Start by marking “His Destiny is Karma (The Gossip of Mysterious Lane #2)” as Want to Read:
His Destiny is Karma (The Gossip of Mysterious Lane #2)

His Destiny is Karma (The Gossip of Mysterious Lane #2)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  7 reviews
What goes around really does come around—just to kick a male in the balls and bite him in the ass. Alexander, vampire playboy extraordinaire, finds himself smack dab in the middle of the cosmic crosshairs.

Karma is not a bitch, she is a vampire determined to achieve her heart's greatest desire. The first time she met Alex she was too young, too innocent, and too plain. But
Nook, 0 pages
Published September 27th 2011 by Goodnight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about His Destiny is Karma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Destiny is Karma

Sophia
I enjoyed reading this second book that is novella length in the Mysterious Lane series and had to laugh several times at the situation the hero got himself into.

Though he starts out as a guy who seems to have no endearing qualities other than his friendship with Hank, Alex grows on one as he learns that he is not really what his rep as a 'horndog' is. It takes the appearance of a stunning woman who seems uninterested in what he has to offer to do it to him.

This book references back to character
Siobhan Muir
A sweet little story, His Destiny is Karma is a fun continuation to the shenanigans of the residents of Mysterious Lane. Alex was a player, Karma was the geeky little sister of his best friend, but now she's all grown up. The question is, can he grow up enough to make her believe he wants her for more than just a roll in the hay? There were several scenes that had me giggling, but the one in the diner with the glass of water had me ROFL. Good continuation of what The Seduction of Damian started.
Kristina
This book was wonderful fun and a great way to pass the time waiting for Morgan's next Deadlines and Diamonds book to release. Pick it up if you'd like a quick entertaining paranormal story written by a great author. :)The characters are quirky, the plot line is fun and check out the smokin' cover!
~*~Brooke's Stripped Down Reviews~*~
Another good, short, paranormal love story. It's just enough to satisfy a quick need for romance without a long drawn out, unnecessary plot. Love really can tame a wild heart!
Michelle
Loved the book. Very much a what goes around comes around/karma book. I laughed at his turmoil he had to deal with about Karma. And the airplane episode was a riot.
Danielle
I really enjoy these novella's! Alex and Karma's story was great! I cant wait to read more!
Evolet Yvaine
Lately, I’ve found myself reading a series by starting in the middle, or with the last one, or in this case, the second one. It was a quick read which I finished in one night and it intrigued me enough to add Book One to my TBR queue.

What I found a little funny was the fact that Karma’s brother kinda psyched Alexander out. He’s something of a playboy and by warning him repeatedly to stay away from his sister, Alexander couldn’t resist. Kind of like reverse psychology. And it worked.

And to her cr
Agatha Ding
Agatha Ding marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Naomi Pacheco
Naomi Pacheco marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
April Epley
April Epley marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Cara Correll
Cara Correll marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Brenda Hook
Brenda Hook marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Desiree reilly
Desiree reilly marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Diana DuBois
Diana DuBois marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Diana Jacobsen
Diana Jacobsen marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Genevieve Scholl
Genevieve Scholl marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2013
Danyelle Froke
Danyelle Froke marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2013
Angela St Clair
Angela St Clair marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2013
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
May 21, 2013
April London
April London marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2013
Angel Starr
Angel Starr marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2013
Allysson
Allysson marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Morgan Kearns is an Emmy-Nominated Journalist turned Bestselling Contemporary Romance Author with readers cheering for her Deadlines & Diamonds series.

Some of her favorite people include those who step out of her thoughts asking for their stories to be told. Grab a book and meet them today!

If not glued to her laptop, Morgan can be found with her nose stuck in a book or cheering for her own lit
More about Morgan Kearns...

The Gossip of Mysterious Lane (2 books)
  • The Seduction of Damian (The Gossip of Mysterious Lane, #1)
Fade to Black (Deadlines & Diamonds, #1) In It To Win It (Deadlines & Diamonds, #2) Out of Left Field (Deadlines & Diamonds, #3) Lucky 13 (Deadlines & Diamonds, #4) Heart Ache (Bound by a Touch #1)