2013 Bubster rated it liked it
Biggest turn off about this series is that all the character's points of view sound the same. This is also a short and simplistic book.
Amber Evans
Amber Evans marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2016
Nadine Babas
Nadine Babas rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2016
Kath
Kath marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016
shanay
shanay marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2016
Guertins92gmail.com
Guertins92gmail.com marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Carly
Carly marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2016
Renato Dantas
Renato Dantas marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Tiana
Tiana marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Horakme
Horakme rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Angie7
Angie7 rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2015
Caitlyn
Caitlyn marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Elle
Elle added it
Dec 27, 2015
Genieinachanelbottle
Genieinachanelbottle marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
Jorja
Jorja marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2015
Macayla Key
Macayla Key marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
  • ReAwakened (Angel Creek, #2)
  • Mystic Embrace (Embrace, #3)
  • Caged in Spirit (Caged, #3)
  • Beautiful Dream (Beautiful, #2)
  • The Pirate Curse (Spirit Guide, #5)
  • Fallen Grace (Fallen Grace, #1)
  • Eden-West (Eden, #2)
  • Pitch Perfect (Boys of Summer, #1)
  • Fae (Auri, #2)
  • All That Bleeds (Etherlin, #1)
  • Dominus (Requiem, #3)
  • Bliss (The Custos, #1)
  • Crimson Psyche (Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire Psychologist, #3)
  • The Patrick Sinclaire Story
  • Blood Forever (Blood Coven Vampire, #8)
  • Coming Back to You
  • Of Noble Chains (Ventori Fables, #1)
  • Darkness Comes This Way (The Guardians of the Night, #1)
5201320
Award Winning Author, Tish Thawer, writes paranormal romances for all ages. From her first paranormal cartoon, Isis, to the Twilight phenomenon, myth, magic, and superpowers have always held a special place in her heart.

Tish is known for her detailed world-building and magic-laced stories. Her work has been compared to Nora Roberts, Sam Cheever, and Charlaine Harris. She has received nominations f
More about Tish Thawer...

The Rose Trilogy (3 books)
  • Scent of a White Rose (The Rose Trilogy, #1)
  • Blood of a Red Rose (The Rose Trilogy, #2)