Start by marking “Pinkalicious: The Princess of Pink Slumber Party (I Can Read Level 1)” as Want to Read:
Pinkalicious: The Princess of Pink Slumber Party (I Can Read Level 1)

Pinkalicious: The Princess of Pink Slumber Party (Pinkalicious)

It's time for a pinkerrific slumber party at Pinkalicious's house! Pinkalicious has invited all her friends, including a dragon to protect the Princesses of Pink.

Book Details: Format: Hardcover Publication Date: 2/21/2012 Pages: 32 Reading Level: Age 4 and Up
Published February 21st 2012 by HarperCollins

Valeria Irais
Feb 21, 2017 Valeria Irais rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Aún no me llama la atención este tipo de libros
Kristina
Mar 17, 2017 Kristina rated it it was amazing
my daughter enjoyed reading this book. I think it's a good book for beginner readers. I would recommend this book to others.
Rebecca Wilson
Feb 15, 2014 Rebecca Wilson rated it really liked it
Opening: Today we are going to read a book from our class library. It's about a girl who has a sleepover, but one of her friends has a problem. Have any of you had a sleepover before? Were you scared to be away from home? Let's read to find out how our Pinkalicious character helps solve her friend's problem and shows her how true friends help each other.

Opening Moves:
Invite personal connections.
Lay the groundwork for children's understanding of diverse setting and people.

Rational: I will use thi
Margaret Chind
Sleeping away from home might be scary, but pink dragons will protect you. Cute and encouragement for reading for fun. Part of the Pinkalicious: Pink-a-rama and will be included in the Pinkalicious: The Pinkamazing Storybook Collection treasury.

Pinkalicious The Pinkamazing Storybook Collection by Victoria Kann
Chelsea
Aug 27, 2013 Chelsea rated it really liked it
This book is adorable! This book is wonderful because it teaches a great lesson and has a great connection to its readers when it discusses the situation of missing home during a sleepover! Many young girls and boys can connect to this problem! The lesson is in the story when the other girls do not make fun of the little girl who is scared, but they make up a magical dragon who will watch over them while they sleep, to make their friend feel better!! The only reason this book got four stars inst ...more
Aleeya Neal
One of my younger sisters really loves anything deemed "girly". She loves to wear pink, draw with pretty pink and purple pencils, she loves to wear dresses and skirts, she loves to dance, and she loves to sing. So naturally, knowing about all of these things, one would assume she liked to read books with pretty covers. When we went to Barnes and Noble, she saw a pretty pink book on the shelf and wanted to buy this book over all the other books and I have to say I love them! Not only do these Pin ...more
Rose
Jun 01, 2012 Rose rated it liked it
Audience: I think this book would work for children around pk-2 grade. Generally, I would think a child at a sleepover might choose the book as it deals with a young girl being afraid of sleeping over a friend's house. I think a teacher might have this in his/her classroom for general reading. It could be a choice on a shelf for a young student during down time.

Appeal: The cover is very bright, thus attracting attention to the child that will pick it up. The book provides options to help a child
2G Books
Jun 04, 2013 2G Books rated it it was amazing
If you could only get one book in the world this should be the book! Pinkalicious by Victoria Kann is a fun book to read. Pinkalicious is about a little girl and she loves pink. She has a sleepover and one of her friends named Allison gets homesick. Pinkalicious makes her feel better. My favorite part was when Pinkalicious hugs Allison to make her feel better. I liked how she was being a good friend to Allison. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars because I like how Pinkalicious was being a good fr ...more
Maddypictures
Mar 12, 2012 Maddypictures rated it it was ok
Pinkalicious is having a princess-tastic time when her 3 friends come over for a slumber party. They enjoy a game of musical chairs and decorate tiaras together. A meal of "princess and the split-pea soup" Chicken Nuggets a la King and castle cupcakes. A bratty younger brother doesn't deter them from enjoying a pillowfight. Alison is nervous about sleeping over, until Pinkalicious reminds her "a princess faces her perils with strength" In the end, they conjure up a sparkly pink dragon to protect ...more
Emily Rath
Sep 17, 2014 Emily Rath rated it it was amazing
Shelves: eng-261
I love this series! This particular book was about the sleepover that Pinkalicious and her friends had! While they were doing fun activities though one friend was a little sad; she was homesick. The genre of this story is fantasy and picture book. I rated this book a 5 because of the wonderful story of friendship. Also, because I love all the pink in it! Some common themes of this story are imagination, friendship, and sleepovers. This book would be good for grades K-3.
Amalia Ricksecker
Jan 01, 2013 Amalia Ricksecker rated it really liked it
PB 26: I like this book. I teaches kids how to read quotes in a story (the characters are speaking to each other for the whole story), and is a fun read a loud (gives you the chance to make up a lot of different voices!).
Alicia
Nov 12, 2012 Alicia rated it liked it
A little choppy in plot, even for a beginning reader. Young readers will love the subject matter.
Child960801
Pinkalicious has three friends over for a super sleeper over, but Alison is not sure how she feels about sleeping over.
PWRL
Jul 22, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
E
Holly Letson
Sep 03, 2012 Holly Letson rated it really liked it
A wonderful story of friendship and imagination, which involves helping one friend come out of her shell, this Pinkalicious story is about princesses and dragons.
Priya
Mar 23, 2014 Priya added it
loved this book.read it in 4th grade.:)
Zainab
Nov 17, 2016 Zainab rated it it was amazing
Shelves: friends
Zainab loved the Pinkalicious series and I am glad there are so many books there.
Gary Masskin
More interesting than your average school reader but not overly strong if you're reading it as a picture book.
Tori
Apr 13, 2015 Tori rated it really liked it
This is a very girly book. Young girls are very in to the fair tale world and this book is about a Princess themed sleep over. This story will defiantly get young girls to start reading.
Abbie
Jun 29, 2015 Abbie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Lyn
Jul 07, 2013 Lyn rated it really liked it
Shelves: gracie-s-books
I really liked it because Allison got help from Pinkalicious.
Jasmine Olivia
Sep 30, 2014 Jasmine Olivia rated it it was amazing
Jasmine loves all the Pinkalicious books! :)
Nancy Jo Lambert
Jan 06, 2013 Nancy Jo Lambert rated it liked it
Pinkalicious took a little warming up to for me. However, now that I have read several, I do find them entertaining. Plus, my daughter loves Pinkalicious and her independent and unique spirit!
Ann
Feb 11, 2013 Ann rated it really liked it
Shelves: jp-2013
Getting ready for my Pinkalicious Party!!!
Alijah Lemity
Oct 27, 2016 Alijah Lemity rated it liked it
It was a cute quick book to read about her friends and a slumber party then one friend felt left out because she could imagine things
Gail
Aug 10, 2012 Gail rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s-books
Just cute.
Mohammad
Nov 16, 2014 Mohammad rated it really liked it
The kids found the jokes very amusing and funny in this book (the part when describing the imagined dragon).
Amber
Amber rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2014
Samantha Fry
Samantha Fry rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2014
Tami
Mar 27, 2017 Tami rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-read-hope
It was so exciting and she liked that Alison didn't like sleeping away from home. Didn't like that Alison didn't like to sleep away from home. She also doesn't like when we sleep away from home like at great wolf lodge. Per hope.
  • Fancy Nancy: The Dazzling Book Report
  • Ballerina Princess (Disney Princess)
  • Amelia Bedelia Hits the Trail
  • What Is a Princess? (Disney Princess)
  • Biscuit Wins a Prize
  • Charlie the Ranch Dog: Where's the Bacon?
Victoria Kann is the award-winning illustrator and author of the picture book series featuring the whimsical and effervescent character Pinkalicious. Victoria coauthored and illustrated the first two books, Pinkalicious and Purplicious. In addition, she cowrote Pinkalicious: The Musical and wrote and illustrated the #1 New York Times bestsellers Goldilicious and Silverlicious. Currently she is wor ...more
More about Victoria Kann...

Pinkalicious (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Pinkalicious