Killer Bodies: A Glamorous Bodybuilding Couple, a Love Triangle, and a Brutal Murder

2.67 of 5 stars 2.67  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  2 reviews
HE WAS THE "BAD BOY" OF BODYBUILDING
Craig Titus once earned the championship title of Mr. USA, but that was before his illegal drug use and terrible temper got the best of his body--and his career. Soon he would redirect his attention toward a young, bubbly fitness professional who looked up to Craig as a mentor…and later became his wife.

SHE WAS A COVER GIRL FOR MUSCLE MAG...more
Published August 28th 2007 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Killer Bodies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Killer Bodies

Eva Leger
I read this long enough ago that I can't remember any details which seems to be happening more and more lately, especially with true crime books.
I don't remember liking this or hating it but I do know that I have respect for Michael Fleeman. I've read a few of his others and have still others on my to-read list. He's definitely a prominent author in the true crime genre and I'd most definitely suggest any true crime read at least something by him, if not this.
If I knew off the top of my head w...more
Jennifer Shermer
The book was full of typographical errors (such as incorrectly labeling states), which made it difficult to follow. I didn't finish the book.
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Stephanie Brush
Stephanie Brush marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Melissa Chafe
Melissa Chafe marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Leeann Fjeld
Leeann Fjeld marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Miguelina
Miguelina marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Katrin
Katrin marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Suzie Flohr
Suzie Flohr marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Erican
Erican marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2013
Selly Makoti
Selly Makoti marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
Rodrigo Campeador
Rodrigo Campeador marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Katz!
Katz! added it
Sep 17, 2013
Jason
Jason added it
Aug 10, 2013
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
May 26, 2013
Laci: Inside the Laci Peterson Murder The Officer's Wife The Stranger In My Bed Seduced by Evil: The True Story of a Gorgeous Stripper-Turned-Suburban-Mom, Her Secret Past, and a Ruthless Murder Deadly Mistress: A True Story of Marriage, Betrayal and Murder