Start by marking “Everything Romance: A Celebration of Love for Couples” as Want to Read:
Everything Romance: A Celebration of Love for Couples

Everything Romance: A Celebration of Love for Couples

Romance is always in season when you’re in love.

Ready to create romantic memories? If you’re looking for new and unique ways to celebrate love, captivate the heart of your true love, or simply enjoy each other’s company, Everything Romance offers all of this and much more.

Inside you’ll find…

Ways to engage your loved one with conversation starters for couples; Fun and cr
Published December 20th 2011 by WaterBrook

To ask other readers questions about Everything Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything Romance

Jillyn
Dec 27, 2011 Jillyn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book through Goodreads First Reads.

Everything Romance is a cute, fun, and inspirational book aimed to help couples, both new and old, keep the love they share present in everyday life. It reads like a scrapbook, successfully breaking up the context with a various assortment of romantic goodies and advice. This guide includes trivia and fun facts about love, a variety of recipes to make and share with your special someone, inspirational quotes, tips of the trade, and so much more.
Coyle
Mar 17, 2012 Coyle rated it did not like it
[Sigh] Yes. I read a book called Everything Romance. You know what? Shut up. It was free. Which reminds me: I received this book for free from Waterbrook Multnomah on the condition that I review it publicly. I was not paid to give a good review, obviously.

This book is, well, it's hard to classify. It's a reference book? I guess? The inside flap says that this book "abounds with all you need to show your adoration, revel in your relationship, and create a legacy of romance to last a lifetime." Wh
Kate
Dec 31, 2011 Kate rated it it was ok
This book is advertised as a guide for couples to keeping romance alive with fun ideas. I don't think that is an accurate description at all. A prior review referred to it as a scrapbook, and I think that is more accurate.

The VAST majority of this book is romantic quotes and love letters, and lists (i.e. top 100 romantic songs). While in a way that is a celebration of love it's hard to say why the authors thought it might specifically apply to COUPLES. I can't imagine this book being helpful to
Christian Fiction Addiction
Jan 31, 2012 Christian Fiction Addiction rated it it was amazing
I hate to admit it, but sometimes us guys can be a little bit clueless when it comes to the art of wooing and romancing our wives (and I'm guessing that sometimes even wives can use help in that department too!). I was completely impressed by the latest offering from David Bordon and Tom Winters, a book filled with practical wisdom, entertaining stories, delicious recipes, and sure-to-be-a-hit date night ideas. I plan on consulting this book over and over during the years for inspiration. I espe ...more
Maureen Timerman
Jan 28, 2012 Maureen Timerman rated it it was amazing
What a fun book...chocked full of all kinds of Romantic examples. Includes recipes, Trivia, Love Stories, poetry, quotes...and much more.
Once you pick the book up you will be captured. After you have lingered through the pages, and you want to find something to share with your "Loved" one, there is a wonderful index in the back! There are so many delicious facts in here...wish I could share them all with you.
I "Love" this and have shared with a special Someone!

I received this book from Waterbro
Joy
Jan 01, 2012 Joy rated it it was amazing
I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway.

What a fun book. Receipts, conversation starters and lots of tidbits about kissing. Marriage blessings, prayers and converation starts. This might not be a guide for marriages, not that deep, but none of these suggestions would hurt and it's fun. There are stories but they are short and it might be a good things to put in that little room so many men do their only reading.

Would make a great gift esp if you are trying to add to another gift that is not quit
Farrah
Jul 27, 2012 Farrah rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-reviews
A truly enjoyable book to go through with or even without your significant other. You’ll read interesting feeds, poems, scripture of love from the BIBLE, get recipes to try out for various occasions of celebration, and tips of course of ways to bring back more romance into your relationship. I recommend this all couples looking to reconnect or even to bring in more ideas to love each other. Keeper for my shelves!
Holly (2 Kids and Tired)
This is a fun book about romance. I don't know that it's one I would sit down with my husband and read together, but it was entertaining to read on my own. I wouldn't call it a relationship book either, but more a place to get some cute ideas for dates or anniversaries, to read stories and anecdotes about love and romance and to find some potential recipes.

This would make a cute gift book for a newlywed couple or a new bride-to-be. A bit sappy, but sweet.
Alana
Apr 05, 2014 Alana rated it it was amazing
A cute book filled with little nuggets and interesting facts, stories, poetry and quotes about romance. I appreciated the excerpts from correspondence from renown authors to their wives as well as those from classic literature.
Deanna Against Censorship
Jan 19, 2012 Deanna Against Censorship rated it it was amazing
This is the best book of its kind I have seen. It was funny, entertaining & educational. Great for romantics and brides. I truly enjoyed it.
Shellye
Feb 22, 2015 Shellye rated it it was amazing
Received this book as a gift from our Couples' Ministry. Will write a review on my blog soon @ http://iamruthproverbs31.blogspot.com
Hannah Victoria Katherine
I recieved this book from goodreads giveaways and I thought it was a very cute and sweet book with lots of interesting facts, recipes, and advice.
Carletha
Carletha rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2012
Aymi
Aymi rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2012
Lee Otis
Lee Otis rated it did not like it
Jan 30, 2012
Shelley
Shelley rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2017
Jean
Jean rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2016
Waterbrook Multnomah
Waterbrook Multnomah rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2011
Ana
Ana rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2012
Selina Li
Feb 02, 2012 Selina Li rated it it was amazing
very cute and fun :)
Mima
Mima rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2012
Lindsay
Lindsay rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2011
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2012
Uyathandwa
Uyathandwa rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2014
Mindy Detweiler
Mindy Detweiler rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2012
Brooke (i blog 4 books)
Brooke (i blog 4 books) rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2011
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2011
cheryl
cheryl marked it as to-read
Tanya
Tanya marked it as to-read
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Gabby
Gabby marked it as to-read
Alaina Maxam
Alaina Maxam marked it as to-read
Kristin Pikula
Kristin Pikula marked it as to-read
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Esther
Esther marked it as to-read
A.
A. marked it as to-read
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2011
Panhia Vang
Panhia Vang marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2011
Jade
Jade marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2011
Tonya
Tonya marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2011
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2011
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2011
Amber Griffith
Amber Griffith marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2011
JennaMarie
JennaMarie marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2011
Kat (Kindred Dreamheart)
Kat (Kindred Dreamheart) marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2011
Faithann
Faithann marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2011
Sammie Hoang
Sammie Hoang marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2011
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2011
Roxanne
Roxanne marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2011
Lynda
Lynda marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2011
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Karen French
Karen French marked it as to-read
Donna Harris
Donna Harris marked it as to-read