Start by marking “A Vampire Among Angels (The Vampire from Hell, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Vampire Among Angels (The Vampire from Hell, #2)

A Vampire Among Angels (The Vampire from Hell #2)

Living a life with an overbearing father can be a challenge. For Rayea whose father is the fallen angel, Lucifer, it's been torture. In the second installment of the Vampire from Hell series, Rayea finds peace when she visits the House of G. There she hopes for a new beginning among Blick's angelic friends, only to discover a vampire from Hell may not be welcome. (28,776 w ...more
ebook
Published September 29th 2011 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about A Vampire Among Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Vampire Among Angels

Corinne
Sep 30, 2011 Corinne rated it it was amazing
If you read part one and enjoyed it, you're in for a real delicious treat with part 2 and you will be left begging for part 3. I will give no spoilers, but I will say to everyone, read it, it is amazing. It's the type of story that you can't say away from for too long, as I found myself desperately needing to know what was going to happen next in the story and with the characters. A brilliant read, I promise you will not be disappointment, but you will be left wanting more.
Arburtha
Read the first one! This one was a little hard to read! However if you are going to accept Satan the I suppose you have to accept G, spelled G like that, and J. Lustful angels? What else is new. Loved It!! Can't wait to read the following 3 and 4. Also Grace and Nate sound very interesting.
Stephanie
Oct 29, 2011 Stephanie rated it liked it
I like this book but I felt like it was missing something. I wished it was longer and had more detail. more information and more feeling about the people in the book. I like to see the characters grow and I didn't feel that too much in this book.
Steph
Oct 02, 2011 Steph rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down!!!I love everything about the characters and plot...I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story and want more!!!!Love Ally Thomas!!!!
Mayrose
Jul 11, 2012 Mayrose rated it it was amazing
This is part 2 of an ongoing novella series. Parts 1-3 make up Volume 1. I really like this series and it has the potential to grab a huge fan base. It's got a completely different take on vampires and being that the main character, Rayea, is a vampire originating out of Hell, created by her father Lucifer, and the first of her kind, makes it very intriguing to say the least. But this series has a whole cast of interesting characters and story lines, some will have a familiar ring to them for th ...more
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Sep 13, 2012 Kendall {Book Crazy} rated it it was amazing
REVIEW OF BOOKS 1 TO 3!

I was asked by the author to write a review so I received all three of The Vampire from Hell books in the same one and I am so happy I did! These books were so great and they packed a real punch! They also just got better and better as the series continued! I really enjoyed them and I think that they were a great twist on the supernatural and that the plots of this series also just got better that by the second book I was hooked! Rayea was such a strong main character and
Vickie
Jul 26, 2012 Vickie rated it it was amazing
This fantastic follow up to the inspired part one was every bit as brilliant as it's predecessor, more so in some ways, as the author seems to have an even stronger grip on the characters she's brought into our lives. And how I love having them! Every page made me feel like I was getting closer and closer to these people, and by the end I was firmly emotionally invested in each and every one of them
Amy Mota
Apr 08, 2013 Amy Mota rated it really liked it
I love this book just as i did with the first one. Amazing and exciting to read. Read in in one day actually because i just could not put it down. First she makes out with an angel well, they do more than just make out actually. Then she goes and kills her father who is Lucifer by burning him to a crisp. Wow amazing book. I hope that they make a third book that one i have got to read. I recommend this book.
Katrina
Oct 21, 2015 Katrina rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
I was not feeling this at all. Honestly I only read it becuase it was free on my nook, and the first one was alright. But I just couldn't get into this at all. I still think the idea behind this whole story is good, but it's just not written well at all. I won't be reading any more books in this series.
Kellie
May 28, 2012 Kellie rated it it was amazing
It was AMAZING BOOK !!! once i started reading it i couldnt put it
down ! I Cant wait for Part 3 Ally Thomas A Vampire Among Angels by Ally Thomas
Kellie
Aug 13, 2012 Kellie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone !!
I loved this book ! Ally is an amazing writer ! I'm looking forward to read more from this author. Once i started reading the book i could not put it down ! I would recommend this book to everyone!
Amber
Jan 10, 2012 Amber rated it really liked it
okay, so I cant wait to read the next part of the series.
Ally, ur books are awesome so please keep them comimg.
I've really enjoyed reading them.

Jaime
Sep 30, 2011 Jaime rated it really liked it
I really loved it! Part 1 was good & Part 2 is even better. Great continuation of Rayea's story. Looking forward to Part 3.
Amanda
Nov 12, 2012 Amanda rated it it was amazing
Awesome is the only word for it. Pulls you in.
Beth
Oct 31, 2011 Beth rated it really liked it
What a new twist on the vampire and werewolf tale. Great new story with interesting plot. Strong heroin.
Vicky Pond
Oct 04, 2011 Vicky Pond rated it really liked it
Loved the story line. It just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to reading Part 3.
Ivy
Jan 24, 2012 Ivy rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
I loved the whole angel and demons of the story. Can't wait to read more and see where she leads us with Ray and Michael.
Delaney  Burton
I love this series. I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes PN. It was a nice little read. I read 1, 2, 3, and then the prequel. I can't wait for another to come out.
Kimberly
Jan 28, 2012 Kimberly rated it really liked it
Shelves: vampire
Interesting twist on the average vampire story. I look forward to the next in the series and reading more by this author. Very fast read.
Shawne Graves
Oct 04, 2011 Shawne Graves rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!!! I can only imagine it in a movie. The special effects would be phenomenal!
Netanella
First lines:
A drunk guy bumps into my table because he’s not paying attention to where he’s supposed to be walking. I stop typing and grab the sides of my laptop, so it won’t fall. “Come on, buddy. I’m busy here,” I say to him and bite my lip to keep my fangs from jutting forth as he passes by. The hunger is making me irritable.

Rayae's story continues. Formerly 1/2 demon, 1/2 human, she's now been turned into a fire-spouting vampire after having drunk some of daddy's blood in Episode One. Daddy
Melissa Levine
Mar 22, 2014 Melissa Levine rated it it was ok
Meigan
I think this book even confused itself. It was a step above the previous book in terms of maturity, but then the characters start their dialogue and the only thing missing are the new, highly annoying abbreviations used by kids like my 14 year old nephew. Words like "Obvi", "adorbs"...you get the idea. The dialogue was juvenile at best, which warred with the actions and storyline. Its either YA or it isn't, and this book tried hard to be both. Pity, because I was actually starting to like the st ...more
Reesa
Dec 04, 2014 Reesa rated it really liked it
A Vampire among Angels
Ally Thomas
Vampires, angles, dragons, and even zombies, oh my!
In this second installment of the Vampire from Hell novella series, the story continues with Rayea in the heavenly compounds. Being on the run from her murderous father and dealing with her new powers are just a few of her problems.
The story just keeps getting better and the story line continues in this installment. Other than a few formatting or spelling errors I was able to read the story in one sitting. Normal
Mia Darien
Jul 15, 2013 Mia Darien rated it liked it
Oh, man, this is one of those really tough reviews. 'Cause it didn't really grab me enough to push to four stars, but three stars seems too low. Even 3.5 isn't quite right. Why can't I do 3.75? It's really close to four stars for me, but not quite.

My main issues were that it was this odd mixture of YA and Adult. I mean, it's obviously adult, but the main character has a lot of YA tones to her, and so did the other characters. Since I have trouble with YA stuff, that kind of was weird for me.

Ther
Rosezetta
Apr 22, 2012 Rosezetta rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle
During several instances I became very confused reading this story. It was like the character would be talking about one thing, and in the next minute, talking about something totally different...and then she is back to the original topic.

What was up with Blink. He was hot and cold throughout the whole thing.

I really liked J and G...still haven't decided about the other angel yet.
Carla
Mar 30, 2013 Carla rated it it was ok
SPOILER!!!!!!

so since i read this in under 2 hrs im going to venture & say this wasn't a book.. short story maybe. also Ray sleeps with Michael ya know an archangel... UMMM WTH like an angel doesn't have better things to do then hump a vampire??? i will read #3 just because i want to see if she really defeated Satan or not
Amaya
Dec 02, 2014 Amaya rated it liked it
Shelves: short-stories
still between ok and liking this one. iffy on reading the next book but something about these just have me so curious x.x. some parts of the books are cool and other parts are "are u kidding me?" O_O.

Chinarose
It was a fun read, I read #1 & #2 this evening. I really enjoyed the character dynamics. Rates is a likable heroine.
Although I don't fit the YA demographic, but I'm young at heart. I'd recommend this to all YA Urban Fantasy enthusiasts.
  • Unhinged (Underworld, #1)
  • The Ghostly Grammar Boy (The Dusk Duo, #1)
  • Storm on the Horizon (Storm, #1)
  • Blood Claim (Half-Blood Princess, #1)
  • Released (Romani Realms #1)
  • Daughter of Kaos (Daughter Trilogy, #3)
  • Meet Me at Taylor Park
  • Dark Season: The Complete Second Series
  • Pinehurst
  • Saving Grace (Beyond Time, #3)
  • Nemesis: The Death of Timmy Quinn
  • Monsters: A Bloody Love Story (The Bloodless, #1)
  • Keeper, part 1 (Hidden Bloodlines #1)
  • Vengeance (The Blood Trail Chronicles, #1)
  • Guardian of Fate (Fate, #1)
  • Dangerous Designs (Design, #1)
  • Stolen (Bitten #2)
  • The Ghost of Josiah Grimshaw (Morgan Sisters, #1)
Ally Thomas loves writing fantasy and paranormal books for that showcase vampires, werewolves, zombies, witches, and any furry monsters who go bump in the night. She enjoys imagining new origins for these traditional creatures and seeing where it'll take her. Ally's paranormal series, The Vampire from Hell has been on the Top 100 Amazon bestsellers list in Fantasy since its release in 2011.

About
More about Ally Thomas...

The Vampire from Hell (6 books)
  • The Vampire from Hell: The Beginning (The Vampire from Hell, #1)
  • A Vampire on Vacation (The Vampire From Hell, #3)
  • The Vampire from Hell Returns (The Vampire from Hell #4)
  • Blood of the Gods (The Vampire from Hell #5)
  • Zombies Unleashed (The Vampire from Hell #6)