Start by marking “On the Flip Side” as Want to Read:
On the Flip Side

On the Flip Side (Fab Life #4)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  141 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Living your dreams is the hard part . . .

Sunday Tolliver has a mega-smash album up for major awards--and her first few months as a college freshman are everything she hoped for. But juggling all this and her long-distance romance with boyfriend Sam is taking drama to mad-crazy levels. Hot up-and-coming video star DeShawn isn't letting Sunday's relationship keep him from ge
Published February 28th 2012 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about On the Flip Side, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On the Flip Side

Diana
I don't know why I like this series but it has grown on me. It's just a fun series and I really like following Sunday's life. Dreya is up to her usual mess and this time we get to see a different side of Sam and Bethany. I loved reading about Sunday finally making it to college and I can't wait for the next book.
Nardsbaby Reader
Highlight

While Sunday is used to being recognized, asked for autographs and spotlighted for her incredible talent, she's still a regular college student with aspirations of going into Entertainment Law. Her roommate, Gia, who readers have followed in Nikki Carter's `So Real Series,' is precisely whom Sunday needs around. Gia's eclectic style and crew mesh well with newfound college students, Piper, a foster kid, and Meagan, a trust fund baby. While those closest to Sunday can't understand why co
African Americans on the Move Book Club
The protagonist, Sunday, is a somewhat successful young pop star, who decides having a college education is a savvy back-up plan in case her music career fizzles. The friends she’s met at college have diverse interests and reasons for attending, yet they all share the angst of youthful uncertainty and finding a place where they fit in. Friendships and young romance are intertwined in an entertaining coming of age story for young adults.
A sweet and palatable read, certain to engage youth struggl
Erin
I work in a high school library and the girls love these books! This is an enjoyable read that touches on realistic teen issues (even with her "fab life") but it still has a fun, upbeat feel to it.
Rhica
It reminds me of Empire,but if Empire took place in college.
Shonti
it made it easier to understand the first book i read i really want to read the next one though (get over it)
Maeghan D
Very slow read. Probably didn't help that it's the fourth in a series. It wasn't impossible to keep up with what was going on, but more background information definitely couldn't hurt. Would recommend starting from the beginning, although I don't think I really have any interest in doing so myself.
Lois
Chick lit - I'd have loved it as a teen. I don't hate it now. There's plenty of drama, though Sunday, the main character, tries to stay out of it (for good reasons). Some good messages. Harmless.
Erin Hardin
it was a very inspiring book! i loved it!!!! i bought it and im going to re-read it!!!!
Crystopher★
Crystopher★ marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Princess
Princess marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
E
E added it
May 06, 2015
Emoni Brownlee
Emoni Brownlee marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Mandi
Mandi marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Shontina Darden
Shontina Darden marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
NewNew
NewNew marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Gugu Buthelezi
Gugu Buthelezi marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Lilnev13
Lilnev13 marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Althea Walker
Althea Walker marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
  • Hollywood High (Hollywood High #1)
  •  Crazy Love
  • Creeping With the Enemy (Langdon Prep #2)
  • Denim Diaries 2: Grown in Sixty Seconds: Denim Diaries 2: Grown in Sixty Seconds
  • Reality Check (Charly's Epic Fiascos, #2)
  • Payback (Bluford High #6)
  • Sweetest Gift (Payton Skky, #4)
  • Naughty No More
  • Fast Life
  • Teenie
  • Hotlanta (Hotlanta, #1)
  •  How to Rock Break-Ups and Make-Ups

Fab Life (6 books)
  • Not a Good Look (Fab Life, #1)
  • All the Wrong Moves (Fab Life, #2)
  • Doing My Own Thing (Fab Life, #3)
  • Time to Shine (Fab Life, #5)
  • Get Over It (Fab Life, #6)
Not a Good Look (Fab Life, #1) All the Wrong Moves (Fab Life, #2) Step To This (So For Real, #1) Doing My Own Thing (Fab Life, #3) Cool Like That (So For Real, #4)