Start by marking “Cracking the AP Environmental Science Exam, 2012 Edition” as Want to Read:
Cracking the AP Environmental Science Exam, 2012 Edition

Cracking the AP Environmental Science Exam, 2012 Edition

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  1 review
If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the AP Environmental Science Exam, 2012 Edition, includes:

•Quick-study lists of important environmental science terms
•A thorough review of all necessary laboratory exercises
•A comprehensive guide for how to ace the free-response section of the exam
•2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
•Updated strategies
Published September 6th 2011 by Princeton Review (first published January 24th 2006)

Be the first to ask a question about Cracking the AP Environmental Science Exam, 2012 Edition

Michael West
I read the whole book and took one of the practice exams, and even though I didn't take the actual class I'm almost positive I got a 5 on the test this year. I noticed while taking the test that there were a lot of small things mentioned in the book that were entire questions in the test. I knew the answer, of course. :) I highly recommend the Princeton series of books on env sci for anyone looking to take the test and get easy college credit.
Drrod
Drrod added it
Sep 07, 2014
Natalie Olander
Natalie Olander marked it as to-read
May 07, 2013
Bob
Bob added it
Apr 21, 2013
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2013
Kelsie Seldomridge
Kelsie Seldomridge marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Nicole
Nicole added it
Jul 26, 2011
Cracking the GRE, 2007 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation) Word Smart: How to Build an Educated Vocabulary Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition Cracking the GRE Literature in English Subject Test Cracking the GMAT with DVD, 2008 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)