Start by marking “Intentional Abduction (Alien Abduction, #2)” as Want to Read:
Intentional Abduction (Alien Abduction, #2)

Intentional Abduction (Alien Abduction #2)

3.94  ·  Rating Details ·  2,731 Ratings  ·  113 Reviews
Aylia is on a quest to get pregnant, and in the time-honored tradition of her people, she must kidnap a suitable male for the task. Seducing the reluctant warrior is harder than she expected, especially when her body turns traitor and melts at his touch. When he flips the situation around and takes her prisoner, he doesn’t just steal her body. He also takes her heart. And ...more
Published October 8th 2011 by self published (first published October 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Intentional Abduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intentional Abduction

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::
The next book in the Alien Abduction Series by Eve Langlais follows Aylia and Jaro. Aylia's on a quest to get pregnant as per tradition of her people, it involves kidnapping the mightiest of a species and mate with them whether they want to or not! Once Aylia sets her sights on Jaro, she knows that he is perfect for her and she'll make him hers. But once she kidnaps him, he starts to stir something in her that is quite unfamiliar. She not sure she will be able to let him go.

Jaro, is the scourge
Lady Raven RAVE!
Oct 12, 2011 Lady Raven RAVE! rated it really liked it
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com /for readers & book lovers.

BRIEF SUMMARY
Aylia is a Zonian warrior and must follow tradition. As a trained Zonian warrior, her time has come as instructed by her teacher to procreate. She needs to bed a male and get pregnant, as well as hunt for this male off planet throughout the galaxy. Jaro is the male Aylia finds, and abducts.

THOUGHTS
This was a fun, humorous, and sexy Sci- Fi book. After getting to know both characters in the book, the story took off imm
Laurie Garrison
Nice storyline with a lot of fun but these two were on my nerves half way through with the I’m going to kill you or I’m going to punish you for this. Then there’s the whole, he doesn’t want me and she doesn’t want me bit. Both of these little details lasted all the way through the book. You get some good laugh out loud lines and very hot sex with spanking, yep she got punished finally LOL. I know a lot of you’ll love this one so by all means try it.

I loved the ending and I’m looking forward to
Vanessa theJeepDiva
I love Eve’s books. They have a great blend of humor, wit, adventure and wow that lady writes some sensually erotic sex scenes. Intentional Abduction can easily be read as a stand-alone, although it is the second book in her Alien Abduction series.

Aylia has been deemed fit to procreate and start her own dynasty by her Zonian trainer. Aylia is not Zonian, thus she must go on a breeding quest to find someone who her body is physically compatible for. Having been raised as a strong warrior she is
Elle
Mar 10, 2016 Elle rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
It was a good, fun read. I liked the feisty heroine, the romance and the smut, the combat scenes, the main and secondary characters. I, however, don't like the idea of Zonian people and their culture. I may say it's quite uncivilized.
Luu
Dec 29, 2015 Luu rated it liked it
Jaro no me cayó bien en el anterior libro, y en este tampoco. Aylia es toda una guerrera pero la caga su poca resistencia. Creo que hubiera sido más caliente un poco más de resistencia o algo así, y no que se doblegue tan fácilmente :/ Ahora, el próximo es un trío eue
Angela
Jan 02, 2012 Angela rated it really liked it
Shelves: scifi-futuristic
An enjoyable ride! Can't wait for Brax and Xarn's story.
Coyora Dokusho
whew, breath of fresh air after all the laurann dohner misogynistic BS. Liked it a lot! Also, funny! Also I don't gotta go back to work 'til Friday - for the win!
Penny
Jan 15, 2017 Penny rated it it was ok
Rating: 2.5 stars.

I'll try the next book in the series.
Maxie
Nov 12, 2011 Maxie rated it it was amazing
Intentional Abduction by Eve Langlais

Brace yourself for the most amazing erotic space ride imaginable in Eve Langlais’ Intentional Abduction. The story is one of the most erotic stories I have read in a while. Intentional Abduction is a raging-hot interracial, futuristic, erotic romance that takes place in the galaxy on Zonia. Aylia, the main character grows up on this asteriod where women reign supreme, smarter, stronger, larger and more dominate than the males who are weak and unacceptable for
♫♥✿LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ (Chasity)
I said it before and I will say it again... Purple is my new favorite color. The cover might just throw you for a loop... "Wth's with the purple skin?" but I assure you it ceases to be an issue.

My new favorite catch phrase is, "Eve Fever." I just love Eve's work. I wish I could read faster or had more free time because I would just devour everything. Science fiction romance has quickly crawled its way into my mind and taken residence. Thanks to Eve and a few other Authors, I am thoroughly enjoyi
Tiffany
After reading and loving the first book in the Alien Abduction series, Accidental Abduction, I had high hopes for book #2, Intentional Abduction. Sadly, I was disappointed with this one. The story felt disjointed to me and I didn't believe the romance between the main characters. Also, the fun tone of the first book was absent from this story.

First, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the cover. Other than the purple skin, what exactly is going on here? Is he undercover? Is this a disguise or
Kelly
Feb 12, 2013 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Holy big purple aliens, Batman! I love this series so much! I mean... cranky, deadly, alpha male alien meets equally deadly, very focused human female who was raised in a matriarchal society. SPARKS FLY! Man, do those sparks fly. It's hot and funny and ... I love these purple hunks!

We were introduced to Jaro in book 1 and he didn't necessarily make the best impression. I mean, he was out to make his brother hurt and, while he had his reasons (or thought he did), he put Tren's lady in danger. Bad
Suzan
Aug 31, 2012 Suzan rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Paranormal Romance fans
I loved this continuation of the trilogy with Tren's brother Jaro getting his turn at (reluctantly) finding his mate! A human like Megan, Aylia was orphaned young and had been captured by other aliens but rescued by Zonians who raised her as part of a Zonian family so she knows nothing of her true heritage, nor does she remember her human life before being captured but she hides a desire to know more about where she comes from and what she is!
I love that their relationship is based on them kidn
Adrya Ribeiro
3,5

Aylia, uma órfã que foi acolhida e criada por uma raça alienígena Zonian, tem uma tradição um tanto interessante, quando dada pronta pela a Professora, sai em uma busca pelo o homem que seja mais forte para que ele seja o doador, para que ela possa começar a sua linhagem Zonian. Assim, muito bem treinada, ela se interessa pelo Jaro, o irmão do Tren do livro um. Após várias brigas e mortes, ela o sequestra e termina iniciando uma luta para ver quem se engana mais, quem se importa menos, e quem
Brandie Buckwine
Oct 19, 2011 Brandie Buckwine rated it it was amazing
Loved this story and how the two main character grow from start to conclusion. Aylia and Jaro get off to a very rocky, yet sensual, sexy beginning, each learning a little more about who they really are the more time they spend together. Both have very limited and concrete expectations of how their lives should be, and are reluctant to change, but finally learn through each other that life can be so much better when you open your mind and expand your horizons.

Fantastic characters, great story, an
Mica
Jan 22, 2014 Mica rated it really liked it
I really liked this story too, not as much as the first one though, because I found the first one more funny, but other than that it was really entertaining.

And this book had one really mean, determined, badass heroine that I really liked too.

I'm actually enjoying this series more than I though I would since I never really took interest in reading about aliens, I love paranormal and fantasy but sifi never really caught my attention.

Looking forward to the next book hopefully it will be as funny a
Chappy
Sorry to say that this story didn't really do it for me.

I don't like it when the hero and heroine hate each other through 90% of the book.

Aylia was kinda cold and so disconnected. She is trying to fulfill her adoptive people's mating rituals but come on...live a little and listen to your human side.

Jaro comes across as arrogant and dismissive.

Not my cup of tea...much preferred book 1.
Ava
Dec 10, 2014 Ava rated it liked it
Shelves: scifi
this one was a good turnover.
As always sarcams and laughing were all in this book.
Purple guy and a Zonian girl, the girl was somehow like the mammoth girl in ice age. but way more innocent and deadly. The combination innocent and deadly seemed to be impossible but it was all possible.
This book was a different story still abduction and purple man + human barbarian but the plot way different. entertaining it was.
Melanie
Another very cute and amusing book by Eve Langlais. In this story we are treated to Jaro's HEA, a hunky purple alien (aka the scourge of the galaxy) who has been chosen by an Amazonian-like warrior to father her first child. Seduction via abduction ensues and it's great fun to read about them both continually try to gain the upper hand.
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookviews
4.5 stars for this as well! The 2nd book of the Abduction series was great - and did I mention my favorite color is Purple?? full review here : http://www.risquereviews.com/intentio...
Rinny Rainwind
Dec 22, 2014 Rinny Rainwind rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the alien up duction series. This is the story of a Aylia and Jaro. She is from a warrior planet and must find a mate. He is a mercenary who is bored with his life. She kidnapped him and all the angst starts. This is a funny book I can't wait to read the others.
Gail Koger
Apr 20, 2014 Gail Koger rated it really liked it
Another enjoyable read. Nice, fun and likable characters.
Lisa Nobbs
Oct 13, 2011 Lisa Nobbs rated it really liked it
Great quick read that keeps a smile on you face. Aylia want a sting male to father her baby. Jaro is the perfect choice. Bring on purple
Stephanie  G
Oct 12, 2011 Stephanie G rated it really liked it
Eve's books are so fun and SEXY!
Tai
Aug 27, 2012 Tai rated it really liked it
Shelves: aliens
I loved this book! Absolutely hilarious, I loved all the bak and forth and bickering between the main couple.
Kanya
Oct 12, 2011 Kanya rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Eve Langlais. A sweet story filled with hilarious characters. Loved it!
♥Book♥YouVeryMuch
Nov 16, 2011 ♥Book♥YouVeryMuch rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, aliens
Fun and easy read with enough action and steamy scenes to satisfy everyone.
Katelyn
Feb 09, 2017 Katelyn rated it liked it
I liked this second installment better than the first. Found there was more story to this and the characters more well rounded. It's a breeze to read, but again I think I personally was looking more for a story. I'm not sure this is a series for me but I think if you liked the first you'll definitely like this one, cause even if I'm not that into it I still thinks it's pretty good.
Malinda
4 stars

This was a very enjoyable story. I liked Jaro and Aylia and had fun seeing them work things out. This was a good addition to the series.

Aylia is a human that somehow got stolen from Earth at an early age by slavers. She and some other children were saved and then raised by the Zonians, a race of aliens that are ruled by the women. When she is old enough and a skilled enough warrior, Aylia is given permission to go off-world on a quest to to get herself pregnant (it a Zonian tradition to s
  • Lyon's Price (Zodiac Cyborgs, #1)
  • Lilith Enraptured (Divinity Warriors #1)
  • Charlie's Bargain
  • Berrr's Vow (Zorn Warriors, #4)
  • Alien Rule (Clans of Kalquor, #2)
  • Zuri's Zargonnii Warrior (Unearthly World #2)
  • The Demon Slave (Shadow Quest #2)
  • When Night Falls (Satrins, #2)
  • Captured
  • Resisting Rachel (Warriors of Kelon, #3)
  • Enemy Overnight (Aliens Overnight #2)
  • Enslaved (Trek Mi Q'an, #3)
  • Brianna (Celestial Passions, #1)
  • Kept
~ New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance, usually with werewolves, cyborgs or aliens .

I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. While well known for my shifter stories, I am also extremely partial to ali
More about Eve Langlais...

Alien Abduction (7 books)
  • Accidental Abduction (Alien Abduction, #1)
  • Dual Abduction (Alien Abduction, #3)
  • Mercenary Abduction (Alien Abduction, #4)
  • Heroic Abduction (Alien Abduction, #5)
  • Holiday Abduction (Alien Abduction, #6)
  • Reader Abduction (Alien Abduction, #7)

“You shouldn’t have done that” from Brax. Nanoseconds later, she found her cloak flung up and over so that it hung down his back covering her head. A ripping sound saw her flimsy skirt torn from her. Cool air caressed her bare backside, and she struggled even as the first slap landed on her cheek. “Dirty, rotten, bastard,” she yelled as he warmed her behind with the palm of his hand. Slap! He ignored her and spanked her again. “I’m going to carve out your entrails while you watch,” she shrieked as another blow landed.” 0 likes
“Well excuse me for not laying down to die.” “That’s not what we meant,” Brax hurried to say. “However, did you have to jab out his eye using his own claw?” “And emasculate it until it was shrieking like a virgin in a brothel?” Xarn grinned as he said it, the bloodthirsty wretch.” 0 likes