Start by marking “Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)

Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl #2)

4.11  ·  Rating Details  ·  804 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Stacy's on the run after being assaulted. She heads to the town of Pearl as she copes with her fears from the attack. The last thing she expects to find in this storybook town filled with kind people and not-so-typical relationships is her destiny in the arms of Max and Eric Cantrell.

Eric and Max meet Stacy in the same day but at different times. Instantly they are attract
ebook
Published October 7th 2011 by Siren-BookStrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Stacy's Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stacy's Destiny

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksTheir Virgin Captive by Shayla BlackColters' Lady by Maya BanksTheir Virgin's Secret by Shayla BlackTheir Virgin Concubine by Shayla Black
Best Menage à Quatre Books
53rd out of 214 books — 308 voters
A Table for Three by Lainey ReeseDecadent by Shayla BlackWicked Ties by Shayla BlackPeyton's Pleasure by Marla MonroeColters' Lady by Maya Banks
Favorite MM, MMF, MFM Menage Books
415th out of 457 books — 364 voters

More lists with this book...

Emily
Stacy knows that if she doesn't leave New York, her ex-boss now turned stalker, will hurt her or her friends. Fleeing to the small town of Pearl she is trying to recover from the bubble of fear she has been living in for months. She doesn't expect to encounter the sexiest cowboy she has ever met, Eric Cantrell but she has fallen for those good looks before and it ended up burning her before and she has no plans to go down that path before. A few hours later she is introduced to deputy Max Cantre ...more
ValerieC
Oct 21, 2011 ValerieC rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: sweet erotic romance readers
I really liked this book:

* Good action story

* Likeable characters for the H/H and h

* A lot of smex that I tended to skip after the first few instances, but that's just me... I read so many books that have a lot of heavy smex that it grows boring very quickly. Not much here in this dept. to light anyone's fire, but it's sweet menage smex and I like that better than bondage stuff these days. Max and Eric are very careful with the inexperienced and traumatized Stacy.

* The H's aren't too domineering
LaFleurBleue
Jan 27, 2014 LaFleurBleue rated it did not like it
Shelves: romantica, e-book
I rather liked the first scene, which seemed realistic enough, dealing with institutionalized sexual harassment in the work place. I liked how the heroine tried to oppose to it, realized some of her colleagues could not be trusted. Those first 30 pages or so were rather good.
It went completely downhill from there onwards unfortunately.
The redhead girl followed then her friend advice and ended up in Texas, in another mythical town, where people with "alternative lifestyle" proliferate. Of course
May 24, 2014 Laura rated it it was amazing
It took me longer to read this book on the second time around, I think that was because I am reading another book at the same time and I really just wanted to savor the read this time. You know how i is, when you get into a book and you don't want put the book down or might miss something (it's almost like watching a new episode of your favorite TV show). I will most likely read this one again, I really like stories where the woman won't give up without a fight, rather than just sitting there wa ...more
Claudine Van
Nov 16, 2015 Claudine Van rated it really liked it
This book was recommended to me and at first I was skeptical not at all sure I'd like it but I enjoyed it. Think I.ll try some more of these menage short stories.
Billie Hawley kelley
Protection and love.

Family and love. Drama and we'll written. Bossy men who won't take no for an answer. Feisty heroine and strong.
Jessica Gomez
May 19, 2015 Jessica Gomez rated it liked it
I liked the story. A short petite stacked meaning big breasted slim woman. Who has a big ass. Believes tthat hard work and skills will get you somewhere. she is educated and she has a grat moral compass. I do love her character. I also loved the cowboys. Ride em good girl. She is inexperienced in the sex department. That's why she attracted the phsyco. What I don't get is the first story. They're was another Eric Cantrall there attracted to Anna. And how about in a few areas where she has green ...more
Judy
Jan 18, 2015 Robin rated it it was amazing
good plot
Missi
Mar 10, 2015 Missi rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Stacy's story. It helped to fill in some blanks from Anna's.
Dec 12, 2013 Sarah rated it really liked it
READ THIS BOOK FIRST THEN "FOR THE LOVE OF ANNA".
This is suppose to be 2nd book in series but is about Stacey and how she came to be in Pearl. Enjoyed book but slit is similar to Anna's book. Being petite, stunning eye and on the run from bad guys. Steamy/sexy sexplay. Great HEA but if u read them in right order u'd already know that.
Leslie
Nov 26, 2015 Leslie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I really enjoy reading Dixie Lynn Dwyer's books, and Stacy'ss Destiny was no exception. I loved the characters and there interactions. Stacy was so independent one minute then a weeping willow the next, which was a bit annoying, but it followed along with the story so was a little understandable.
Mlleelizabeth
Sep 28, 2013 Mlleelizabeth rated it it was ok
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
April
Hot Hot Hot! It was a touch annoying that this was a bit out of sequence with the previous book. The reading order should be reversed.

Stacy is another great character. The story is very interesting and I am enjoying the series.

Lots of story in the beginning and then when the steam happens look out!! Super sexy!!
April

Brea Ann
Jul 29, 2012 Brea Ann rated it it was amazing
This was a great book but, I wished I had read it before I read "For the Love of Anna." The books are backwards. Other than that, I love the book. I love the danger and suspense that keep me hooked and I don't want to put it down until I am finished! Can't wait for the third installment in the Town of Pearl series!
Julie
Mar 01, 2012 Julie rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I'm new to menage books and I find the relationships very interesting. Stacy is a strong character determined to protect herself and those around her. Max and Eric are alpha males to the core with a deep respect for their woman. I will deffinately read more from this author.
Kasheena Tattam
Apr 07, 2013 Kasheena Tattam rated it it was amazing
This should have been the first in the series, as it gives Stacy's story and Anna goes to Stacy. in her book and she is already in a relationship with Eric and Max.

I loved how she overcame her fears and the men stood by her while she did it. It drew me in with every page and sentence.
Brittany
Jan 05, 2013 Brittany marked it as to-read
My question is, why is this labeled the second book in " the town of pearl" ? For the love of Anna comes after Stacey meets her men not before. I guess it's a typo.
Tammy
Oct 14, 2011 Tammy rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful series. I loved the first book and this one explained alot from the first one.
Nicky
Oct 14, 2011 Nicky rated it it was amazing
This is enen hotter than For The Love Of Anna:)
Aryan Singh
Aryan Singh rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2016
Alex
Alex rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2016
Jenn Lile
Jenn Lile marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Brittany Muzzey
Brittany Muzzey rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2016
**Nicole
**Nicole marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Caroline
Caroline rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
  • Double E Ranch (Slick Rock #2)
  • Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors, #1)
  • Kansas Heat
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Emma's Education (Viper's Dungeon, #1)
  • Creation of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #3)
  • Hardcore Cowboys (Ride 'em Hard, #1)
  • Unbridled and Unridden (The Double Rider Men's Club #4)
  • Love Under Two Gunslingers
  • Lydia's Twin Temptation (Divine Creek Ranch, #8)
  • Pure Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #6)
People seem to be more interested in my name than where I get my ideas for my stories from. So I might as well share the story behind my name with all my readers.

My momma was born and raised in New Orleans. At the age of twenty, she met and fell in love with an Irishman named Patrick Riley Dwyer. Needless to say, the family was a bit taken aback by this as they hoped she would marry a family frien
More about Dixie Lynn Dwyer...

The Town of Pearl (9 books)
  • For the Love of Anna (The Town of Pearl, #1)
  • Lena's Happily Ever After (The Town of Pearl, #3)
  • Millie's Second Chance (The Town of Pearl, #4)
  • Sage's Story (The Town of Pearl, #5)
  • Diane (The Town of Pearl, #6)
  • Armored Hearts (The Town of Pearl, #7)
  • Just One Kiss: A Holiday Story (The Town of Pearl, #8)
  • Badge of Honor (The Town of Pearl, #9)