Start by marking “Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac: Ophiuchus the New Sign of the Zodiac Circle” as Want to Read:

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac is a book which explains a new theory in this ancient field of study. It was prompted by the fact that Western Astrology has outlived its lifetime and its elements have been rendered obsolete by its cousin, the science of Astronomy. The precession of the equinoxes, that is, the movement of the point of intersection of the celestial e ...more
Paperback, 1, 192 pages
Published May 15th 2011 by Klaudios Ptolemaios Publications

To ask other readers questions about Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac

Lucinda
Astrology has always fascinated us as an ancient study, with the signs of the Zodiac shaping our lives and influencing our thoughts. Not only are we intrigued and led by our specific signs (connected to our birth date) but we are constantly aware of how our chosen traits, individuality and characteristics can alter and define our actions and ultimately mold our futures. This hand illustrated compact volume with its striking uniqueness will stand out on any bookshelf, being something quite origin ...more
Anna Bec
What we knew up to now, is that Astrology was dealing with 12 Zodiac Signs. Some sporadic attemps were made by various authors to establish a 13 Zodiac Astrological theory. None of them was successful till now.
With this book Vasilis Kanatas is founding a new system of 13 Zodiac Astrology on scientific data. I believe that 13 Zodiac Astrology is here to stay and prevail in this ancient field of study.
I enjoyed the book very much and I recommend it to all the people who love Astrology. It is also
Annie Witt
I really appreciated the prologue. It helped me understand the fundamental working of the basic astrology and the planets within our galaxy. Unable to put the book down, I was completely taken in by the author's writing style. This book pierces one's thoughts with such intensity to make the reader ponder.

I am grateful to have read this book and only wish I could have shared this with my father who would have enjoyed the caliber of this book. I LOVED this book and treasure it.

Teo
This books describes a new modern point of view for Astrology. It is actually a new theory which contains 13 Zodiac Constellations. According to this theory my Zodiac Sign has changed from Pisces to Aquarius and about 90% of the traits described for me are suiting my character.
Judy Croome
A fair attempt to turn an intuitive art into a rational subject. The section on Ophiuchus was interesting, although a greater focus on studying this 13th zodiac sign would have added to the text.
Gaby
For more information about what I thought, check out my video review:
my link text
Jaideep Khanduja

Book Review: Astrology of 13 Signs of the Zodiac: An Interesting Insight About Zodiacs

Astrology is an interesting subject as far as most of the people are concerned. During my college days I read Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs many a times and every time I used to extract a different kind of information about various zodiacs. Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac: Ophiuchus the New Sign of the Zodiac Circle by Vasilis Kanatas is equally interesting book that
Ellie
I'm reading this for the second time, as thd first time round I didn't quite understand it all. although the concept of the book is really interesting, and seems to make sense that zodiac signs are off by a bit.
Leanna
Mar 31, 2012 Leanna marked it as to-read
I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.

Review to follow....
Bob Christensen
Bob Christensen marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Tebello
Tebello marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Saha-Kehau
Saha-Kehau marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Giuseppina Villella
Giuseppina Villella marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Catherine O'Neal
Catherine O'Neal marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Katherine Simmer
Katherine Simmer marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
. marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Chinguyen
Chinguyen marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Uki
Uki added it
Jun 05, 2014
C
C marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Ketayun
Ketayun marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
Chris Revell
Chris Revell marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2013
Lilian
Lilian marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2013
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Tolis
Tolis marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
Kate Ponce
Kate Ponce marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2013
Angi
Angi marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I was born in Delphi on January 3, 1967.
My father was Avyeris Kanatas a well known painter – aquarellist.
I studied physics at the University of Patras in Greece. I made my diploma thesis in astronomy - uranography with the subject "About constellations." In this work I described the 88 constellations of the sky and came in contact with Horoskopic Astrology of the 13 zodiacal constellations.
My con
More about Vasilis Kanatas...
Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac Αστρολογία των 13 Ζωδίων