What Is a Princess? (Disney Princess)

What Is a Princess? (Disney Princess)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  13 reviews
WHAT IS A princess? Is she someone who is smart and brave, kind and caring—or is she someone much, much more? Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, and all the Disney Princesses answer that question in this Step 1 book that is the first in the Step into Readling line to feature multiple Disney Princesses in one book!
Published September 28th 2004 by RH/Disney

Elizabeth S
Amazingly not bad. But not really great either. I like reading that princesses are smart and like to read as much as princesses like to dress up. On the downside, the book is a typical Disney advertizement for it's movies, and if you haven't seen the movies and don't know the princesses already, it may be not worth it.
jacky
The princess stories always seem so shallow to me. They so often showcase all the princesses and thus have no plot. The best I can say for this book is that it did focus on good characteristics like kind, smart, and caring. I also liked how it used examples. Would be a much stronger book with Pochantus and Mulan.
Aliza
My daughters loves all of the princesses. My youngest has had me read it to her so much that she almost has it memorized. My older daughter reads it to me all the time. I like that it talks about the positive things (Aurora being polite and saying "thank you", Belle loves to read, Jasmine is brave).
Meg McGregor
This book recognizes the important characteristics that all princesses should have.

They are kindness, intelligence, bravery, ready for fun, like to dress up, see new things, be a dreamer, be polite, and like to sing and dance.

I think most little girls will agree with this list.
Julie
(age 6)-- It was very amazing! I like it because it has princesses, and they do a lot of things in the book. Everything they do is important. I could read the whole book by myself.
Beth
Daughter loved this book. She has a thing for princesses, but she's almost ready to read. It's from the pre-k library, though, so we were missing a few pages
Felicity The Magnificent
My name is Felicity and I am 4 years old. I learned that princesses are kind and princesses are smart and princesses are caring.
Lyn
I really liked this book because I like princesses.
Melissa
I hate these things but my oldest loves them.
Chris
LULU - "I never knew I had this book."
Katherine
I love to read this on my own!
Madeline
Cinderella is my favorite.
Laura added it
Mar 29, 2014
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Hagar
Hagar marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Has also written as Jennifer Liberts and Jennifer Liberts Weinberg.

670__ |a Phone call from pub., 05-01-01: |b (Jennifer Liberts has changed her name to Jennifer Weinberg)

HEADING:
Weinberg, Jennifer, 1970-
More about Jennifer Weinberg...
Surprise for a Princess Happy Birthday, Princess! (Disney Princess) Princess Hearts (Disney Princess) Princesses and Puppies (Disney Princess) Piglet Feels Small