Start by marking “Everything Romance: A Celebration of Love for Couples” as Want to Read:
Everything Romance: A Celebration of Love for Couples

Everything Romance: A Celebration of Love for Couples

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Romance is always in season when you’re in love.

Ready to create romantic memories? If you’re looking for new and unique ways to celebrate love, captivate the heart of your true love, or simply enjoy each other’s company, Everything Romance offers all of this and much more.

Inside you’ll find…

Ways to engage your loved one with conversation starters for couples; Fun and creat
Published December 20th 2011 by WaterBrook Press

To ask other readers questions about Everything Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything Romance

Jillyn
I received this book through Goodreads First Reads.

Everything Romance is a cute, fun, and inspirational book aimed to help couples, both new and old, keep the love they share present in everyday life. It reads like a scrapbook, successfully breaking up the context with a various assortment of romantic goodies and advice. This guide includes trivia and fun facts about love, a variety of recipes to make and share with your special someone, inspirational quotes, tips of the trade, and so much more.
Kate
This book is advertised as a guide for couples to keeping romance alive with fun ideas. I don't think that is an accurate description at all. A prior review referred to it as a scrapbook, and I think that is more accurate.

The VAST majority of this book is romantic quotes and love letters, and lists (i.e. top 100 romantic songs). While in a way that is a celebration of love it's hard to say why the authors thought it might specifically apply to COUPLES. I can't imagine this book being helpful to
Christian Fiction Addiction
I hate to admit it, but sometimes us guys can be a little bit clueless when it comes to the art of wooing and romancing our wives (and I'm guessing that sometimes even wives can use help in that department too!). I was completely impressed by the latest offering from David Bordon and Tom Winters, a book filled with practical wisdom, entertaining stories, delicious recipes, and sure-to-be-a-hit date night ideas. I plan on consulting this book over and over during the years for inspiration. I espe ...more
Coyle
[Sigh] Yes. I read a book called Everything Romance. You know what? Shut up. It was free. Which reminds me: I received this book for free from Waterbrook Multnomah on the condition that I review it publicly. I was not paid to give a good review, obviously.

This book is, well, it's hard to classify. It's a reference book? I guess? The inside flap says that this book "abounds with all you need to show your adoration, revel in your relationship, and create a legacy of romance to last a lifetime." Wh
Alana
A cute book filled with little nuggets and interesting facts, stories, poetry and quotes about romance. I appreciated the excerpts from correspondence from renown authors to their wives as well as those from classic literature.
Maureen Timerman
What a fun book...chocked full of all kinds of Romantic examples. Includes recipes, Trivia, Love Stories, poetry, quotes...and much more.
Once you pick the book up you will be captured. After you have lingered through the pages, and you want to find something to share with your "Loved" one, there is a wonderful index in the back! There are so many delicious facts in here...wish I could share them all with you.
I "Love" this and have shared with a special Someone!

I received this book from Waterbro
Joy
I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway.

What a fun book. Receipts, conversation starters and lots of tidbits about kissing. Marriage blessings, prayers and converation starts. This might not be a guide for marriages, not that deep, but none of these suggestions would hurt and it's fun. There are stories but they are short and it might be a good things to put in that little room so many men do their only reading.

Would make a great gift esp if you are trying to add to another gift that is not quit
Holly (2 Kids and Tired)
This is a fun book about romance. I don't know that it's one I would sit down with my husband and read together, but it was entertaining to read on my own. I wouldn't call it a relationship book either, but more a place to get some cute ideas for dates or anniversaries, to read stories and anecdotes about love and romance and to find some potential recipes.

This would make a cute gift book for a newlywed couple or a new bride-to-be. A bit sappy, but sweet.
Farrah
A truly enjoyable book to go through with or even without your significant other. You’ll read interesting feeds, poems, scripture of love from the BIBLE, get recipes to try out for various occasions of celebration, and tips of course of ways to bring back more romance into your relationship. I recommend this all couples looking to reconnect or even to bring in more ideas to love each other. Keeper for my shelves!
Hannah Victoria Katherine
I recieved this book from goodreads giveaways and I thought it was a very cute and sweet book with lots of interesting facts, recipes, and advice.
Deanna also on Leafmarks because I miss Marco
This is the best book of its kind I have seen. It was funny, entertaining & educational. Great for romantics and brides. I truly enjoyed it.
Selina Li
very cute and fun :)
Maura
Maura marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Shellye
Shellye is currently reading it
Feb 22, 2015
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Darci
Darci marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Dhara
Dhara marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
Dhiren Manwani
Dhiren Manwani marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Sunil
Sunil marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2013
Darla
Darla added it
Feb 23, 2014
Kme_17
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2012
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
May 18, 2012
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
May 16, 2012
Lara Stanley
Lara Stanley marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2012
Aline
Aline marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2012
Sarah marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
101 Things You Should Do Before Your Kids Leave Home Everything Christmas 101 Things You Should Do Before Going to Heaven 101 Things You Should Do Before You Graduate Life's Simple Guide to God: Inspirational Insights for Growing Closer to God