Start by marking “In Bed with the Opposition” as Want to Read:
In Bed with the Opposition

In Bed with the Opposition (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #6)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Texas Cattleman's Club Rule #6:Be Gracious in VictoryUnexpectedly becoming a father to his infant niece must have scrambled Brad Price's brain. Why else is the levelheaded ladies' man suddenly besotted with his longtime rival, Abby Langley? Being fierce opponents for the Texas Cattleman's Club presidency hasn't stopped Abby from coming to the desperate dad's aid. Now he ca ...more
Published November 29th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about In Bed with the Opposition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Bed with the Opposition

Ann  Lorz
I love Kathie DeNosky's writing. She writes sweet, funny, happy to read books. You find yourself falling into the story as if you are living it. She's a must read for me.
Susan
Excellent book. Ok, so we knew from the beginning of the series that Brad and Abby would end up together -- there was just too much fire for them not to. I certainly enjoyed the process. Abby found that seeing Brad with his niece made him so much more appealing, and the time spent together taking care of her reduced the animosity between them. But she had had so much loss in her life that she was afraid to get really close and risk losing again. The day that Abby stepped in to help Brad with his ...more
Karen
I love Kathie's romances. I really enjoyed the chemistry between Brad and Abby. Abby has had some bad breaks in life, but she's strong and smart and her life long rival comes to her rescue along with his baby niece Sunny. Brad is a sweet hero that can curl a girls toes. This book is a nice comfort read.
Cyndi Delia
Never read a book by this author. my BFF recommended her. Was happy she did. The author writes well and hits the mark on all points that are important in a romance novel. My only compliant was that it took forever for Brad to think of Sunnie as his daughter, rather than his niece.
Rina
Finally!!!! I was able to get this book from the library to finish this series. I love how Kathie Denosky softened him up (even tho we knew him and Abby would be together in the end. IM now on to Dynasties:The Kincaids.
Ladyacct
Enjoyed this last installment in the series.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown
Sylvia
Sylvia added it
Feb 28, 2015
Chai
Chai marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Tasha Livingstone
Tasha Livingstone marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Ziya Castaldi
Ziya Castaldi marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Doreen
Doreen added it
Jan 02, 2015
Jenn Allen
Jenn Allen marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 23, 2014
Theresa Day
Theresa Day marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Xahne
Xahne added it
Oct 30, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Felicia Crase
Felicia Crase marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Kathie writes at night with country tunes playing from a local radio station while the rest of the world sleeps. It's the quiet time of the night that inspires her to craft her stories with a unique style of sensuality, interspersed with a little humor.

Kathie has been a Romance Writers of America Golden Heart finalist twice. Her June 2001 release, His Baby Surprise, received the National Readers'
More about Kathie DeNosky...

Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown (6 books)
  • One Night, Two Heirs (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #1)
  • The Rebel Tycoon Returns (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #2)
  • An After-Hours Affair (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #3)
  • Millionaire Playboy, Maverick Heiress (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #4)
  • Temptation (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #5)
One Night, Two Babies (Silhouette Desire, #1966) The Billionaire's Unexpected Heir (Silhouette Desire, #1972) Baby at His Convenience Bossman Billionaire A Baby Between Friends