Start by marking “Bought (The Auction, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bought (The Auction, #3)

Bought (The Auction #2)

Bought

Roni McAllister is being put up for sale to the highest bidder at a charity auction that has some discreet BDSM club participants. She's excited at the prospect of being bought by a hot Dom.

But when John Taylor purchases her, she gets more than she expected with one tall, dark, sexy, and mysterious man. When she tells him that she loves fear, he is more than willing
Nook, 0 pages
Published September 18th 2011 by Jaymie Holland

To ask other readers questions about Bought, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bought

Pam
“You like to play with rope and I like to be tied up.”

At another KC Fundraiser event, Roni put herself up for Auction, whoever buys her gets to go on a weekend getaway, but she doesn’t just want anybody she wants a Dom. During the meet-and-greet, she meets both kinksters and vanilla buyers, there are some potentials but she is bought by Mr. Tall Dark and Scary, only he doesn’t have the pin to indicate he is a Dom, but it could still be fun, right!?! She doesn’t waste time in getti
Quanita Tyler
Dec 15, 2013 Quanita Tyler rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot! Seriously, I am not always for this kind of kink, but I really got into this one and enjoyed the heroine's pluck. I also liked the hero- his Alpha Maleness fit and it was also nice to see that he was growing to like the heroine as much as he liked tying her up. No, there wasn't a lot of character development, but I felt their connection a lot more than I did the H/h in Sold.

The mystery was predictable, but bearable and their HEA fit them perfectly. It was hot, sweet and it kept my interest
Tia
Jun 14, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The heroine is bought at an auction dealing with BDSM. She is a fashion designer and the hero that bought her is in security, as in the FBI. Which the heroine doesn't know, she also doesn't know that a serial killer is killing all her look a likes because he is after her. When this story ends, you still won't know who is protecting who.

I really liked this one, although it felt remarkably short.
Liz
Apr 19, 2016 Liz rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I can't do it anymore. I can't read this bondage shit. It's ball gags here, paddles there. Wtf people? Wtf?
On top of the whole 101 Ways with Rope crap I'm subjected to this lame arse serial killer side story. And of course the serial killer just LOVES all the messed up shit I just mentioned.
Pass me something good to read. These freebies are killing me.
Elaine
Interesting story, suspense and intrigue involving a serial murderer, a sex club, and a charity=driven auction where you can buy a special someone for charity.

The BDSM activity increasingly elevates- some of which was a little too much for me. If it's not your thing, be ready.

I still liked the book.
Oceans
Jul 31, 2012 Oceans rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, bdsm
For me the story was average, it seemed a little forced and I found it lacking of emotions. For a moment I felt like I was reading a text book or encyclopedia, and it just didn't have a "soul". Other than than some scenes were quite interesting.
Brandy
Oct 09, 2011 Brandy rated it liked it
For me BOUGHT was much better than SOLD. The issues with flow and writing in SOLD didn't appear in BOUGHT. The suspense elements were good. The characters likable and believable. Overall it was a good quick read.
Saskia Castro
The way Roni is up to everything when it comes to John is amazing. I enjoy the way he is towards her and how she is right since the beginning. I like books where romance, sex and suspense mixed. The result was good and I enjoy reading it.
ツ Renée
The suspense was predictable, but that didn't detract from the story. John and Roni were hot together.
Rachel
Aug 18, 2014 Rachel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, 2014
At first I was a bit put off at the complete lack of safe word or gesture but soon realized that the author was setting us up for a truly suspenseful story.
Dar
Aug 31, 2015 Dar rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was really hot! The mystery, well that was obvious immediately and was not a surprise but the scenes with Roni and John, pretty amazing!
Michelle the Romance Witch
short hot and sexy. fun to see her little freakout and learn that curiosity isn't always a good thing ;)
Stacy Wollett
Aug 08, 2014 Stacy Wollett rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a great short hot read with a twist. The characters were hot and fun to read and it had mystery. Truly enjoyed it.
Hope Frost
Hope Frost rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2011
Tammy
Tammy rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2013
Tiss
Tiss rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2012
TJ
TJ rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2011
Pam
Pam rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2011
Sandrahickman
Sandrahickman rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2015
Jennifer rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2013
Sara
Sara rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2013
Nancy Lewis
Nancy Lewis rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2013
Joanne
Joanne rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2013
Angel
Angel rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2012
Rosie
Rosie rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2015
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2012
Amy Wood
Amy Wood rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2013
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it it was ok
Aug 13, 2013
Taylor
Taylor rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2014
Marisa
Marisa rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)
  • Heat Rises
  • Enraptured (Terran Times, #13)
  • Bound by Night (Brides of Darkness #3)
  • Instructing Adam
  • Bend Me Over (Hawkeye, #2)
  • Stripped Bare (Bare Love, #7)
  • Passions Recalled (Forbidden Passions, #2)
  • Fournicopia (Delta Heat, #2)
  • Cabin Fever
  • Mating Fever
  • At Her Command (Fantasy Heights, #3)
  • Warrior's Heart (Gifts Of The Ancients, #1)
  • Touch Me
  • On the Edge (Uncommon, #0.5)
  • The Highest Bid (Naughty Bits, #4)
  • A Whole New Light

The Auction (4 books)
  • Sold (The Auction, #1)
  • Claimed (The Auction, #3)
  • Taken (The Auction, #4)