Start by marking “The Sneezy Wheezy Day (Cougar Cub Tales)” as Want to Read:
The Sneezy Wheezy Day (Cougar Cub Tales)

The Sneezy Wheezy Day (Cougar Cub Tales)

In The Sneezy Wheezy Day, brother cub isn’t feeling well. As he and sister cub seek help for his cold, they encounter many well-intentioned forest friends who offer silly home remedies. One friend even tells brother cub, “Tickle your nose with the tail of a goose and do it before the next blue moon rise!” Although the recommendations help,...
38 pages
Published (first published December 30th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Sneezy Wheezy Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sneezy Wheezy Day

ASIN: B006T5JLK0
Book Source: Bought
4 stars
Book Overview:
Brother Cougar Cub isn't feeling well. The siblings decide to head to the forest to ask their well-intentioned friends for help with treatments. Although their friend's ideas are wonderful and brilliant, it is a sister's love that is the final remedy for the ailing cub! Written in
Sharon Tyler
Dec 05, 2011 Sharon Tyler rated it liked it
The Sneezy Wheezy Day by Sharon Cramer is a picture book from the Cougar Cub series. It is due to be released on January 2 2012. The story is about two small cougar cubs, one of which is feeling ill. Brother cub has a cold and his sister is worried. They go around the forest seeking advice from their friends. They get many suggestions, some of which are quite silly. None of the suggestions help, but finally a nap and some love from his sister works wonders for brother cub. The illustrations are ...more
Patricia Kemp Blackmon
In Sneezy Wheezy brother cub and sister cub were enjoying their playful day until brother cub complained that he was not feeling so well. Sister cub suggested they go to some of their fellow forest friends for advice. So they went to White Owl, King Stag, Canadian Goose, Red Fox, Razorback Hog and Grizzly Old Bear and each one of their friends had a different remedy for him to try. Some where sensible but some were a little bazaar. The characters were very charming and showed concern for brother ...more
Peacegal
Jun 27, 2012 Peacegal rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-gifts
4.5 stars - The author provided a free copy of this book to me for review. I would like to thank the author for her kindness and professionalism after I gave one of her older works a critical review. The fact that the author appreciated my advice is a refreshing turn-around from some other Goodreads authors who have actually attacked and insulted readers (and I have been the target of one such individual). So, doubly thank you, Ms. Cramer!

I was very pleased with the great improvement the author
Julie Witt
Feb 12, 2012 Julie Witt rated it really liked it
I received an ecopy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

From Goodreads: "In The Sneezy Wheezy Day, brother cub isn’t feeling well. As he and sister cub seek help for his cold, they encounter many well-intentioned forest friends who offer silly home remedies."

Poor brother cub isn't feeling well at all. He and sister cub are out playing when his throat starts to get scratchy and his nose starts to get itchy. Sister cub is very worried about him and takes him to visit their
Sara Thompson
Oct 03, 2011 Sara Thompson rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
This book is due to hit stores January 1, 2012. I hate to review it so early but there are other books in this series that are available.
The Sneezy Wheezy Day is the latest book in the Cougar Cub Tales from B&F Publishing (located in Spokane, not so far from me!). It's beautifully illustrated. The colors are vibrant and attractive.
The story is cute - a brother and sister cougar are out playing when the brother becomes ill. The sister takes him to all the animals looking for a cure. The cure
Bea
"The Sneezy Wheezy Day" is a cute story about two siblings, one who is sick and one trying to help him get better. They go through the forest, meeting up with many different animals, each with their own guaranteed cure.

Most of the animals will be familiar to the children, while one or two such as the Razorback Hog, may not be. I like the mix of new and familiar animals, it provides both comfort and stimulation.

The artwork is done in watercolors with mostly bright, but realistic colors. I'd hav
Cindi
Jun 09, 2012 Cindi rated it liked it
This story of the love and care between the brother and sister cougar is charming and one that can easily be translated to the relationship between the brothers and sisters who will read the book. The watercolor illustrations are vibrant and feature both well-known forest creatures like the grizzly bear and lesser-known ones like the razorback hog. The text is on one page and the facing page is filled with a picture that corresponds to that text.

The only negative comment about this children's pi
Lenore Webb
Jan 26, 2012 Lenore Webb rated it it was amazing
We have also been fighting all kinds of sinus problems. Tissues are running very low here. So we also enjoyed Cougar Cub Tales "The Sneezy Wheezy Day" by Sharon Cramer. What a great way to learn that helping each other it makes being under the weather a lil easier to handle. Reading how brother cub isn’t feeling well and his sister and brother cub seek help for his cold. They encounter many silly home remedies. One friend even tells brother cub, “Tickle your nose with the tail of a goose and do ...more
Emily WilowRaven
May 06, 2012 Emily WilowRaven rated it liked it
My Thoughts:
A little bit on the strange side but I think the off beat rhyming at something to do with my feelings. The Sneezy Wheezy Day is about 2 cougar cubs, a brother and sister who spend the day trying to find a cure for brother cougar's cold. In the end, all he really needed was his sister.

Really a very sweet story that I think children with siblings would really enjoy. My little one (who is 5) is an only child but she still thought the cubs were really cute. We read it several times throu
Melissa ♥ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

This is an adorably cute book which captivates not only with it’s rhyming verse but mostly with it’s incredibly vivid watercolor pictures. The two sibling are on a quest to find a cure for the ill brother cub. They meet a host of wonderful animals and get all kinds of advice before returning home and finding that sister cub had the solution all along.

My only curiosity throughout was: where is Mama bear? However every time I’d flip the page and see another gorgeous illustration I’d be captivated
Elizabeth B
Jan 03, 2012 Elizabeth B rated it it was amazing
A cute storybook about a brother and sister cougar who go on an adventure to try and help find a cure for the brother’s cold. The artwork has an African look to it with the color scheme which would make this fit in with around the world story times. The story itself would pair nicely with Bear Feels Sick for a unit on colds and/or helping take care of others. Cute addition for storytimes although some words are too big for the younger audiences and may need to be changed during a read through.
Cara Correll
Apr 08, 2014 Cara Correll rated it really liked it
This is a well worded children book. It has fun little adventures for your child to go on. The only thing I would suggest is making the font larger print. I tried making it larger but it would not change.
Audrey Grant
Jan 25, 2012 Audrey Grant rated it liked it
Shelves: e-book
The more I read this series the more I like it. It's cute and bright but simple pictures for the kids.
Sibue
Sibue rated it it was ok
Jun 27, 2016
Rebecca Dahler
Rebecca Dahler rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2014
Inspired Kathy
Sep 27, 2011 Inspired Kathy rated it really liked it
Sometimes I feel like these cubs trying everything possible to get well...
Gina Hott
Gina Hott rated it it was ok
Oct 18, 2011
Heidi
Oct 03, 2011 Heidi rated it it was ok
Review to come....
Leona Haworth
Leona Haworth rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2014
Edna Ritchie
Edna Ritchie rated it did not like it
May 15, 2016
Bev
Bev rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2015
Linda Coenen
Linda Coenen rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2013
Rhonda
Rhonda rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2014
Sharon Cramer
Jan 06, 2014 Sharon Cramer rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Morrine Carpenter
Morrine Carpenter rated it did not like it
Apr 04, 2016
Jeanne Hathaway
Jeanne Hathaway rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2013
Judy
Judy rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2016
Sharon Cramer is an aspiring time-traveler, alien princess, and master painter of Halloween faces. In the meantime, she writes from a dank, dark cave, somewhere in Washington State. THE EXECUTION is her breakthrough novel and the first of The WINTERGRAVE CHRONICLES.

Hard at work on her new Sci-Fi, Fantasy series, THE CERULEAN STAR, she also creates children’s picture books, including the multi-awa
More about Sharon Cramer...

Cougar Cub Tales (3 books)
  • I'm Just Like You (Cougar Cub Tales)
  • Cougar Cub Tales: Lost and Alone