Start by marking “On the Flip Side (Fab Life, #4)” as Want to Read:
On the Flip Side (Fab Life, #4)

On the Flip Side (Fab Life #4)

Hip hop, drama, and glamour combine in the fourth novel of Carter's fast-moving Fab Life series, as Sunday Tolliver finds that life as a pop star and a college freshman don't always mix.
Published March 1st 2012 by K-Teen/Dafina (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about On the Flip Side, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On the Flip Side

Diana
May 14, 2012 Diana rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult, music
I don't know why I like this series but it has grown on me. It's just a fun series and I really like following Sunday's life. Dreya is up to her usual mess and this time we get to see a different side of Sam and Bethany. I loved reading about Sunday finally making it to college and I can't wait for the next book.
Nardsbaby Reader
May 14, 2012 Nardsbaby Reader rated it really liked it
Highlight

While Sunday is used to being recognized, asked for autographs and spotlighted for her incredible talent, she's still a regular college student with aspirations of going into Entertainment Law. Her roommate, Gia, who readers have followed in Nikki Carter's `So Real Series,' is precisely whom Sunday needs around. Gia's eclectic style and crew mesh well with newfound college students, Piper, a foster kid, and Meagan, a trust fund baby. While those closest to Sunday can't understand why co
African Americans on the Move Book Club
The protagonist, Sunday, is a somewhat successful young pop star, who decides having a college education is a savvy back-up plan in case her music career fizzles. The friends she’s met at college have diverse interests and reasons for attending, yet they all share the angst of youthful uncertainty and finding a place where they fit in. Friendships and young romance are intertwined in an entertaining coming of age story for young adults.
A sweet and palatable read, certain to engage youth struggl
Sessilee Shavers
Jan 07, 2016 Sessilee Shavers rated it it was amazing
This is a book about a girl, Sunday Tolliver, who has just gotten a record deal, has an album up for major awards, and her first few months as a college freshman are everything she hoped for. But all of this and her long distance relationship with her boyfriend Sam is taking drama to levels that she never knew existed. I like this book, because it's very suspenseful and very well detailed. This is #4 out of 6 books in this series, I would recommend this book to middle schoolers/young adults.
Maeghan D
Nov 17, 2014 Maeghan D rated it liked it
Shelves: lbsci, degrassi-drama
Very slow read. Probably didn't help that it's the fourth in a series. It wasn't impossible to keep up with what was going on, but more background information definitely couldn't hurt. Would recommend starting from the beginning, although I don't think I really have any interest in doing so myself.
Lois
May 13, 2012 Lois rated it it was ok
Shelves: ya-books
Chick lit - I'd have loved it as a teen. I don't hate it now. There's plenty of drama, though Sunday, the main character, tries to stay out of it (for good reasons). Some good messages. Harmless.
Erin
Mar 04, 2014 Erin rated it liked it
I work in a high school library and the girls love these books! This is an enjoyable read that touches on realistic teen issues (even with her "fab life") but it still has a fun, upbeat feel to it.
Shonti
Feb 13, 2014 Shonti added it
it made it easier to understand the first book i read i really want to read the next one though (get over it)
Artaezeyah
Artaezeyah rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2017
Kiara
Kiara rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2012
Shareeceedmond
Shareeceedmond rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2014
Lil.Niquee
Lil.Niquee rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2015
Carina
Carina rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2012
Jontue
Jontue rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2014
Lexi
Lexi rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2014
Anih
Anih rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2012
Shadiamond
Shadiamond rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2015
Torii
Torii rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2015
Sulity
Sulity rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2015
Faith
Faith rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2012
Noucheka
Noucheka rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2013
Sarah Oehlmann
Sarah Oehlmann rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2015
Whitney
Whitney rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2012
Angel
Angel rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2015
Madisha Williams
Madisha Williams rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2012
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2011
Kiyanna A
Kiyanna A rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2013
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2012
Malaika
Malaika rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Hollywood High (Hollywood High #1)
  •  Crazy Love
  • Reality Check (Charly's Epic Fiascos, #2)
  • Creeping With the Enemy (Langdon Prep #2)
  • Denim Diaries 2: Grown in Sixty Seconds: Denim Diaries 2: Grown in Sixty Seconds
  • Saved Race (Payton Skky, #3)
  • Fast Life
  • Naughty No More
  • Teenie
  •  How to Rock Break-Ups and Make-Ups

Fab Life (6 books)
  • Not a Good Look (Fab Life, #1)
  • All the Wrong Moves (Fab Life, #2)
  • Doing My Own Thing (Fab Life, #3)
  • Time to Shine (Fab Life, #5)
  • Get Over It (Fab Life, #6)