Start by marking “Anger Management for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Anger Management for Dummies

Anger Management for Dummies

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  79 ratings  ·  10 reviews
If your anger, or that of a loved one, is out of control and threatening your life and livelihood, you need the calm, clear, and understanding help you'll find in "Anger Management For Dummies." This concise and practical guidebook shares specific anger management methods, skills, and exercises that will help you identify the sources of your anger and release yourself from...more
Published March 1st 2011 by For Dummies (first published December 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Anger Management for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anger Management for Dummies

Esteban del Mal
I want to smash this book so hard.
Nairi

Handy for people with kids :)
Almothana Alghunaim
This book gives you some different ways on dealing with anger, It handles anger management while focusing the light on what triggers anger, how to medically tame anger and going even deeper to focus on the psychological factors.

What I like even more about the book is the way it discusses the lifestyles of dealing with anger (Type A and Type B of a person's personality for example)

I learned some new areas of anger that I wasn't aware of.

Don't be shifted away by the title of the book (the "For Dum...more
Amira
As much as I'm glad that I finished reading this book and read every single word in it thoroughly , as much as I'll miss reading it every day.

This wasn't just a book, it was really a very rich experience for me, it was such a helpful coach.

This book helped me know deeply about the emotion of anger and what it is telling me about my lifestyle. It made me more aware of the sources of my anger, and helped be more mindful about my anger.

What makes this book very valuable, is that its writer is not...more
John
Before anyone asks, I don't consider myself an outwardly aggressive or angry person. My goal in starting this book is learning how to better vent and de-stress myself, and also how to manage and work with others through their angry "moments." In customer service, I think this will be a skill that will prove rewarding. I'll post more when I finish the book.

This book has some very helpful ideas on taking down my own anger levels and reducing my stress. Working in customer relations, I think it wil...more
Mark Braun
I liked this book although I thought it was a difficult read. I think the author covered most of the bases. I think there were a few idiotic lesson assignments but this was overshadowed by the excellent review on where anger comes from. It is full of examples and it's clear the author is well versed on the subject and does a great organized presention.
attn Kindle readers, they could have done a better job formatting the lists he like to bring forth. All in all it was a good book, but a tough "ya...more
Mandy
I have this book in my iPad. Just in case I need to look something up at any time. It's really helped me not be mad about everything!
Michelle Tonacchio

Best anger book I've found yet!
Libby
great, digestible read with practical advice
Kashfi
Kashfi marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Briesje
Briesje marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Brandon Boone
Brandon Boone is currently reading it
Sep 18, 2014
Alaa Magdy Mahmoud
Alaa Magdy Mahmoud marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Christian
Christian is currently reading it
Sep 16, 2014
Mitchelle Joya
Mitchelle Joya marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Selvi
Selvi marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Omneya
Omneya is currently reading it
Aug 26, 2014
Jay Smoke
Jay Smoke marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Sara Hamzeh
Sara Hamzeh marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Carlo
Carlo marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Cristie Li
Cristie Li marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Happiness For Dummies 50 Ways to a Better You For Dummies, Mini Edition (Dummies Mini) Anger-Free: Ten Basic Steps to Managing Your Anger 50 Ways to a Better You for Dummies When Someone You Love Is Angry