Start by marking “Anger Management for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Anger Management for Dummies

Anger Management for Dummies

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  11 reviews
If your anger, or that of a loved one, is out of control and threatening your life and livelihood, you need the calm, clear, and understanding help you'll find in "Anger Management For Dummies." This concise and practical guidebook shares specific anger management methods, skills, and exercises that will help you identify the sources of your anger and release yourself from ...more
Published March 1st 2011 by For Dummies (first published December 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Anger Management for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anger Management for Dummies

Esteban del Mal
I want to smash this book so hard.
Nairi

Handy for people with kids :)
Almothana Alghunaim
This book gives you some different ways on dealing with anger, It handles anger management while focusing the light on what triggers anger, how to medically tame anger and going even deeper to focus on the psychological factors.

What I like even more about the book is the way it discusses the lifestyles of dealing with anger (Type A and Type B of a person's personality for example)

I learned some new areas of anger that I wasn't aware of.

Don't be shifted away by the title of the book (the "For Dum
Cristián Morales
Conflict resolution is one of the most interesting topics in Human Resources Administration. I read this book as an introduction to the subject and consider it a good practical guide. It goes over lots of situations where people could feel overwhelmed, and suggests we stop taking ourselves so seriously. It also reminds us that we have control over our feelings, and are the ones that let situations affect us.

I'll probably follow up with 'The Psychology of Social Conflict and Aggression'.

I recomm
Amira
As much as I'm glad that I finished reading this book and read every single word in it thoroughly , as much as I'll miss reading it every day.

This wasn't just a book, it was really a very rich experience for me, it was such a helpful coach.

This book helped me know deeply about the emotion of anger and what it is telling me about my lifestyle. It made me more aware of the sources of my anger, and helped be more mindful about my anger.

What makes this book very valuable, is that its writer is not
John
Before anyone asks, I don't consider myself an outwardly aggressive or angry person. My goal in starting this book is learning how to better vent and de-stress myself, and also how to manage and work with others through their angry "moments." In customer service, I think this will be a skill that will prove rewarding. I'll post more when I finish the book.

This book has some very helpful ideas on taking down my own anger levels and reducing my stress. Working in customer relations, I think it wil
Mark Braun
I liked this book although I thought it was a difficult read. I think the author covered most of the bases. I think there were a few idiotic lesson assignments but this was overshadowed by the excellent review on where anger comes from. It is full of examples and it's clear the author is well versed on the subject and does a great organized presention.
attn Kindle readers, they could have done a better job formatting the lists he like to bring forth. All in all it was a good book, but a tough "ya
Mandy
I have this book in my iPad. Just in case I need to look something up at any time. It's really helped me not be mad about everything!
Libby
great, digestible read with practical advice
Matthew
Matthew marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Jim Samas
Jim Samas marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Ingrid Verschelling
Ingrid Verschelling marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Sepideh
Sepideh is currently reading it
Aug 15, 2015
Jasmin Begic
Jasmin Begic marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Jenni Vincent
Jenni Vincent marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Cristina Caballero
Cristina Caballero marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Pppkeee
Pppkeee marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Ashley
Ashley added it
Jul 22, 2015
Jlau
Jlau marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Kiara
Kiara marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
  • English Grammar for Dummies
  • Piano for Dummies [With Play-Along]
  • Psychology for Dummies
  • Nutrition for Dummies
  • Stress Management for Dummies.
  • Gardening For Dummies
  • Understanding Autism for Dummies
  • Electronics for Dummies
  • Public Relations for Dummies
  • Body Language For Dummies
  • Criminology For Dummies
  • Physics for Dummies
Happiness For Dummies 50 Ways to a Better You For Dummies, Mini Edition (Dummies Mini) Anger-Free: Ten Basic Steps to Managing Your Anger When Someone You Love Is Angry 50 Ways to a Better You For Dummies [Pocket Edition]