Start by marking “Cauldron of Iniquity (The Cloak and Dagger, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cauldron of Iniquity (The Cloak and Dagger, #3)

Cauldron of Iniquity (The Cloak and Dagger #3)

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Known as the Cloak and Dagger, rookie assassins Jenifleur and Thibault have been hired as bodyguards for a temporary job. But in world of high-tech drugs, death is permanent..
Published December 1st 1999 by Roc

To ask other readers questions about Cauldron of Iniquity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cauldron of Iniquity

Amber Ditullio
Cauldron of Iniquity was actually the first Cloak and Dagger novel I picked up. I got it in the grocery store one day and picked it up because the cover interested me. Being as inattentive as I sometimes have a tendency to be, I didn't realize that it was part of a series until I got it home. But I read it anyway and I was incredibly glad to have done so.

Jen, Thib, Vera and Absolom are back for the third installment of the series. This time, Jen & Thib have been given a bodyguard job for the
T J
This is the 3rd in the Cloak & Dagger series and it doesn't disappoints. Jen and Thibault are out on an easy assignment guarding and old friend of the guildmaster. While her aunt is secretly tagging along with her pet wizard. There is a lot of intrigue, mystery behind the scenes that will keep you guessing to the very end. Be prepared this is last book but it will have wanting more.
emily
this trilogy is in a good category in that they can be enjoyed by teens and adults (i think!) alike. the characters are fun, the dialogue snappy, and the plots interesting, even if the reader can be absolutely certain that everything will turn out alright. always wished the author had done more with the protagonists' romance, but you can't have everything. :)
Kathleen May
Steph
Jan 31, 2009 Steph marked it as to-read
From Dorri
Brandy
Brandy added it
Jan 03, 2015
Coy Bifulco
Coy Bifulco marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Jeannenc1gmail.com
Jeannenc1gmail.com marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
David
David added it
Apr 17, 2014
John Davies
John Davies marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Sheero
Sheero marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Tyedye
Tyedye added it
Dec 26, 2013
Hanna
Hanna added it
Dec 25, 2013
Gaia
Gaia marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Editor and author Anne Lesley Groell is a native New Yorker who grew up on the Upper West Side. She received a B.A. in Biology from Yale University and a M.S. in Developmental Biology from the University of California at Irvine, specializing in limb regeneration in salamanders. Eventually, missing seasons, she returned to the Upper West Side, where she still resides, to become an editor and writer ...more
More about Anne Lesley Groell...

The Cloak and Dagger (3 books)
  • Anvil of the Sun (Cloak and Dagger, #1)
  • Bridge of Valor (The Cloak and Dagger, #2)
Anvil of the Sun (Cloak and Dagger, #1) Bridge of Valor (The Cloak and Dagger, #2)