Keeping Kennedy

Keeping Kennedy

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  331 ratings  ·  28 reviews
Kennedy Malone is DC's top spin doctor. She keeps the political brass looking clean and shiny. Her personal life is not so well organized, and she needs a spin to wiggle her way out of a little fix. A piece of cake. All she needs is a fiance for one week. Is that too much to ask?

Douglas Drake is a freelance photographer. He travels the world and brings home award-winning w...more
Published September 19th 2011 by Pink House Press (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Keeping Kennedy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keeping Kennedy

Ollie
I have to say I really like this book! It was so cute and the banter between Kennedy and Drake was so fun that I found myself smiling from ear to ear. This was a sweet romance where two friends end up seeing other in a completely different light.

Ok so Kennedy loves her career and relationships never interested her and she never really paid attention to guys in her life including her super, sexy neighbor Drake. Now they are friends and as such she is forced to ask him to pretend to be her fiance...more
Kati
Me encantó Drake!
¿Existen los hombres como él?
Clary ♡.
Ok bueno no se, primero me encanto la portada pero el libro no es lo que esperaba se me torno aburrido tenia sus partes buenas y espere que mejorara pero eso no paso. A ver Kennedy me pareció un personaje muy confuso, por un lado era estricta por decirlo así y por otro lado me pareció muy infantil y vamos que tiene como 30 años y la quería matar en serio y me sacaba de quicio que siempre quisiera negarse a si misma la atracción que sentía por Drake, por el contrario Drake no se de donde sacaba t...more
Kat
Bueeno, aquí vengo con otra reseña de un libro mas bien cortito.
Fue muy lindo, a mi me encantan las tramas estas de: "Necesito un novio falso."

Me gusta el desarrollo de las cosas entre los dos, y como una de las partes (la chica) siempre esta intentando auto-convencerse de que no esta enamorándose.. *sighs*

Me gusto mucho mucho mucho Drake, Dios, ese chico es un amor.
Es un santo por la paciencia que le tenía a la exasperante de Kennedy.. agh.

description

Aunque después Kennedy comenzó a gustarme.. en el fin...more
Kara Parks
I enjoyed this book. It was a freebie from Amazon. I only problem was I felt like the end was hurried.
Stephanie
Jackie
As I enjoyed "Here to Stay" so much by the same author I decided to try this book and so glad I did.
it is a typical man and woman neighbours for three years but good friends.
Kennedy is a workaholic and Drake is a photographer who is always going off on assignments and always seems to have a steady stream of women at his door.
She needs a big favour from him and wants him to pretend to be her fiance for a week when she goes back to her parents as they are contstantly on her back about settling d...more
Nicola
A quick and entertaining read. Kennedy is a likeable character who finds herself in a sticky situation of her own making. She forces her good-looking neighbour to help her out, only to find herself falling for him. However, what would a good looking, well sought after bachelor see in her?
Drake finds himself drawn into helping out his friend and neigbur, who has lied to family and friends and told them that the two are engaged. Visiting a small town, and being welcomed into a warm and living, if...more
Jody
Kennedy is a beautiful high paid PR consultant for the big wigs of politics in Washington DC. She is happy with her life and has everything she wants but to get her friends and family to stop trying to fix her up and marry her off, she invented a fiance. But not just any fiance, Drake her extremely HOT neighbor and friend. Therefore, when her High School reunion rolls around she has to convince Drake to come home with her for the week to pose as her fiance.

Drake being the nice guy that he is agr...more
Lesley
I liked the characters and the story, but the ending was too rushed and an epilogue would have been nice. My biggest issue was the absurd amount of grammatical errors in the book. The book needs a good proof reading!
Vani
Buen libro para pasar el rato. El final fue muy apresurado pero me gustó ^^
Anna Marie
It reminded me of a bad lifetime movie; very predictable
Andrea Moreno
Drake q encanto d hombre ....
Mayu
1.8

Antes de leer Keeping Kennedy esperaba muchas cosas, dos mejores amigos, un amor explosivo, una química chispeante, unas letras románticas. Y si bien, es bonito lo que he encontrado en Keeping Kennedy, no es lo que yo ansiaba. No me ha enamorado. Solo ha sido una novela entretenida. Y olvidable.

Si queréis leer mi reseña entera de estos dos simpáticos protagonistas...

Tiffany
Drake is such a sweetheart! You can't help but fall in love with him. I'm so glad things worked out the way they did for Drake and Kennedy. There was a few type-o's, but that definitely didn't effect the story line or flow of the writing. This book is absolutely worth your time.
Emily Louise
This was a cute little romance, great for something light where you don't need to think. It was well written, and the characters were likeable.

I think once in awhile this is just what you need :)
Michelle
Great book that my daughter reccomended. She harped on me to read so I relented. I enjoyed the book and would read it again. It is on the shorter side so, it is great for anytime.
W
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this story since it was free and originally created for Walmart, but I was completely entertained from the first page to the last.
Lori Crawford
This was a nice, adorable read. I really enjoyed it. Of course, I expected nothing less since I've been a Debra Webb fan for years.
Eesh
This was a very sweet, short story. I enjoyed it. I'd definitely read her work again.
Amy
Loved the story, but what is up with the editing? There are quite a few irritating typos.
Mónica
Empezó bien, pero luego aflojó.
Elizabeth
so romantic yet funny like a rom com well it is! would make and amazing film!
Suzy
nice action, great interaction between the characters
Shelley Chastagner
Engaging, funny and tender. Great weekend read.
Adult book
DeeAnn Kline
What a cute and fun story. It was very enjoyable
Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict
Kindle Freebie 2.27.12
Nicole
Review tomorrow.
Tanja Braig
Tanja Braig marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
  • Trust in Me
  • Sweet Irish Kiss (Irish Kisses, #1)
  • Drew in Blue
  • Taboo
  • Blame it on Texas (Lone Star Cowboys #1)
  • Having My Baby
  • Here Comes Trouble (Trouble, #2)
  • A Previous Engagement
  • By Leaps and Bounds
  • Destiny Wears Spurs
  • Adivina quién soy (Adivina quién soy, #1)
  • Cowboys Make Better Lovers
  • Catch Me a Catch
  • Wild Mustang Man
  • The Good Luck Charm
  • Love vs. Payne
  • Leaving the Comfort Cafe
  • You Send Me
DEBRA WEBB, born in Alabama, wrote her first story at age nine and her first romance at thirteen. It wasn’t until she spent three years working for the military behind the Iron Curtain—and a five-year stint with NASA—that she realized her true calling. A collision course between suspense and romance was set. Since then she has penned more than 100 novels including her internationally bestselling C...more
More about Debra Webb...
Obsession (Faces of Evil, #1) Impulse (Faces of Evil #2) Traceless (Less Series, #1) Free Falling Rage (Faces of Evil #4)