Start by marking “Grayson (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #1)” as Want to Read:
Grayson (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #1)

Grayson (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #1)

4.21  ·  Rating Details  ·  192 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews

Sheriff Grayson Ryland wasn't easily shocked. But then his old flame, Eve Warren, returns to Silver Creek for the sole purpose of asking him to impregnate her. And although he's never forgiven Eve for walking away and breaking his heart, her anguish is hard to watch. Before he can reject the most hardheaded--yet still impossibly alluring--woman in Texas, he has to protect
ebook, Harlequin Intrigue #1314, 224 pages
Published November 1st 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Grayson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grayson

Susan
I really liked this book. Eve knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go after it. She also was able to keep calm while someone was trying to kill her and Grayson. Grayson wasn't at all willing to give Eve what she wanted, but couldn't resist her either. He also wanted to make sure she was safe. The mystery itself was interesting -- the culprit could have been any one of the suspects. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.
Janet Rodman
Jul 05, 2016 Janet Rodman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A dead, unidentified female body is found in Silver Creek, Texas, and someone is trying to kill Eve Warren. Are the two events related? Eve returns to Silver Creek ,Texas to ask her ex for a favor. Due to the onset of early menapause, she asks Grayson Ryland to help get her pregnant, no strings attached. Eve is a photographer who apparently took a photo that needed to be destroyed, along with Eve. Grayson Ryland just happens to be the Sheriff of Silver Creek. Grayson turns down Eve's request to ...more
HarlequinRomanceReviews
Grayson can't believe it when his old-time sweetheart, Eve, shows up at his home and tells him a secret he does NOT want to know--she is having fertility problems, and if she doesn't get pregnant within twenty-four hours, she won't be able to have a baby for the rest of her life.

Grayson has no intention of having sex with Eve. But when she guilt-traps him into it, he does...and then finds out that Eve's life is in danger. As much as he wants to stay away from the woman who might be carrying his
Kay Rogal
Oct 02, 2012 Kay Rogal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Delores Fossen's 'Grayson', The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch series, is power packing from page one when Grayson's past love, Eve, comes back into his life. It's hard enough seeing the woman who broke his heart and walked out of his life, she's back and his heart has not forgotten. She asks for his help to impregnate her before she loses the chance to have a baby forever. He can't forget his own upbringing and refuses, but sometimes life has a way of showing Eve &
Grayson what is really impo
Debbie Heaton
Nov 10, 2011 Debbie Heaton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In Fossen's romantic suspense novel, Sheriff Grayson Ryland wasn't a man easily shocked that is, until his old flame, Eve Warren, returns to Silver Creek for the sole purpose of asking him to impregnate her. Before he can reject the alluring, hardheaded woman, he finds himself protecting her after an attempt on her life thrusts them both into a dangerous murder investigation. In the heat of the moment, Grayson is ready to forgive Eve for issuing an ultimatum years ago that sent them on separate ...more
Diana
Sep 22, 2012 Diana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. I was intrigued with the way Eve went after Grayson to get what she wanted and then had to except his protection after she was threatened. A love story that is more about the real ups and downs that can go with love for a decade. The killer at the end was a big surprise to me and was afraid it wasn't going to end well. Was excited when it did and glad Grayson finally came to his senses. Have read Nate's story before this one but would love to read the other two brothe ...more
Paula Legate
I have really enjoyed this series. I have read many of the books in the Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch series, but never read the first book until now. All the books are stand alones . I thought it would be nice to go back and read the first book that started this great series of books. The book did not disappoint.

Eve made a good Heroine. She was not afraid to go after what she wanted. She also kept calm when faced with danger. Gage made a good Hero. He was there to protect Eve. Gage had to raise
Judy
I really liked this book. I haven't read many books in the HQN Intrigue line, but this had a good balance between the romance and the suspense. I liked Grayson and Eve and look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Vivien
This is the first book in a series about six brothers who all live on a ranch in Silver Creek and work in various types of law enforcement

Grayson is the oldest of them, effectively bought them up after their father took off for whereabouts unknown and their mother commited suicide shortly afterwards. Due to this Grayson has decided never to marry or have children. Eve is his childhood sweetheart who after giving him a commitment ultimatum leaves Silver Creek and Grayson behind.

The action takes p
Lyre
Eva was a strong woman requested an independent self-consciousness, her interaction with Grayson was full of sparks. I have great admiration for her determination to be a mother no matter how much her life was at stake.
Kristina
Jul 30, 2014 Kristina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. It was a million times better than I expected it to be. There was plenty of action going on throughout the entire book. And I liked the romance. The only thing kinda bad that I would say is that Grayson is kinda an idiot throughout most of the book to Eve. Once it clicked for him it was the best. I would recommend this book:)
Patrizia
Nov 21, 2015 Patrizia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4 1/2 stelle, quindi qui gliene metto 5...

Il libro inizia col botto (letteralmente...) e prosegue in modo adrenalitico. Alla fine, la soluzione del mistero è stata, almeno per me, sconcertante. Bella anche la parte amorosa. E, visto che in questo libro fanno la comparsa almeno tre dei prossimi protagonisti maschili, non vedo l'ora di proseguire la serie! il mio portafoglio, invece, piange...

Ora, comunque, ho capito perché questa autrice ha sempre delle recensioni molto buone. Era la prima volta
Jodi
May 22, 2016 Jodi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first book by this author. I loved it. I have this whole series but one. I hope to love the rest of her series.
Andi
Sep 26, 2014 Andi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook
great book
Cathy Beckett
Wow what a mess. Grayson's ex has come back to town with one thing on her mind--getting pregnant. She has been told that she is premenopausal and might never be able to have children unless she tries now. Eve not only comes back asking Grayson for this huge favor she has brought danger with her. She unwittingly photographed a murder victim and her murderer. The murderer has decided that Eve and anyone involved with her needs to die. What will happen to Eve and Grayson? You will have to read the ...more
Liz Mulherin
Sep 30, 2014 Liz Mulherin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Series
Mombo
Excellent. Grayson had the perfect balance of romance and mystery to keep the pages turning. Just when you thought it was over, it really wasn't and the ending was just about perfect.

Eve and Grayson's story will take you back to old-school romantic serials with it's nearly unbelievable premise for reuniting lovers to the drop-down-on-his-knees proposal.

Looking forward to the next book in the series!
Cassandra
Apr 22, 2015 Cassandra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Grayson is the first installment in the Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch series and what a way to start an awesome series! I absolutely loved the story of Grayson and Eve. This is one terrific book!!
Sara Tieszen paschal
I have read a few out of order for the lack of getting my hands on all the books in the series. However, it was still an amazing action packed read worthy of reading;)
Averill
I liked the book, but thought the ending wasn't well written.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch
Hannah  Ruth
Dec 21, 2014 Hannah Ruth rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was so good!
Sandra Myers
Sandra Myers marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Brookelyn Thyne
Brookelyn Thyne marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Judy Walker
Judy Walker is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2016
Tara Hickson
Tara Hickson marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Jennifer Merdinger
Jennifer Merdinger marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Shantie
Shantie marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
  • Cooper Vengeance  (Cooper, #7)
  • Colby Law (Colby Agency, #48)
  • Stampeded (Whitehorse, MT: Chisholm Cattle Co., #4)
  • Last Spy Standing (SDDU, #11)
  • Yuletide Protector (The Precinct Task Force, #6; The Precinct #22)
  • Detective Daddy (Situation: Christmas, #1)
  • Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #1)
  • The Missing Twin
  • Guns and the Girl Next Door
Thank you for finding me on Goodreads!

Here's my bio:

USA Today bestselling author, Delores Fossen, has sold over 90 novels with millions of copies of her books in print worldwide. She's received the Booksellers' Best Award for romantic suspense, the Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award and was a finalist for the prestigious Rita . Her books have been featured in Woman's Day magazine and Vogue. In
More about Delores Fossen...

The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch (8 books)
  • Dade (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #2)
  • Nate (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #3)
  • Kade (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #4)
  • Gage (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #5)
  • Mason (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #6)
  • Josh (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #7)
  • Sawyer (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #8)