Start by marking “Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)” as Want to Read:
Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)

Finale (Hush, Hush #4)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  70,936 ratings  ·  5,962 reviews
Will love conquer all?

Nora and Patch thought their troubles were behind them. Hank is gone and they should be able to put his ugly vendetta to rest. But in Hank's absence, Nora has become the unwitting head of the Nephilim and must finish what Hank began. Which ultimately means destroying the fallen angels - destroying Patch.

Nora will never let that happen, so she and Patc
Published October 23rd 2012 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2012)

Can't Wait Books of 2012
8th out of 2,518 books — 15,932 voters
YA Novels of 2012
12th out of 1,284 books — 10,194 voters

More lists with this book...

Anila
Jun 08, 2012 Anila marked it as not-with-a-ten-foot-pole
ETA: My feelings on the cover.

Seriously though - stiff posing, random shirtlessness, and I'm pretty sure the wind is blowing her hair one direction (back, away from the viewer) and her dress another (to the right)... and is she trying to throw herself into the ocean? Patch why are you preventing this? stop getting in the way!

If you clicked on th
Melody
UPDATE #2
Wow! There has been alot of hate going on for the series/books with all the "hate review" going on and I totally respect all or your opinions since there is something called "freedom of speech" and "voicing your opinion". I totally get that and I don't have anything against you guys but some people are not just voicing there opinions, they're straight out bashing the books and the author. There's also one thing i do not understand, some people claim the books wasted their precious time
Angie
I simply loved this series. I will miss you Pat h!!!!!

PEOPLE ..........GET A GRIP. YOU ARE COMPLAINING BECAUSE A PUBLISHING COMPANY IS PUBLISHING A FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT THAT IS SELLING.

AND BY THE WAY, HERE IS THE KICKER. Free Will. YOU have the choice to by it or not. If is sucks so bad to you, WHY do you buy the first 3 and read them ALL. Books I do not like, I stop reading and toss them, then GUESS WHAT....I do not by the next in the series. WOW, What a concept.

The worst thing about another H
Cait
Dec 07, 2012 Cait is currently reading it

Seriously, Fitzpatrick?! Seriously?!

I just.....I just can't understand! First Adornetto, then Kate, and now you not only once with your freaking graphic novel, but twice?!

See, you're even making Dean (my dearest Mocha's husband) cry. This madness has to end!

All of the authors I've mentioned so far are not doing this to advance the story, in any way, shape, or form. Hell, all of these series could have been done in half the amount that there are currently; all of these authors are doing
WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

That is some stuff right there.

Seriously, I can't even fathom -

Actually, I'm not even going to try tonight. Its my bedtime, and honestly if I try to write a review for it now, it'll be just a jumble of words that wouldn't really live up to my rating.

STAY TUNED (?)

***

I think its a necessity that on every cover in this series Patch has to have his shirt off.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Tee hee.

***

Finale? WHAT??? I thought this was a joke...especially sin
Steph Sinclair
Feb 04, 2013 Steph Sinclair marked it as unlikely
Recommends it for: Bahahahaha!!!
Oh, my damn. Now it has a pseudo cover with random scattered black raven's angel's feathers.

OMFG.

I think...I think...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'mgonnabesick

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Circus Princess
Jun 08, 2012 Circus Princess marked it as to-read
May 13, 2012 Edit:

I'm deleting my old review because, as I've stated before, I don't like making assumptions about books before I read them. I will not simply expect this book to be terrible, because if I do, I'll automatically believe it as terrible even if it is not. And the old review was kind of uncalled for.

"Will love survive the ultimate finale?

So, you want to talk about love, eh? Let me tell you something upfront before I go into detail: What Patch and Nora have is not love. In fact, I d
Hayden Casey
DNF.

HAHA -- the cover models look like R-Patz (with Bruno Mars hair) and K-Stew (with a bit of a 'fro going).
How fitting.

Finale. Really. What an anticlimactic title.
C'mon, guys. Really. We all know Becca could've summarized the three things that happened in SILENCE in the beginning of this book and kept it a trilogy. Things would've worked much better that way.

F#@!. Really? She really can't stop at number 3? I seriously doubt I'm going to read this. She really couldn't finish in Silence?

It reall
Lena (The Book Cats)
My book blog: http://yumyabooks.blogspot.com

My Summary: This is the fourth and final book in the bestselling Hush, Hush series. In the previous book, Silence, Nora swore an oath that if Hank Miller (aka The Black Hand and her dad) died, she'd take his place as leader of the Nephilim race. And, naturally, he died so she became the leader. So in Finale Nora is to lead the Nephilim army to war against the fallen angels, which also means against Patch (aka fallen angel and love of her life).
Naturall
Shreya (CCReviews)
The last book of the Hush Hush series, so many wonderful memories, so many unforgettable scenes, so many tears, laughs, and shocks...I will never forget this series for all it was worth. My journey with this series was one I enjoyed very much and I hoped would last forever, but alas, all good things have to come to an end....but at least Becca Fitzpatrick knew how to make a lasting impression with her fourth and final book. It was the perfect ending! I was completely hooked on every single word ...more
Lore
It was a pretty damn awesome end, but I did have a few issues with certain plot points, though.

Valerie
All I see is people bitching about this book. I have a simple solution: DON'T READ IT IF YOU'RE THAT UPSET OVER THERE BEING A FOURTH BOOK.

I would have been pissed if she ended Silence the way she did without there being this book to tie things up. I don't know how people would have been satisfied with that ending.

But it seems a lot of people hate the series and keep reading. That makes no sense to begin with...

---

Just finished the book and lol. I made a ''WTF'' face a lot, especially towards the
A good conclusion but I am so upset about my favorite character!!! :-(
(view spoiler)

I'm with everyone else when I say WTF?! 4th book in the Trilogy?!?!?!?!?!?
After reading Silence there is a lot still open but I thought that was the last book. I can always use some more Patch and Scott though.
Charlotte
Oct 12, 2012 Charlotte marked it as to-read
Oh, god.
Okay, so, Hush Hush is kind of quiet.
Crescendo is really loud.
Silence is....silent.
SO WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLY CALL THIS? Semi-Sorta-Loud-Stormy-Angsty-Silence?
And by the way...OH, SO NOW IT'S A SAGA? It started with the Twilight saga. And now the Fallen saga. Then the Beautiful Creatures saga. And now...
I can just picture B-Fitz's conversation with her publisher.

Fitzpatrick: Look, looky here! I've finished Silence! I can finally stop writing and sit on my piles of dough in peace!
Publisher
Lindsey
Jul 11, 2012 Lindsey marked it as to-read
You know what? This is a really amazing series. Everything about it is enticing and intense. I find myself pushing these books to the top of my "to read next" pile, and when I open them up to read at night, I can't seem to stop thinking I'll just read for another half hour...

So when I was checking out the Goodreads page for Silence and under the "Books by Becca Fitzpatrick" thing, I saw FINALE(HUSH, HUSH #4) I think I probably started screaming my head off with joy.

But when I click on the link
Chloe
Okay, everyone has now expressed how infuriated they are that there is a fourth book to this series, now I am going to put in my opinion. Yes, I am ecstatic, in fact it is taking a lot of physical restrain to type this in but, by god, when I realized that there was a fourth book I screamed so loud I think my neighbours have call the police. Of course I found out about 3 minutes after finishing Silence so I was very deflated that the book had ended like that with so many gaps and questions but I ...more
Twizzie

For anyone that wants to read my melt down before the book came out, click the spoiler. :)

Sumaya
Oh my God... :')

.. BEFORE READING ..
Dante said, “I tried talking Nora into a ride, but she keeps blowing me off.”
“That’s because she has a hard-A boyfriend. He must have been
homeschooled, because he missed all those valuable lessons we learned in kindergarten, like sharing. He finds out you took Nora for a ride, he’ll wrap this shiny new Porsche around the nearest tree.”

some of the quotes i love of Patch
“And I need you, Angel. More than I think you’ll ever know.” -Silence

“You’re mine, Angel, a
Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!*
Spoiler Free Review
4.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
Series: Book #4 in Hush Hush Series

'Scott didn't like the answer he kept coming back to.
If Nora had done this-
If Patch had helped her-
It didn't matter how carefully they'd covered their tracks. They'd miss something. Everyone always did. It was only a matter of time.'

~Inner monologue of Scott

Finale starts with Nora stepping up as leader of the Nephilim. Well trying to at least, she is met with heavy opposition. Not only is it wi
Heather
Dec 13, 2011 Heather marked it as to-read
You know what's annoying? The fact that all of these people waste they're time posting on here about how much they hate the series and blah blah blah. Obviously you like it enough to read every book they publish, and then even more to log onto this website and write 9 paragraphs about how much you hate it. THEN search to see the next book, and write a review about how much it's going to suck. Let me help you all out. NO ONE CARES. I don't wanna see that you think the series is dragging out. I am ...more
Mel
Jul 10, 2012 Mel marked it as to-read-for-the-lulz
I haven't yet read the third, but I'm kind of hoping Patch has already drowned Nora in the ocean at this point (otherwise the cover has lied to me).

In that case, since this does not yet have a title, this book should be called 'Sunk'. You know, after Nora's ass.

UPDATE 27/4/12

So the summary is out.

"Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning he
◕ ◡ ◕  Arooj
Wow. It's actually over.
*sighs* What a journey.

The first time I read Hush, Hush back a couple years ago, I fell in love with it. Over the years, we've had our ups and downs, but I can honestly say that this series is my favorite paranormal romance out of all. It may not be the best, but I loved it. And to see it end really saddens me.

The previous book, Silence, kind of disappointed me so I was really hoping that the last book would be better. And it was. There were a lot of shocks and many secre
Jordan
Jan 18, 2012 Jordan marked it as to-read
Shelves: birthday-list
Oh my god, what is the matter with you people? You honestly will put forth so much effort into writing about how much you dislike a book? What is the point? So you don't think the books are good. So you think it's extraneous that they're making a fourth book. So you think the author's in it for profit alone.

You know what? Who gives a flying f***?
If you don't like the books, then put them down and walk away from them, and don't troll the discussion boards to bring back the memories of disliking t
Martha
Jul 12, 2012 Martha marked it as to-read
Dear lord .

And we all thought the cover of Silence was bad.
♥ ĸαяα ♥
That was so much better than I expected. Loved it, but I'm sad to see that it's over.
Zaphara Youngblood
Apr 01, 2012 Zaphara Youngblood marked it as to-read
Okay so listen up all you haters.
IF you don't like it keep your mouth shuts.
No ONE wants to hear all your bitching. What are you jealous that she has an actual book along with a whole load others published and you have nothing?

But there are PEOPLE who really do like these books.
So if you have nothing nice to say don't say it.

Keep your ugly twisted thoughts to yourself and let others enjoy it.

Also how would you like it if you wrote something and everyone started hating on you and telling you,
Tess Burton

It. Is. Over.

I did it.

I read the entire Hush, Hush series.

And I came out alive.

Just.

When I started reading the very first book, I had no idea what I was getting myself in for.

I believed I was in for a paranormal-romance treat.

I didn't heed anyone's warnings.

So allow me to attempt to warn you. Please God, let me help.

I have read every book in this series and I have reviewed each one.

But I can sum up the entire series in one .gif:

description

Buckle up, kids. I am posting my final review of this hunk of rectal
Lindsay
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

I can't wait to see how this finally ends. This better be the best book in the series! And Patch better be on every single page.
♥  Erika  ♥
BEFORE READING:

WHEN HEARING THERE WILL BE ANOTHER BOOK IN THE SERIES!!!:
OMG THERE IS A FORTH!!!! YAY :D CANT WAIT :)At the same time I am thinking why? Silence seems like a perfect finish to the series. I just hope it will be good as the others and does not drag on. Anyway I am still pleased to hear this exciting news!!!

COVER UPDATE: I am kind of disappointed with the cover. It is meant to be the last ever finale of the hush hush series. I thought it would have been better especially after seein
Clary Cipriano
Amazing!!!! Can't wait to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Nooks of Books: Finale 1 1 Dec 14, 2014 06:57AM
why SCOTT?????? 18 89 Dec 07, 2014 05:38PM
DANTE... 23 65 Dec 05, 2014 06:22PM
Scott. ( SPOILERS) and other things. 12 58 Dec 04, 2014 11:42PM
Scott 37 122 Nov 20, 2014 09:07PM
Late Nights &...: Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) 2 4 Nov 18, 2014 07:47PM
Marice - MAHHAHAHAHA!!! 5 32 Sep 23, 2014 01:14PM
  • Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
  • If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)
  • Heaven (Halo, #3)
  • A Fractured Light (A Beautiful Dark, #2)
  • Rapture (Fallen, #4)
  • Endless (The Violet Eden Chapters, #4)
  • Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)
  • Origin (Lux, #4)
  • Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)
  • Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)
  • Balthazar (Evernight, #5)
  • Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)
  • Bloodrose (Nightshade, #3)
  • Angel Fire (Angel, #2)
  • Foretold (The Demon Trappers, #4)
  • Toxic (Denazen, #2)
  • With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)
  • The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine, #3)
Becca Fitzpatrick grew up reading Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden with a flashlight under the covers. She graduated college with a degree in health, which she promptly abandoned for storytelling. When not writing, she's most likely prowling sale racks for reject shoes, running, or watching crime dramas on TV. She is the author of the bestselling HUSH, HUSH Saga. Her new book BLACK ICE arrives in book ...more
More about Becca Fitzpatrick...
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush: The Graphic Novel, #1) Black Ice

9 trivia questions
5 quizzes
More quizzes & trivia...
“You dress to impress," I said approvingly.
"No, Angel." He leaned in, his teeth softly grazing my ear. "I undress to impress.”
686 likes
“All I can think about is bed.”
“We’re sharing the same thought.”
“You’re thinking about bed too?”
“I’m thinking about YOU in MY bed.”
570 likes