Start by marking “Twisted Seduction” as Want to Read:
Twisted Seduction

Twisted Seduction (Twisted #1)

An erotic, drama-laced journey into the lives of two best friends who will stop at nothing to have the man of their dreams—even when the cost of betrayal has a price tag neither of them are quite ready to pay.

Thirty-two-year-old Denise Jackson has everything a woman could ask for: a lovely home in the posh Dallas suburbs, a fancy car, a loving husband, and a beautiful nine
Published April 24th 2012 by Strebor Books

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Seduction

Winter Sophia Rose
Jan 06, 2016 Winter Sophia Rose rated it it was amazing
Intriguing, Engaging, Twisted & Action Packed! A Mind Blowing Read! I Loved It!
Adrienna
Apr 10, 2012 Adrienna rated it really liked it
While reading Twisted Seduction, I was waiting for the twists with a taste of seduction. N’Tyse does tip over the scale of the erotic-ness and seduction of luring married couples sleeping with the opposite sex. Married Denise Jackson sleeps with married Greg Adams, with the expectation of things going further but surprisingly, he lets her know clearly it is just an affair and nothing more. Denise, best friend, Nadine after three years of sexually admiring her husband, Jeff, finally gets him betw ...more
Antoinette
May 21, 2012 Antoinette rated it it was amazing
N'Tyse definitely knew how to twist and seduce the reader with this excellent novel, published by Zane Simon & Schuster. Denise, is a "privileged" wife who has it all a handsome husband, a beautiful daughter Deandra, a handsome, sexy husband Jeff and an awesome bestfriend Nadine. Oh and a very wealthy lover Greg. The plot is crazy & seductive Denise has an affair while her best friend has a long-term affair with her husband. But the plot gets thicker and thicker and more seductive by the ...more
Reader & Writer
Feb 15, 2012 Reader & Writer rated it it was amazing
Loved it.
Shakir Rashaan
Apr 11, 2012 Shakir Rashaan rated it it was amazing
After spending the bulk of my Sunday delving into the world of Nadine, Denise, and Jeff, I found myself uttering those exact words that are in the title of my review.

N'Tyse managed to grab my attention from nearly the word "go", and I found myself blazing through at break-neck speed until the climax and conclusion. The ending was wild and completely out of left field, but you definitely need to get the book to know what I mean by that.

The subject that this book was built around was a subject tha
OOSA
Jun 24, 2012 OOSA rated it it was amazing
Twisted

Denise Jackson is a beautiful wife to Jeff and mother to their daughter Deandra. Denise is determined to raise their daughter with a father unlike what she experienced throughout her childhood. She then does an unthinkable thing which can ruin her marriage if the truth is ever discovered.

Jeff is a very handsome man that gave up his dreams for his wife and their daughter but later discovers that he is actually attracted to a woman other than his wife.

Together, Denise and Jeff keep their
Se'Quasha Smith
Apr 28, 2012 Se'Quasha Smith rated it it was amazing
Twisted Seduction truly seduced me. This awesome book was like a good lover who delivered the goods! I was hooked from page one, and was held captive til the last page. I loved everything about Twisted Seduction, especially the characters, and the love scenes.All the characters were flawed, but realistic.The sex scenes were truly erotic, passionate, and mind blowing. I haven't smoked in years, but after reading the first love scene, I wanted a cig and a martini!

READ THIS BOOK NOW!!!
Karma Jones
May 25, 2012 Karma Jones rated it liked it
At the beginning the book screamed of erotica, in the middle I got bored... towards the end it picked by up and happened to surprise me. I thought it was just OK. The story wasn't entirely original and I felt like some of the scenes were cut short.

Kat Dailey
Sep 20, 2016 Kat Dailey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Twisted Seduction

This was my first read by the author and it was a great read. Denise and Nadine are best friends, but once the secrets come out things will change.
Marissa
May 22, 2012 Marissa rated it it was amazing
Everything happens for a reason but somethings should never happen.
Taneisha LaGrant
May 07, 2016 Taneisha LaGrant rated it it was amazing
I love reading and when it came to N’Tyse’s Twisted series, there was no exception to this rule. I began Twisted Seduction (2012) with the idea that there would be some sexual tension between the characters and this would be accurate. These books are classified as erotic fiction.

Twisted Seduction: “An erotic, drama-laced journey into the lives of two best friends who will stop at nothing to have the man of their dreams—even when the cost of betrayal has a price tag neither of them is ready to pa
Reader's Paradise
Apr 08, 2012 Reader's Paradise rated it really liked it
Shelves: review
Headline: Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out. Proverbs 10;9

Denise is married to Jeff and Nadine appears to be her best friend. They are partners at Platinum Crest Investments. They have made millions for their clients but with a challenging economy, some of those clients are running scared and as owner Denise comes up with a quick fix, and we know what happens when we get in our way?
For three years Nadine has been satisfying a carnal de
India Jones-Tanner
What happens when you become entangled with one of your clients? Do you simply walk away from everything that you have with your husband? Do you leave the empire you built with your best friend? How do you handle this situation if you are Denise Jackson? You manipulate your husband and your best friend into a steamy affair, while you play with the man of your dreams.

Denise creates the "perfect" diversion from her extra marital activities by allowing her best friend, Nadine, and her husband, Jeff
Locksie
Apr 05, 2014 Locksie rated it it was amazing
Scandalous

The man of their dreams is what best friends and business partners, Denise and Nadine have always wanted. Denise seems to have found her dream man in husband Jeff. Along with a daughter, thriving career and a beautiful home, Denise’s dream is compete. But is she really happy? Denise may portray a happy wife and mother, but deep down she feels what she has is not enough. In a plot to quench her thirst for more, she involves Jeff and Nadine whom unknowingly fall right into Denise’s trap.
Eunita
Jul 05, 2012 Eunita rated it liked it
Be careful what you wish for...
Denise has what most women want: a successful career, loving husband, beautiful daughter, posh home in the suburbs, and jewels to reflect the affluent status she desperately seeks at any cost, even allowing her best friend and husband to carry on a 3 yr affair because she's carrying around a secret of her own: she's in love with another man, Greg Adams.
Greg appears to be Denise's perfect match. He's rich, handsome, seductive. He's too good to be true. Unbeknownst
Kia
Jul 16, 2012 Kia rated it it was ok
I think there was all talk and no action in this book. For the incidents that took place, I don't think the reactions were truly realistic. Someone should have at least gotten slapped (more than once)/punched, jumped on, or cussed out. Yes, I know sometimes people think/pretend that they are too dignified to do any of those things but there are some situations that make you step out the stilettos and put on the Nikes. I also feel like in the end, no one dealt with any true consequences. I guess ...more
Mita Rhodes
Dec 11, 2013 Mita Rhodes rated it it was amazing

This review is from: Twisted Seduction: A Novel (Zane Presents) (Kindle Edition)
This was one of the best erotic romance novels that I have read. The storyline, filled with drama and deceit, left you anticipating the very next chapter. N'Tyse did a marvelous job at capturing my full attention and not wanting to stop reading until I completed the book. The secrets, the lies, the infidelities, the sex scenes made for one terrific read.
Charlene Richardson
May 06, 2012 Charlene Richardson rated it really liked it
Wow this book was full of surprises. Denise is married, wealthy, and from the outside seems to have a perfect life. Inside her home it's a different story. Her husband Jeff is unhappy and Denise basically pushes him into the arms of her best friend Nadine. Nadine and Jeff were just pawns in Denise's game so she could get away with her own dirt. Secrets come to light and turns everyone's lives upside down. This was a very drama filled read and the ending was such a shock!
Dream 4 More Reviews
May 26, 2012 Dream 4 More Reviews rated it really liked it
Will discuss on Adrienna Reviews on the Adrienna Turner Show on BlogTalkRadio, Saturday, June 23rd at 10 AM Central Time. 347-308-8612 or listen online at www.blogtalkradio.com/AdriennaTurnerShow and archives will be available for later listening.

*Review is on my other social networks for reviews under Adrienna Turner profiles: Shelfari, Goodreads, Amazon, Dream 4 More w/ Adrienna Turner Facebook Group/DreamMore Firm Personal Page, and Library Thing.
E G
Jan 06, 2014 E G rated it really liked it
I would have rated this book 5 stars but it was too much dialogue. After it all it was a good book. I admit I struggled. You can tell that the author didn't know how to start it off or she wanted you to get emotionally in touch with the characters. I said there was no need for a long moment of prolonging the deal.
Felisa
Jan 10, 2014 Felisa rated it it was amazing
This book was excellent!!!! Denise, Nadine and Jeff wow.....I got so engrossed in their lives that I couldn't put the book down. I am so interested to find out how Jeff is going to behave in part 2? There were parts that I loved him and others that I didn't like has much....Well I'm on to part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nikki
Aug 27, 2014 Nikki rated it liked it
Shelves: drama
The book started out HOT....then it cooled off in the middle and seemed familiar and the ending seemed a little rushed to end the book. There were very few surprises. I know there is a part two and I'm curious about the fallout so I will read it. I think Jeff is a mess from everything that happened so I think book two might show that. It was an o.k. read.
ConSonia
Apr 13, 2012 ConSonia rated it really liked it
Karma is a baaad shut ur month I was so shock about one part of the ending.. But this part of the ending I must tell because its my thOught and opinion I absolutely hated that Denise ex husband Jeff and her best friend got together not because of Denise but because to me it just didnt fit right.. Otherwise I Loved this book, this story, and the author. GREAT JOB N'TYSE
Natasha
Dec 09, 2013 Natasha rated it really liked it
Had a little bit of a slow start for me but it really picked up towards the middle. I really wasn't expecting some of the twists the book took. The title did not lie! It was definitely some twisted mess. I'm looking forward to reading Twisted Vows to see what other twists are going to be thrown in the mix.
Me'Tova Hollingsworth
Jan 01, 2014 Me'Tova Hollingsworth rated it it was amazing
WOW! Pure entertainment! Well written story. Everyone was looking out for their own selfish needs. Boy did a lot of situations backfire. The said ending had me feeling some type of way, but I enjoyed it all the same. I must read Twisted Vows of Seduction to see how things turn out for everyone!
Tracie Holmes
Apr 27, 2012 Tracie Holmes rated it it was amazing
Great read my mouth wad wide open from the start. Loved all the twist and turns. This bundook really had me thinking. What goes around comes around and be careful who you betray..I read it in one day...
Djuana Lacey
Sep 18, 2016 Djuana Lacey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

This book had a great story and plot. I was pleasantly surprised at the twists in the storyline. It was really entertaining and hard to put down.
Kim
Jul 23, 2013 Kim rated it liked it
Predictable...but still an OK read.
Angel
Dec 19, 2012 Angel rated it it was amazing
The name Twisted Seduction fits the story. I was suprised Denise set up the fling between her husband Jeff & Bestfriend Nadine.
Danita Brown
Jul 17, 2015 Danita Brown rated it really liked it
This was a very good read.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Literary Drama!: DISCUSSION TOPIC#4 2 3 Jun 28, 2012 03:01PM
Literary Drama!: Discussion topic #3 2 4 Jun 19, 2012 07:57PM
Literary Drama!: Discussion Topic #2 4 8 Jun 19, 2012 07:45PM
Literary Drama!: Discussion Topic #1 5 9 Jun 07, 2012 05:54PM
Literary Drama!: June Selection 1 7 Jun 02, 2012 07:28AM
  • Deep Throat Diva
  • Seasons in Purdah
  • When Memories Fade (Victory Gospel Series, #2)
  • Ruth's Redemption
  • Trina the Hydro Killer
  • Suspicions
  • Played
  • If These Trees Could Talk
  • America's Most Wanted (Cheaper to Keep Her #4)
  • Dirty Money Honey