Start by marking “Bought (The Auction, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bought (The Auction, #3)

Bought (The Auction #2)

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  110 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Bought

Roni McAllister is being put up for sale to the highest bidder at a charity auction that has some discreet BDSM club participants. She's excited at the prospect of being bought by a hot Dom.

But when John Taylor purchases her, she gets more than she expected with one tall, dark, sexy, and mysterious man. When she tells him that she loves fear, he is more than willing...more
Published September 18th 2011 by Jaymie Holland

To ask other readers questions about Bought, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bought

Pam
“You like to play with rope and I like to be tied up.”

At another KC Fundraiser event, Roni put herself up for Auction, whoever buys her gets to go on a weekend getaway, but she doesn’t just want anybody she wants a Dom. During the meet-and-greet, she meets both kinksters and vanilla buyers, there are some potentials but she is bought by Mr. Tall Dark and Scary, only he doesn’t have the pin to indicate he is a Dom, but it could still be fun, right!?! She doesn’t waste time in getting...more
Rachel
At first I was a bit put off at the complete lack of safe word or gesture but soon realized that the author was setting us up for a truly suspenseful story.
Stacy Wollett
It was a great short hot read with a twist. The characters were hot and fun to read and it had mystery. Truly enjoyed it.
Quanita Tyler
Hot! Seriously, I am not always for this kind of kink, but I really got into this one and enjoyed the heroine's pluck. I also liked the hero- his Alpha Maleness fit and it was also nice to see that he was growing to like the heroine as much as he liked tying her up. No, there wasn't a lot of character development, but I felt their connection a lot more than I did the H/h in Sold.

The mystery was predictable, but bearable and their HEA fit them perfectly. It was hot, sweet and it kept my interest...more
Tia
The heroine is bought at an auction dealing with BDSM. She is a fashion designer and the hero that bought her is in security, as in the FBI. Which the heroine doesn't know, she also doesn't know that a serial killer is killing all her look a likes because he is after her. When this story ends, you still won't know who is protecting who.

I really liked this one, although it felt remarkably short.
Elaine
Interesting story, suspense and intrigue involving a serial murderer, a sex club, and a charity=driven auction where you can buy a special someone for charity.

The BDSM activity increasingly elevates- some of which was a little too much for me. If it's not your thing, be ready.

I still liked the book.
Oceans
For me the story was average, it seemed a little forced and I found it lacking of emotions. For a moment I felt like I was reading a text book or encyclopedia, and it just didn't have a "soul". Other than than some scenes were quite interesting.
Saskia Castro
The way Roni is up to everything when it comes to John is amazing. I enjoy the way he is towards her and how she is right since the beginning. I like books where romance, sex and suspense mixed. The result was good and I enjoy reading it.
Brandy
For me BOUGHT was much better than SOLD. The issues with flow and writing in SOLD didn't appear in BOUGHT. The suspense elements were good. The characters likable and believable. Overall it was a good quick read.
Michelle the Romance Witch
short hot and sexy. fun to see her little freakout and learn that curiosity isn't always a good thing ;)
ツ Renée
The suspense was predictable, but that didn't detract from the story. John and Roni were hot together.
Carolyn
This one has been my favorite of the series so far. Hoping SOLD is just was good!
Charlene
If you couldn't figure out that John was a cop, you weren't reading the same book I was.
Charlotte Van
Charlotte Van marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Sherri Williamson
Sherri Williamson marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Sarinity
Sarinity marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Tina Miller
Tina Miller marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
  • Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)
  • Touch Me
  • At Her Command (Fantasy Heights, #3)
  • Stolen Passions (Forbidden Passions, #1)
  • Hard as a Rock (Paranormal Protection Agency, #1)
  • Fournicopia (Delta Heat, #2)
  • The Nekkid Truth
  • Naughty Bits Part II: The Training Session
  • Ink, Red, Dead (Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-n-Craft Mystery, #3)
  • Bend Me Over (Hawkeye, #2)
  • Brie Bows to Her Master (Brie, #9)
  • Mya's Werewolf (Fantasy Island, #1)
  • Carmen's New York Escape (Carmen's New York, #2)
  • Bound (The Dining Club #2)
  • Summer Sizzle: Stories of Love, Lust, and Passion
  • Pink Buttercream Frosting
  • Saving His Mate (Crescent Moon, #4)
  • Moonshine (Mystic Valley, #1)
Sold (The Auction, #1) Taken (The Auction, #4) Taken by Passion (Taken by Passion/Wonderland #1) The Auction Claimed by Pleasure (Taken by Passion/Wonderland #2)