Start by marking “Orders Enclosed (Pushing the Envelope, #4)” as Want to Read:
Orders Enclosed (Pushing the Envelope, #4)

Orders Enclosed (Pushing the Envelope #4)

3.69  ·  Rating Details  ·  139 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Joe doesn’t make requests, he gives orders.

Having decided it’s time to expand Scott’s horizons and show him a few parts of the gay circuit he’s never visited before, it’s obvious to Joe which club needs to be their first port of call. He didn’t even hesitate before he ordered Scott to present himself in the club’s back room ready for their next date.

Joe expects obedience,
Published December 11th 2011 by Amber Allure (first published December 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Orders Enclosed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Orders Enclosed

Serena Yates
Dec 17, 2011 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
The fourth volume increases the intensity between Scott and Joe to new levels. This has two main reasons, I think. The first is that the scene Joe has ordered Scott to do is not only extremely sexy and hot, it also turns out to be a real challenge for Scott.

Scott wants nothing more than to obey Joe, that much is abundantly clear by now. Going down on what could be a stranger behind the glory hole Joe has ordered him to visit stretches his ability to deal. We only find out the reason much later,
Sammy Goode
Jan 05, 2012 Sammy Goode rated it it was amazing
I will not say much--once again I will wait for a few of these little gems to post a longer review. However, I can say this...Kim Dare has raised the bar in m/m writing with this little series--this episodic journey of discovery of these two men Joe (the Dom) and Scott (the submissive). Each installment gives us yet another glimpse into these their personalities, their insecurities and into their growing and deepening relationship and NEED for each other--this is a Dom/Sub relationship at it's b ...more
Wendy Ann
Joe’s next set of orders had me just a little squeamish. I’m admittedly a bit of a germophobe, so the setting didn’t do much for me. If I could ignore that, then yes, another hot and kinky encounter for the new sub to enjoy. What will Scott ask for next? Time will tell…
Joanne
Dec 15, 2011 Joanne rated it it was amazing
I adore this series, each book is better than the last, I look forward to reading more next year.
L-D
This series is designed to be read pretty much like each book is a new chapter. They are not standalone short stories and if you only read one or two, you will not get the full impact of the series as a whole.

This is the first book that I feel there starts to be the tiniest glimmer of an emotional connection from Joe. Joe's letter again doesn't request, but commands Scott to be at a certain bar in a seedier part of town. Scott, a newbie and painfully insecure, feels very out of place in this ne
Thomaidha Papa
Aug 22, 2012 Thomaidha Papa rated it really liked it
3.5 hearts.

Scott has been given his orders, he is expected to follow them, and he does. As difficult as it is for him to enter a world he doesn’t belong in, as many doubts that trouble his thought, he manages to go through with it. Not knowing who is on the other side of the partition doesn’t matter anymore. Joe wouldn’t hurt him, would he?

As much as Joe loved his submissive following his orders it is clear to him that the trip at the glory hole has truly unfazed Scott. Understanding hit home wh
Krissy
Sep 24, 2014 Krissy rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm
I am loving this series!
Meggie
Jul 12, 2012 Meggie rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm, shorts, romance
“Orders were orders. They weren’t to be questioned, they were to be followed.” with this thought did Scott fallow Joe's orders this night and with it, we could see how much trust does Scott have in Joe.
Wendy ~M/M Junkie~
Apr 04, 2013 Wendy ~M/M Junkie~ rated it really liked it
Shelves: source-calibre
This is the fourth part in the serial. I enjoyed this part more than the past couple. I think it shows more of the characters and was definitely worth reading.
Anke
Mar 12, 2012 Anke rated it really liked it
For me this was the best installment of this series. It hints on a bit more serious background and this was definitely an enrichment. Very strong 4*
Serena
Apr 01, 2016 Serena rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-mm
My Rating System:
Indigo
Jun 19, 2012 Indigo rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, bdsm, serie
3.5 stars for a bit more inside emotions and a little less D/s "technics"
Janna
Mar 17, 2012 Janna rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
Daniela Peters
Daniela Peters rated it it was ok
Jul 04, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2016
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2016
Nina
Nina added it
Mar 18, 2016
Sephony
Sephony marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2016
Nagisa Furukawa
Nagisa Furukawa marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
Donna
Donna added it
Feb 14, 2016
Bubbles Boop Boop
Bubbles Boop Boop rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2016
Shannon Flynn
Shannon Flynn marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Scherlock
Scherlock marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2015
Sarah added it
Feb 10, 2016
  • Better Than Friends
  • Master Class (Master Class, #1)
  • Wooing Master Jones (BDSM Club #1)
  • From Don to Dom
  • Tailor Made (Tailor Made, #1)
  • In the Red
  • Blue-Eyed Soul
  • Room at the Top (Room at the Top, #1)
  • Yuletide Greetings (Taboo Wishes, #3)
  • Hookup (Boston Verse, #1)
  • Apartment 1209
  • If It Fornicates (Market Garden, #4)
Kim is a thirty year old bisexual submissive from Wales (UK). First published in 2008, she has since released almost 100 BDSM erotic romance titles ranging from short stories to full length novels. Having worked with a host of fantastic e-publishers, she has just moved into self publishing.

While she has occasionally ventured towards other pairings, Kim's first love is still, and probably always wi
More about Kim Dare...

Pushing the Envelope (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • For The Attention Of (Pushing the Envelope, #1)
  • RSVP (Pushing the Envelope, #2)
  • Written Request (Pushing the Envelope, #3)
  • Cordially Invited (Pushing the Envelope, #5)
  • For His Eyes Only (Pushing the Envelope, #6)
  • Yours Sincerely (Pushing the Envelope, #7)
  • Be There (Pushing the Envelope, #8)
  • By Hand (Pushing the Envelope, #9)
  • First Class (Pushing the Envelope, #10)
  • Posthaste (Pushing the Envelope, #11)

“You've really never been the guy on the outside looking in, have you?” 6 likes