Start by marking “Split Self” as Want to Read:
Split Self

Split Self

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Genre: Fantasy Paranormal Vampire Menage

Illya “Lily” Ivanchuk is hot stuff. Sweet, romantic, sexy and full of that delicious energy Clare Martin feeds on. Trouble is, Clare has not fully embraced her nature as a soul sucking human parasite. Sure, she blends in well at the snarky gossip website she works for. When compared to her blogging colleagues and the endless stream o
ebook
Published September 27th 2011 by Loose Id LLC

To ask other readers questions about Split Self, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Split Self

Susan65
This one took me a while to read but only because i prefer straight up mm romances and because i was overloadwd i n challenge books. Lol.

Clare is a psychic vampire who feeds off others emotions. She is snarky but funny as hell. Jake is her boyfriend and Lily her Ukrainian neighbor. It took a while for me to like Jake...he just seemed selfish too me. Lily was just too adorable for words...slutty but innocent.

The first half of the book i got a little lost trying to understand the world that Clar
Katie
It took me awhile to get into this one. Once I hit 30%, though, it started to take off. I'm going to say that Lily is one of the best things about this book. I loved him. I wish that the book had a little more flow...it felt choppy, jumping from one thing to the next, but overall I really enjoyed it. Definitely not your typical romance. :)
Pearl
WHAT I WAS EXPECTING:
I wasn’t expecting it to be good. But I was expecting it to have a good BASIC storyline. The blurb for it sounded promising even though I knew that actual storyline was going to get los in all the sexual scenarios that were bund to come up.

MY THOUGHTS:
OK, I was expecting bad. But maybe not quite this bad. I have read decent erotic fiction before. And I have read non-erotic fiction novels that had more salacious language in than this book. Not that I am particularly partial t
Bridget
I loved, loved, loved this book! It's sexy, it's funny, it's current, the characters are relatable yet they never fail to surprise with their quirks -- and their unique secrets. I also love how New York is portrayed in a vibrant way.
Subnovize6
Subnovize6 marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Elle
Elle marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Dora González
Dora González marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Joletta
Joletta marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2013
Eve
Eve marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2012
Mel
Mel marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2012
Nem
Nem marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2012
Dinjolina
Dinjolina marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2012
Michele ~ la Smoocherina
Michele ~ la Smoocherina marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2012
Saris Janell
Saris Janell marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2012
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2011
Pr!ya
Pr!ya marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2011
Summer
Summer marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2011
Shawn
Shawn marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2011
Midia
Midia added it
Oct 21, 2011
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2011
Mtsnow13
Mtsnow13 marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2011
Collar and Bone: a dirty Split-Self side story 1 4 Oct 02, 2011 08:03AM
Isa K is a writer and techie currently residing in New York. Anything published under 'Isa K' is fantastic smut, anything under 'IsaKFT' is just fantastic ;)
More about Isa K....
The Condor (Condor #1) There's Cock In This Book (The Hockey Story) There Are Gay People Everywhere How To Quit Playing Hockey Tinsel Is Like Bondage For Trees (Condor #1.5)