Start by marking “In Bed with the Opposition” as Want to Read:
In Bed with the Opposition

In Bed with the Opposition (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #6)

Texas Cattleman's Club Rule #6:Be Gracious in VictoryUnexpectedly becoming a father to his infant niece must have scrambled Brad Price's brain. Why else is the levelheaded ladies' man suddenly besotted with his longtime rival, Abby Langley? Being fierce opponents for the Texas Cattleman's Club presidency hasn't stopped Abby from coming to the desperate dad's aid. Now he ca ...more
Published November 29th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about In Bed with the Opposition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Bed with the Opposition

Ann  Lorz
Dec 09, 2011 Ann Lorz rated it really liked it
I love Kathie DeNosky's writing. She writes sweet, funny, happy to read books. You find yourself falling into the story as if you are living it. She's a must read for me.
Sep 11, 2016 karen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the best book in the series. But I wish all of the authors would have wrote more how the lives of the other members continued in their futures
Dec 11, 2011 Susan rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. Ok, so we knew from the beginning of the series that Brad and Abby would end up together -- there was just too much fire for them not to. I certainly enjoyed the process. Abby found that seeing Brad with his niece made him so much more appealing, and the time spent together taking care of her reduced the animosity between them. But she had had so much loss in her life that she was afraid to get really close and risk losing again. The day that Abby stepped in to help Brad with his ...more
Dec 26, 2011 Karen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Kathie's romances. I really enjoyed the chemistry between Brad and Abby. Abby has had some bad breaks in life, but she's strong and smart and her life long rival comes to her rescue along with his baby niece Sunny. Brad is a sweet hero that can curl a girls toes. This book is a nice comfort read.
Cyndi Delia
Dec 15, 2011 Cyndi Delia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Never read a book by this author. my BFF recommended her. Was happy she did. The author writes well and hits the mark on all points that are important in a romance novel. My only compliant was that it took forever for Brad to think of Sunnie as his daughter, rather than his niece.
Mar 06, 2012 Rina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally!!!! I was able to get this book from the library to finish this series. I love how Kathie Denosky softened him up (even tho we knew him and Abby would be together in the end. IM now on to Dynasties:The Kincaids.
Sue Lauzon
Read this as a stand alone. Hadn't read the previous 5 books in the series so I was not familiar with any of the characters. Was everything I expected from a Harlequin Desire book.
Vivian rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2013
Julie rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2012
Grace rated it it was ok
Jun 27, 2016
CRAZY DOLPHINS 88 rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2016
Jennifer Mcpherson
Jennifer Mcpherson rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2012
Lamia rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2013
Kelly Murphy
Kelly Murphy rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2013
Katzsouza4yahoo.Com rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2016
Nicole Chartier bartels
Nicole Chartier bartels rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2014
Ange Victoria
Ange Victoria rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2016
Dalia rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2012
Amanda rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2013
Fran rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2012
Nikita rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2016
Debbe rated it really liked it
May 28, 2016
Caitlyn rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2012
Ana rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Chetan Shet
Chetan Shet rated it did not like it
Mar 19, 2016
Terri rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2013
Jojo rated it it was ok
May 09, 2015
Frisca Hue
Frisca Hue rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2011
Lena P. Neely
Lena P. Neely rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2014
Dianne Tankard
Dianne Tankard rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • A Man of His Word (Lawyers in Love, #1)
  • Honorable Intentions (The Landis Brothers, #5; Billionaires and Babies, #26)
  • The Temporary Mrs. King (Kings of California, #11)
  • An After-Hours Affair (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #3)
  • A Tangled Affair (The Pearl House #2)
  • Bought: His Temporary Fiancée (The Takeover, #4)
  • A Very Private Merger (Dynasties: The Kincaids. #6)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • An Innocent in Paradise
  • The Cowboy's Pride (The Worths of Red Ridge, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #22)
  • In His Brother's Place
  • A Touch of Persuasion (Men Of Wolff Mountain #2)
  • Behind Boardroom Doors (Dynasties: The Kincaids #3)
  • Strictly Confidential Attraction (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Secret Diary) (Silhouette Desire #1677)
  • One Dance with the Sheikh (Dynasties: The Kincaids #5)
  • A Secret Birthright
Kathie writes at night with country tunes playing from a local radio station while the rest of the world sleeps. It's the quiet time of the night that inspires her to craft her stories with a unique style of sensuality, interspersed with a little humor.

Kathie has been a Romance Writers of America Golden Heart finalist twice. Her June 2001 release, His Baby Surprise, received the National Readers'
More about Kathie DeNosky...

Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown (6 books)
  • One Night, Two Heirs (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #1)
  • The Rebel Tycoon Returns (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #2)
  • An After-Hours Affair (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #3)
  • Millionaire Playboy, Maverick Heiress (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #4)
  • Temptation (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #5)