Start by marking “Few Things Left Unsaid” as Want to Read:
Few Things Left Unsaid

Few Things Left Unsaid

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  1,693 ratings  ·  100 reviews
The bestselling novel in a brand new jacket

Aditya is a confused soul. He is unclear about his ambitions or goals in life. He hates engineering from the core of his heart, but destiny has other plans for him as he ends up in an engineering college despite his wishes. Adityas search for true love comes to a halt when he runs into Riya, a fellow college student. Just when thi
Paperback, New edition with new jacket, 298 pages
Published May 2013 by Random House India (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Few Things Left Unsaid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Few Things Left Unsaid

2 States by Chetan BhagatI Too Had A Love Story.. by Ravinder SinghThe 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan BhagatRevolution 2020 by Chetan BhagatThe Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi
Indian Books - Fiction
65th out of 669 books — 1,653 voters
Someone Like You by Sarah DessenForever by Judy BlumeDreamland by Sarah DessenGo Ask Alice by Beatrice SparksAfter by Amy Efaw
YA Sex & Pregnancy Novels
184th out of 268 books — 523 voters

More lists with this book...

Rohit Sharma
“FEW THINGS LEFT UNSAID ” conveys very FEW THINGS!!!

Genre: Romance/Fiction

Publishers: Srishti

“FEW THINGS LEFT UNSAID” is the first novel by Mr. Sudeep Nagarkar. It is the story of Aditya, who does not know what he wants in his life. He hates engineering, but ends up taking admission in an engineering college, just because his parents want him to be an engineer. His search for his perfect girl ends when he meets Riya, a beautiful girl, and one of his classmates. One fine day, he proposes to her,
Pooja Jeevagan
And god knows if I will ever finish...one of the most incoherent write-up with absolutely no editing....I am sure it requires more effort from the readers to read it, than the writer took to write it!!!

Is there a way to negatively rate a book!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Couldn't even bear seeing this book in my currently reading section and hence had to just move it somewhere...yes this book remains with me like 150 pages that should never have been
Bewarely
It was too boring. Every time he (Aditya) sees her, he thinks of her dress, how transparent it is, like that..., my god none in true love thinks that way.And the author was portraying romance unnecessarily. Except bad,worse I don't have any other better words. Seriously waste! What to write a review about this book?? I don't recommend it to anyone who has read "I too had a love story". And it cannot be compared with "I too had a love story".........
Priya
Apr 17, 2012 Priya rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: good
FEW THINGS LEFT UNSAID by Sudeep Nagarker this book whn i first saw on online store i was very impressed by title and the phrase writen tht some love story cant be predictable i decided to read it and whn i started its going on slow after 6 page its like interesting means i feel there be more to read and to feel but as i move on i feel why i m reading this book

i dnt know i last why the writer writen tht LOVE STORY CANT BE WRONG A GIRL CAN BE

whts that girl had done wrong i dnt know why as the wr
Vinoth

It took me lots of determination to decide to complete this book!! i don't want to waste my time on reviewing this book.
There is only one line in this entire book of 231 pages which stands out and that is LOVE CAN NEVER BE WRONG , A GIRL CAN BE . rest all is ......
Sundeep Supertramp
Very boring one... i still wonder i was doen with this book.. It is very boring.. disappointing.. or maybe i expected lot about this one... maybe i want to just get rid so i rushed through the book...

once a friend came to me, while i was reading this book and asked me what i was doing... so answered this.. and this is what i am gonna tell others too..

SOME DUMB BY SOME GUY, OR SOME BOOK FROM A DUMB GUY, OR SOME DUMB BOOK FROM A DUMB GUY...

no offense if you liked it... a boring priece of...
Ashutosh Alekar
The title of the book is very promising!
The story is such that there's no ending.
The moments of Aditya and Riya are sweet and adorable.
The story will specially appeal to college going folks.
Much detailed explanation of a world around also given.
Really! The person lost in love can achieve anything in this world!
Why am I saying this ?
Read the book and you will know!
Piyush
Left it midway..
According to me, the book lacked "THAT" romantic sting which most of the Indian love novels generally have.
This was the first love story that I left midway (as this book will henceforth be known).
So, if you are expecting a love story which will remind you of yours, make your heart pound a thousand times faster and etc etc (things which generally happen with me while reading a love story), sadly this book wont fulfill your expectations.
Sorry if the comment is harsh, but its wha
Varun A
i love the book ........but in middle part some lag is there ...but gud try ....for first time
Anuja
When a book has a catchy title and cover page, one would definitely expect a treat inside. But it is said that one must not judge a book by its cover. According to me, this is one such book. I mean no offence, this is my personal view and I do not expect people to agree with me. Very average narration, dialogues, descriptions, poor grammar and too much focus on the unnatural, crazy love they had for each other along with usage of words like bacchu, husband, wife and concept of unofficial marriag ...more
Chintan Mistry
Few Things Left Unsaid! First Of All I Didn't Find The Title Of Book Matching Its Story! (My View)
I've Read 8-10 Novels So Far... And I Finished This Book The Fastest! The Writing/Language Used In The Book Is Very Simple.. You Can Go Through It Quickly! To Write 280 Page Book Sudeep Nagarkar Has Written Minute Details Alot! The No. Of Times "I Miss You Jaan.. I Love U Jaan... My Bacchhha etc" Written In Book Is Damn Too High! This Book Is Very Cheesy! Book Deals With Modern Day Relationships Lov
Vinay Kumar G
#FewThingsLeftUnsaid by sudeep nagarkar Started of very cool and romantically but felt dragged and bored towards the end.but the very climax was happy n cheerful.Epilogue was well done.

This was the quickest read for me.completed entire book in 6hours.not much to talk about language.like many other Indian authors it was amateur.That doesn't bother me.Too many cliches were used.Pre Ending was all about Aditya deciding to "Try on more time to get back riya" four times and again thinking to "move
Madhulika Liddle
A sense of relief is what I feel at the end of this book. Relief that it's over (one of my quirks is that I don't abandon books midway, no matter how vile). And relief that I didn't spend any money on it (it came as part of a giveaway at an Amazon - Kindle Direct Publishing presentation).

The story is simple to the point of being tedious and repetitive: boy (studying - or spending most of his time checking out the girls, or bunking classes - at an engineering college) falls for classmate. Classm
Ami
A pathetic book. Full of spelling and grammatical mistakes. Pathetic editing. It just made me wonder why the book was written. there was no systematic flow in the story line. At certain point some text was in italics and was wondering why it was done that way coz no particular pattern was followed.

I would say the book was very childish it dint atall add value to the personality of the reader. it is a crap material and waste of time i would never advise anyone to read it.
Rohan
May 29, 2013 Rohan added it
The most irritating and imature piece of writing i have ever read in my life.......same thing goes on and on and on.... loads of grammatical mistake and at few places words are repeating unnecessarily like which which.... i think whosover was editing, dozed off while editing it because it is such a pathetic book that i was wondering that y does it on the list of bestsellers on leading websites?
Meghant Parmar
It has been set in the backdrop of an engg. college with love betrayal commitments emotions & every other word used for expression and emotion.

First few pages will sound like a typical love story but then later on the masala factor increases and it becomes more and more interesting to read it. :)

It has been followed up with a sequel too.
Gunjan Shrivastava
No stars and only one word crap. Please just writing about college romance, does not make one a writer. I am surprised such work even found a publisher. To read that this book is a best seller has me worried.
Priya
Break ups gives a good meaning to love thats wat i felt while reading this book.And its a bit Long story were i cant find any humour along with romance,sadness,happiness etc..anyways good one
Mirang Shah
Typical Indian Type Love Story ...

Kiran Kumar
A love story/hate story with open ending.
About two young engineering students who fall in love at first sight. Another story of a very beautiful and sexy girl (Riya) falling for an average guy (Aditya) for reasons unknown. A very passionate love story narrated by the boy but truly appears to be one-sided. The feelings of love are beautifully narrated from the boy’s side but the same passion did not appear as much, from the other side. There are a couple of ups and downs, twists and turns in the
Arati
My best friend had given.me this book as birthday present. The cover is beautiful and summary looks intresting and I was excited to read it. but turns out this book is completely waste of time. It has no plot what so ever. Writing isnt that great. and it looks more like a guys diary with lots of imapropriate thoughts in it than.a book. I have no idea why it is so popular. The only reason I havnt thrown that book out of my house is that its my best friend's present to me.
Pratik
few things left unsaid.
my opinion about this novel is that it was simply superb. i really liked it. what made me more liking this book is its marvellous plot and a good ending. i felt every thing about the plot.. at the end i felt for riya though as she was going well untill aadi did a few mistakes..
Overall i liked this novel and emotion was all over me.. great work by sudeep nagarkar
Mishty
Shitty piece of writing. Which makes no sense. So many grammatical and printing errors.
Wait, those two were on giving surprise spree to each other and suddenly they lose each other for not-so-obvious reasons and also get together? It made utterly no sense to me. Positive, I don't think there was something. Some teenager writing this.

(Please avoid.)
Rahul Sharma
Sambit
Seemed to me like reading a guy's personal diary. Grow up writer, the language used here is utter rubbish if you ask me, though every guy who has attended college can relate to story as this. The language used is gibberish.
Shreekant Menon
The book was way too cheesy,immature and fanciful. Usages like 'my baccha' and 'does a mother leave her baccha' are far more creepy than romantic!! Here is another author who joins the 'aspiring to be chetan bhagat' bandwagon!
Madhulika Yadav
This book is a sheer disappointment. I wonder how it crawled up to the best seller list!
The writer fails miserably in drawing the outline of his characters. He just talks about "cleavage", "transparent cloths" and "sex".
The story is very predictable and boring.
Advait
Best book i loved it so much its the true story and a the ending is so beautiful its like the author want the reader to select the end of the book.
Pooja Prabhakar
shit I done with book, why? there is nothing more than sex and girls in Adity's life. still I give one star for Mr.Suresh Banarji
Sameera
I consider this book as one of the first book i have ever read...
cliches... stupid narrations... what not!
  • Love @ Facebook
  • OOPS! 'I' fell in love! just by chance...
  • Anything Else But Love
  • She Broke Up, I Didn’t! .... I just kissed someone else!
  • Tea for two and a piece of cake
  • Just Friends
  • That Kiss In The Rain
  • Never Let Me Go...
  • Of Course I Love You...! Till I Find Someone Better...
  • Right Fit Wrong Shoe
  • The Magic Drum And Other Favourite Stories
  • My Country My Life
  • I have a Dream
  • My EX Fell in Love
Sudeep Nagarkar, residing in Mumbai, is the author of three bestselling novels – Few Things Left Unsaid (2011), That’s The Way We Met (2012) and It Started With a Friend Request (2013). His new book "Sorry You're Not My Type" is scheduled to be Valentine 2014 release.

His all books are inspired from real life incidents and continue to top the bestseller charts. He was listed in ‘Celebrity Author o
More about Sudeep Nagarkar...
It Started With a Friend Request That's The Way We Met Sorry You're Not My Type You are the Password to my Life