Start by marking “One Night With A Prince” as Want to Read:
One Night With A Prince

One Night With A Prince (Royal Brotherhood #3)

4.10  ·  Rating Details  ·  5,634 Ratings  ·  166 Reviews
From "New York Times bestselling author Sabrina Jeffries, this is the third book in a lively, sexy historical romance series set in Regency England. "The Royal Brotherhood," featuring three illegitimate sons of the Prince of Wales, and the women who snare them.
Hardcover, Large Print
Published October 1st 2005 by Wheeler Publishing (first published July 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about One Night With A Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night With A Prince

Shawna
Jan 22, 2011 Shawna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of steamy historical/regency romance & tortured, scapegrace heroes redeemed by love
5+ stars – Historical/Regency Romance

Wow! What an utterly delightful gem this turned out to be! I absolutely loved, loved, loved it!

One Night With a Prince is such a fun, sexy, witty, steamy, entertaining, emotional, and engaging romance, and the H/h make a saucy, amusing, and unforgettable couple with magnetic chemistry in spades. “Prince of Sin” Gavin Byrne reminded me a little of Derek Craven from Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas (one of my all-time favorite romantic heroes) because of his br
Fani
I really loved this book! I won't get into the plot, as GR has done a good job of describing it, except that the hero and heroine pretend to be lovers so they can get into a house party in the country and steal some letters from their host.

I really liked the way Jeffries described how their initial attraction transformed from lust to love. They started to know each other better, came to care and then fell in love. It was realistic and it was done in a good pace. In fact, everything was timed as
Daniella
(3.75 stars, but as a personal rule, I round down.)

One Night with a Prince was a really engrossing read. I was only a few pages in when I found myself getting swept away by the potent sexual tension between Byrne and Christabel. Damn. This book was hot as hell, I tell you.
description

The writing was great—as expected from Ms. Sabrina Jeffries—and the characters were likeable. Christabel's definitely my idea of an amazing heroine. Strong-willed, kick-ass, and fierce, she wasn't scared of fighting for what sh
Mei
Nov 16, 2015 Mei rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: historical
Very good romance and both main characters!

Since the beginning I just knew that Gavin will fall for Christabel! LOL

And he has a very good reason to! Christabel is a very good heroine: she's ready to do everything to save her father and, as a by blow, the regent. She's compassionate too and she soon realizes that Gavin's thirst for vengance is what makes him bitter and unfeeling.

When she glimpses Gavin's soul, she falls for him too and manages to redeam him with only logic. It was brilliantly don
Cheryl
One Night With A Prince, the final book in the Royal Brotherhood trilogy, was wickedly delicious, brimming with scandal, and starred a hero that was devilishly handsome and sinfully charming... 5 stars!!!!

The first time Gavin Byrne met Christabel she shot at him and put a hole in his hat and in his cabriolet. She was unlike any other woman Gavin had met. She was tough and didn't let people run over her and she stood her ground. But once she and Gavin made a deal to be partners in retrieving some
Yolanda
Mar 17, 2016 Yolanda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me ha gustado mucho la saga, he disfrutado mucho con ella. Los 3 me han gustado pero este el que más. Gavin es mucho Gavin :)
Zeek
Nov 07, 2011 Zeek rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hist-rom, romance
This the third book in Sabrina Jeffries's "Royal Brotherhood Series", One Night With A Prince is the first and only one I’ve read so far in that series. A regency, this is Gavin Byrne’s story- one of the bastard son’s of The Prince of Wales.

Never acknowledged by his royal father, Byrne pulled himself up from the slums of England to be a wealthy and powerful owner of a gambling club....

Okay, we’ve seen that before, (LISA KLEYPAS) but I must admit I found I liked this tale.

The heroine is Lady Chr
Kelly
Jul 26, 2010 Kelly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010-read
The plot is tight, the character development very good and the h/h are a delight to know. I was cheering them on in the bedroom, at the card tables, and in matters of the heart.

Now off to order book 1 and 2 and see what the other by blows have in store for this reader.

I also feel the need to learn all there is to know of the game whist. So off to google!
Kelly22
5.00+ Stars - Regency/Historical Romance!

Thanks a lot to Cheryl, whose beautiful review made me finally start this amazing book!

When I first had this one, I thought hell, another rake’s story with a hero who must love to disrupt female sensibilities with his sometimes corny unremorseful flirtatious skills, who gambles emotions away with an excuse of an unacceptable tortured past. But God I was so gloriously wrong! I might have just outlined the story’s one subtle version, but I skipped the part
Jennifer Wardrip
Fans of Ms. Jeffries' ROYAL BROTHERHOOD SERIES have been waiting for the story of Gavin Byrne, one of three half-brothers who are the sons of England's Prince Regent. These half-noble brothers have gotten into all types of scrapes, known countrywide as notorious rogues-in their personal lives as much as their professional ones. The series began with Alexander Black, Earl of Iversley, in the book IN THE PRINCE'S BED. Second brother Marcus North, Viscount Draker, had his story told in TO PLEASURE ...more
Anne
This is my third Sabrina Jeffries book, and by far my favorite! I loved both the hero and the heroine in this one. Usually, there is one of the main characters that I like more, but this time around I couldn't have made a choice between the two!
Christabel was a breath of fresh air! She didn't care what society thought about her, only about doing what was right. I particularly liked that she was ready, willing, and able to defend herself. (view spoiler)
Astri  Nasthasia Videlia
Naaahh... ini.. Maksud gw yg di bilang P.E.R.F.E.C.T tadi.. td salah buku.. hahahha..

Ini buku yg bikin gw begadang ampe jm 2 pagii saking penasaran pengen tau akgirnya... hahahha...

Gavin.. gavin.. gavin... oh Gavin...

Bukan bangsawan seperti k2 Saudara tirinya... tapi bagi gw.. Dy lah Pria paling Gentlemen disini... hhooohooh.. dengan caranya sendiri tentunya.. hahahha...

Gavin.. Seorang Pria kaya pemilik Club Judi ternama di London.. Tiba - tiba di mintai bantuan, secara khusus, oleh Janda V
Lady Jaye
Rather surprising myself, by the end, I enjoyed the book far more than I thought I would.
Galena Sanz
Jun 08, 2014 Galena Sanz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
El tercer libro de esta serie que no me llamaba tanto por el segundo pero que ha sido original y divertido. Esta trilogía en general me ha sorprendido y gustado mucho y espero lanzarme a otras novelas de esta autora, esperando que me gusten tanto como estas tres. Todas son originales, bien estructuradas y con personajes que tienen personalidades bien definidas. Los escenarios que se plantean son pintorescas y en esta novela en particular se ve como las partidas de wisht podían llegar a ser encue ...more
Angelina Hosein
Feb 01, 2012 Angelina Hosein rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gavin adalah tipe badboy idaman para wanita!

Tapi bagaimanapun juga hati ku sudah di miliki oleh Draker lol

Novel penutup Royal Brotherhood yang mengesankan, ringan, 'cukup panas', cerita yang intens, overall menyenangkan untuk di selesaikan seharian penuh

Love Sabrina Jefferies
Joy
Aug 24, 2010 Joy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: historical romance fans, those looking for a good read
Recommended to Joy by: Leica Go
This is the perfect ender for a great trilogy, the Royal Brotherhood series, where the author Sabrina Jeffries tells Gavin's story, and a delightful one at that. He's the eldest of the three, and the only one who made it through his own hard work, and whose mother was harshly wronged by Prinny. This is one of those books that overwhelmed me I want to write a good review of it, and I hope what I'll write here does it justice.

I'll start with the story. I loved Ms Jeffries's writing style, it was s
maricar
Jan 07, 2008 maricar rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, romance, series
this was my first ever novel by jeffries. and though i have long feared before that she might just prove to be unsatisfactory, i can honestly say, after reading One Night, that this is a keeper.

the very sensual chemistry between Christabel and Gavin contributes a lot to the essence of the book. if jeffries have brought this down a notch i think it might not have been that intriguing to read. i mean, really, all that would have been left are the pursuit for the incriminating letters connected to
Ashley
Dec 21, 2015 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have always loved a strong, unconventional leading lady. You know, the ones that flaunt convention, society be dammed and all that. Well Lady Christabel ( love the name), Marchioness of Haversham can definitely hold her own. She's no meek and mild miss and won't hesitate to go after what she wants. Then there's Gavin Bryne, raised in the slums, he's succeeded quite well and knows it. He's arrogant, brash and sinful as can be. He's any ladies dream boat bad boy.

And when him and Christabel get
Vina
Feb 27, 2012 Vina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bacaan yang †iϑȃķ membosankan.
Membuat penasaran hingga nyaris Ώğgåk sabar pengen tau ending nya.

Gavin yang sejak umur 8thn hidup ϑĩ jalanan diasuh blackbeg.
Christabel sejak kecil diasuh ayahnya yang militer.

Cerita berawal saat Christabel, janda haversham, meminta bantuan Gavin utk mengambil benda milik keluarganya Ɣªήğ dijual alm suaminya, philip, kepada stokely, kenalan Gavin.
Caranya adalah membawa Christabel ke pesta yang diadakan oleh stokely, agar ia bisa menyusup dan mencari benda tsb dike
Mey Buentipo
Aug 12, 2012 Mey Buentipo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The last book of the Royal Brotherhood series. What I can say, I got intrigued by the story of the eldest son of the by blows of the Prince of Wales. Both the h/h had a good character, although there is scoundrel/rakish but good in the inside character of the hero which most if the books have. For the heroine, your not typical female who is frank and does abide society. Even if this is the case, I liked the story. Typical but still there is this edge that you want to finish the story.

It had a s
Hobby
Books “SEMALAM BERSAMA SANG PANGERAN”
Judul Asli : ONE NIGHT WITH A PRINCE
[ book 3 of THE ROYAL BROTHERHOOD Series ]
by Sabrina Jeffries
Copyright 2005 by Deborah Gonzales
Penerbit Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Alih Bahasa : Anggraini Novitasari
Desain sampul : Marcel A.W.
Cetakan I : Januari 2012 ; 456 hlm ; ISBN 978-979-22-7918-4
Harga Normal : Rp. 55.000,-
Rate : 4.5 of 5

Dari ketiga bersaudara yang tergabung dalam ‘The Royal Brotherhood’ – sosok Gavin Bryne boleh dikatakan nyaris tak ‘terlihat’ semenjak aw
Aspoon
Mar 24, 2014 Aspoon rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I really don’t know who to describe this book other than “ridiculous”. The plot was ridiculous and done to death by other authors (but written better) and the storyline was literally unbelievable…meaning I couldn’t serious believe the chemistry/connection between the hero and heroine. This really wasn’t a good book. It would have been much much better if they bonded first, meaning that while he was trying to help her at the beginning on how to be a mistress, they could have become real friends f ...more
Valeria
Apr 05, 2016 Valeria rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Estaba tan emocionada por leer esta historia, y resulta que estoy segurísima de que ya leí. Pero aun así solo recordaba a grandes rasgos el libro. Adore la historia, adoro a Byrne aunque se que tiene algunos tropezones en la historia, pero su pasado y mi amor por el me hacen entenderlo, aunque si lo llegue a cuestionar. Sin embargo uno no puede descartar enseguida a un hombre que cuida de su madre tan bien... ¿verdad?
En el caso de Christabel amo mucho su personalidad, pero no soy tan partidaria
Jill
Oooooooooooooooh! I just loved this book. It was so much fun!!! It was super sexy, playful, clever, well written and it had a unique plot. The hero was silky smooth scrumptious and the heroine was believable and clever. I also liked that there was a little more of the story after they proclaimed their love. I am always disappointed when there is just a page or two after they come together.

I didn't read the first two books in the series and didn't have any trouble plugging into the story which is
Rebecca (everyday reader)
I do so love Sabrina Jeffries. The way she writes I feel as if I am right there with the characters. These gambling boys don't gamble with anything important, like their hearts. Pretending to be a mistress is a completely new adventure for Christabel. Gavin doesn't know his heart is already Christabel's until it's too late to get it back. Old secrets come to light, and I love Gavin's mother. I love the quick, witty banter and the love scenes that are heartfelt. Great read!!
Nicole Laverdure
Ms.Jeffries is a high-quality writer that keeps my interest throughout the book and gives me that feeling
to read her next book. I have not been disappointed again!
Another dazzling and intriguing story by Ms. Jeffries
I liked the characters Gavin and Christabel. loved everything about this book and it was hard for me to put it down
I would recommend this book to anyone because it is just a great one
Sonja
Feb 18, 2009 Sonja rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Out of the Royal Brotherhood series, this concluding installment has got to be my favorite! I absolutely adored Gavin and Christabel, the sexy, strong characters I've come to expect and love from Sabrina Jeffries. A tight, well-paced story spins to a wholly satisfying conclusion to this book and also to the others in the series. Bravo! Stunning, witty, highly entertaining.
Sari
Feb 22, 2012 Sari rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fisdha
Suka....Suka... Suka.... sama novel ini, novel terbagus dari series ini. Semuanya pas, dari awal, tengah hingga ending. Hanya satu yang kurang, kata "mengial" yang agak mengganggu, agak aneh jdnya pas baca, bgg kenapa gak diganti jadi kata "menunjuk" aja ya, biar lebih mudah dimengerti n nyambung ma kalimat lainnya. Namun selain hal kecil tersebut, semuanya sempurna ;D

Bespectacledreader
I imagine something like Ocean's 12-13 and a little bit of Bonnie and Clyde (minus the excessive blood spill). The reason why I love this story is because

1) the lady is pictured as someone who has a body akin to Venus or the paintings of people from Renaissance which as we all know are all a little round, voluptuous, to be exact. It appeals t me somehow considering that today's world like people who are skinny.

2) Gavin is such a darling. He, like The Viper's Lachlan MacRuairi, is a SMORE - Tou
Meliana
Jul 14, 2015 Meliana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gavin Byrne seorang pemilik club judi terkenal di London diketahui sebagai anak haram Prinny, Pangeran Wales, diminta oleh kedua saudara tirinya untuk membantu seorang Janda dengan imbalan gelar Baron. Byrne awalnya menolak, mengingat awal pertemuannya dengan Janda Haversham itu tidak menyenangkan, tapi setelah bujukan kedua sudaranya dan tertarik oleh Janda tersebut, akhirnya Byrne menyetujui akan membantu sang Janda dengan satu syarat, Janda tersebut mau menjadi wanita simpanan pura-puranya.
Un
Goodreads Librari...: Incorrect summary 2 16 Dec 26, 2014 04:56AM
  • London's Perfect Scoundrel (Lessons in Love, #2)
  • Seduced By His Touch (The Byrons of Braebourne, #2)
  • A Perfect Groom (Sterling trilogy, #2)
  • Between the Devil and Desire (Scoundrels of St. James, #2)
  • Because You're Mine (Capital Theatre, #2)
  • Lord of Ice (Knight Miscellany, #3)
  • Always a Temptress (Drake's Rakes #3)
  • Scandalous Desires (Maiden Lane, #3)
  • To Wed a Wicked Earl (Devine & Friends, #2)
  • Snowy Night with a Stranger (School for Heiresses, #4.5)
  • Guilty Pleasures (Guilty, #1)
  • One Night Is Never Enough (Secrets, #2)
  • Surrender of a Siren (The Wanton Dairymaid Trilogy, #2)
  • The Pretender (Liar's Club, #1)
Sabrina Jeffries is the NYT bestselling author of over 50 novels and works of short fiction (some written under the pseudonyms Deborah Martin and Deborah Nicholas). Whatever time not spent writing in a coffee-fueled haze of dreams and madness is spent traveling with her husband and adult autistic son or indulging in one of her passions—jigsaw puzzles, chocolate, and music. With over 8 million book ...more
More about Sabrina Jeffries...

Royal Brotherhood (3 books)
  • In the Prince's Bed (Royal Brotherhood, #1)
  • To Pleasure a Prince (Royal Brotherhood, #2)

“The man is always the last to know when
Cupid has struck him
-Anonymous, Memoirs of a Mistress”
97 likes
“Oh, for pity’s sake,” she muttered, but stopped fighting him. After a moment of enduring the indignity of
having his hands on her, she snapped, “My pistol is in my reticule, which is sitting in Lord Draker’s
drawing room. All right?”
The woman was a walking arsenal. “All right.” He released her, not because of what she’d said, but
because running his hands over her petite but surprisingly womanly figure had perversely aroused him. He
didn’t want her to know it, however—the female was liable to shoot off his cock for its impertinence.”
8 likes