Start by marking “Vixens (Skye's Legacy #6)” as Want to Read:
Vixens (Skye's Legacy #6)
Preview

Vixens (Skye's Legacy #6)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  670 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Surrounded by mystery and scandal, the widowed Fancy Devers arrives in England only to catch the roving eye of King Charles II. But when their fiery romance settles into a comfortable friendship, the King is determined to find his glamorous mistress a husband.
Published February 1st 2003 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Vixens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vixens

Tanya
The final installment in the Skye O'Malley Legacy series went out with a whimper and not a bang. I looked forward to a last hurrah of Skye's descendants, great-great granddaughters in this case, but had to settle for cardboard cut-out characters with little to no depth and with whom it was near impossible to feel any real connection. The use of sobriquets bordered on the absurd (male twins known as Damn and Darling? Nauseating.), the cookie cutter protagonists (the mysterious one, the sweet one, ...more
Carolina
The best in the saga! LOVED IT
Kem
A gentle ending to a wonderful, exciting series. Too gentle really, after all the previous books with such suspense, erotic excitement, joy, and wonder. Well written though. It all had to end at some point, and why not gently after so much other.
Judy Kieffer
Good book very enjoyable

I enjoyed the book. Some of the history was so much like the Skye O Malley series. The ending was great
Liz
I am a big fan of Bertrice Small however this is probably the first book that I was dissapointed with. I think that in order to close the Skye O'Malley saga she did it rushed and this is how this book felt to me. The characters were forgetable and boring. I did not finish the third story. It's a let down because all of the O'Malley saga was an excellent series I wish it would have ended better but I'll stick to her other O'Malley books instead.
Krista Liebrum
I found it at a fle market ant I loved it. The dynamics of the 3 cousins, Fancy, Siren (Diana), and Sin (Cyn) are just amazing.
Catyche
I absolutely loved it! Wonderful conclusion to the Skye O'Malley Legacy series. Well worth a look.
Carol Storm
Glamorous and sensual, a tale of three young women in an era of passion!
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Terri
Terri added it
Mar 26, 2015
ruth-luvs
ruth-luvs marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Bianca
Bianca marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
  • Unmasked
  • Ondine
  • Wicked Loving Lies (Morgan-Challenger, #3)
  • The Widow's Kiss (Kiss, #1)
  • What Price Love? (Cynster, #13)
  • Angel in Scarlet
  • The Black Rose
  • Savage Summer
  • Forbidden Ecstasy (Gray Eagle, #3)
  • Forever My Love
  • Nightsong
Bertrice Williams was born on December 9, 1937 in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA, the daughter of Doris S. and David R. Williams, both broadcasters. She studied at Attended Western College for Women and Katharine Gibbs Secretarial School. On October 5, 1963, she married George Sumner Small, a photographer and designer with a History Major at Princeton. They had a son Thomas David. She has ...more
More about Bertrice Small...

Skye's Legacy (6 books)
  • Darling Jasmine (Skye's Legacy #1)
  • Bedazzled (Skye's Legacy #2)
  • Besieged
  • Intrigued (Skye's Legacy #4)
  • Just Beyond Tomorrow (Skye's Legacy #5)
Skye O'Malley (O'Malley Saga, #1) The Kadin All the Sweet Tomorrows (O'Malley Saga #2) This Heart of Mine (O'Malley Saga, #4) Wild Jasmine (O'Malley Saga #6)