Start by marking “As You Wish (Christy and Todd: College Years #2)” as Want to Read:
As You Wish (Christy and Todd: College Years #2)

As You Wish (Christy and Todd: College Years #2)

4.51 of 5 stars 4.51  ·  rating details  ·  1,730 ratings  ·  31 reviews
More than a million readers have picked up books in the The Christy Miller Series making Robin Jones Gunn's newest series, Christy and Todd: The College Years, an eagerly awaited continuation to Christy's life. Featuring longer reads and college-age characters, these books will meet the enjoyment of readers young and old.

As You Wish is the second book of the series follo

Published October 1st 2000 by Bethany House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about As You Wish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about As You Wish

On a Whim by Robin Jones GunnComing Attractions by Robin Jones GunnPeculiar Treasures by Robin Jones GunnSisterchicks Go Brit! by Robin Jones GunnSummer Promise by Robin Jones Gunn
Robin Jones Gunn Books
6th out of 51 books — 15 voters
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. LewisWaterfall by Lisa Tawn BergrenThe Merchant's Daughter by Melanie DickersonCascade by Lisa Tawn BergrenThe Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
Clean teen fiction (Christian)
462nd out of 536 books — 612 voters

More lists with this book...

Carmen
Apr 28, 2015 Carmen rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: No One
This book was so boring. Here are some things that happen:

Todd is a jerk - not a putz, a jerk - when he volunteers Christy for an unpaid job at the church he works at. Then he sneers at the idea of women who teach Sunday School being paid. Real asshole move. Very unlike him.

Uncle Bob becomes born-again, and it throws his marriage into a crisis. Yawn.

Christy's little brother becomes born-again. He's 13. I don't care.

Fat-shaming - Robin Jones Gunn pipes up twice in this novel to remind us women t
Jeni Enjaian
This book was very "meh" for me. I don't find Christy to be a compelling (or to some point, believable) character. After spending the whole of the first book of this series wondering if Todd really and truly loved her and was ready to marry her like she was him, she pulls back almost completely in this book. She starts off not knowing if she wants to get married so soon and if she can say the words "I love you" to Todd. Seriously? What in a few weeks could make her swing from such polar opposite ...more
Kerith
If you've read all the Christy Miller (and Sierra Jensen) books up through to this one then it will be a welcome addition -- but I must say I found it a little...monotonous. Not boring, so much, as the main attraction of these books is Gunn's young characters. They are a lot of fun. But Christy spends far too much of the book musing over whether she loves Todd or not, and this after many other books confessing how much she loved him. It was hard to swallow -- that, and the whole "he MUST make th ...more
Brittany
Jun 14, 2009 Brittany rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: teenage girls
Recommended to Brittany by: friends
Best christain books I have ever read. A cute christian love story. Clean, fun, and captivating. I read some of these books in a single day. All of my friends have loved the Christy Miller series and I STRONGLY recomend this book to any teenage girl.
THE BEST BOOK IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE TO READ IT :D
Kimberly Lutz
ITS ABOUT TIME HE ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM! i was sitting there cheering and practically crying!
Emilee (Fantastical Paper Realm)
I felt like I was done with this series at the end of Until Tomorrow, He said
"I Love You" my heart soared, and I didn't see a reason for anything more! But I read on! This book is good, but not great! But it is essential. It's about Christy coming to grips with the future and handling her emotions. Christy has never been simple and it wouldn't have been true to character to progress in any other way! It's essential to the series but not necessarily exciting.

I would recommend it to fans of the s
Shalom Lanphear
Christy Miller finds her self wondering , what if if she didn't move to to California .She starts thinking if she would of married her first crush . Christy also finds her self beside a hospital bed wating for answers something . What will happen with Christy's and Todd's relationship . Well she choose to wonder how it would be if she had stayed . When she hears that her old boy friend Rick is know saved and a Christian ,she urges her roommate/best friend to write a litter to him like he wrote a ...more
Caleigh Ames
Oh my gosh the ending makes me so happy!
Michele Minor
This is a cute romance novel for Christian teens that is a continuation of the Christy and Todd love story. Christy comes back to Rancho Corona University for her senior year of college to room with her best friend Katie Weldon. She starts to wonder about her future with her boyfriend Todd when a couple close to her considers divorcing. This a sweet novel that brings me back to my college days when I went to school at a Christian university.
Snorkle
This is an interesting development in the relationship between Christy and Todd. I kept reading because I wanted to know what would happen and if they would actually end up together. I liked it, but thought that sometimes Christy's thoughts were repetitive or tedious. I'd still recommend though.

*Taken from my book reviews blog: http://reviewsatmse.blogspot.com/2009...
Violet
This was such a cute book!!!! I love Todd; he just loves Christy so much! Christy was much less annoying than from the previous book, but she is a serious worrier. Sometimes she just needs to let go, and stop freaking out about everything. But I really liked this one; better than the first.
Karissa
I love this book and all of the books in this series. Robin Jones Gunn is an excellent author who uses very descriptive words, and really makes it feel like you are in the place where she is talking about.
Camille 11-12
It was a pretty good book that i had enjoyed because it tells you all the things you need to know to understand the book. plus it shows how Todd and Christy grow in their relationship.
Rachel
SO SWEET how Todd preposed. I was saying this was my favorite book when I finished it. I read the book while on vacation at Hunting Island. It was so addicting.
Best of the Christy Miller series so far. I can't even process what I want to write down so... AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Katie
One of my favorite series as a teen and young adult, it is always good for a re-read and a reminder of spiritual truth.
Tabitha

This has to be the best series EVER........next to Bayern series by Shannon hale:) T-Totally AWESOME!!
Rachel
After reading about Todd and Christy's five year relationship, it was great to see them finally get engaged!
Naomi
These books changed my life when i read them!!! It really changed my highschool years:D
Kendal
love love love Christy and never tire of reading them
Francis
This book was amazing. I loved it! :) ...more
Madison
2nd book of christy miller very good indeed
Kristen
Good. First four volumes better.
Chelsey Abraham
I just loved this series of books!
Godsprincess
mwjklrdghirhfkgnasdfghjkl
Julia
Nov 28, 2010 Julia added it
I love the ending :)
  • On My Own (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Caitlin, #4)
  • The Winter of Candy Canes (Sweet Seasons, #3)
  • I'm So Sure (The Charmed Life, #2)
  • Match Point (Lauren Holbrook, #3)
41954
ROBIN JONES GUNN is the much loved author of over 85 books. With nearly 5 million copies of her titles sold worldwide, her popular Christy Miller series now continues in Christy & Todd: The Married Years. Her novels and non-fiction works have received multiple awards and are a favorite with book clubs and study groups. Robin and her husband have a grown son and daughter and live in Hawaii.
More about Robin Jones Gunn...

Christy and Todd: College Years (3 books)
  • Until Tomorrow (Christy and Todd: College Years #1)
  • I Promise (Christy and Todd, The College Years #3)
Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 1 (Christy Miller, #1-3) Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 2 (Christy Miller, #4-6) Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 3 (Christy Miller, #7-9) Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 4 (Christy Miller, #10-12) Until Tomorrow (Christy and Todd: College Years #1)

“Did you read the part that says, 'Your hair is like a flock of goats'? How romantic is that? Or that other line, 'Your neck is like the tower of David.' Oh, now, that sounds real attractive! If some guy tried those lines on me, I'm sure I'd fall instantly in love with him.” 60 likes
“[Christy] joined some other girls from her floor who had gathered in the den to watch THe Princess Bride. The last time Christy had watched the movie was before she went to Switzerland. Katie had rented it and brought it over for their final girls' night. After watching it, Katie had declared she would never trust a guy who said "As you wish" to her every whim. She wanted a guy with gusto who would say, "Get it yourself," otherwise she knew she would sit around and get fat while he catered to her.” 2 likes