Start by marking “Witness Seduction” as Want to Read:

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  501 ratings  ·  28 reviews
Surveillance Report

DEA Agent: Caleb Ford

Subject: Marley Kincaid, aka Nurse Hottie

Purpose: Kincaid's drug–dealing ex, Patrick Grier, is on the run after killing a DEA agent. Grier won't be able to stay away from Kincaid—she's way too tempting…

Audiobook, Audible
Published (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Witness Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witness Seduction

Auntee
Aug 15, 2011 Auntee rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of hot, quick RS reads
Pretty blonde, brown-eyed, curvy San Diego nurse Marley Kincaid (27), is trying to deal with a devastating betrayal from her former fiance of 5 months, Patrick Grier. Seems he was not the free-lance web-designer he claimed to be, but a drug dealer and a suspect in the murder of a DEA agent! Now he's on the run and the cops aren't so sure that Marley is all that innocent. They think she may know where her ex is hiding out, or that he may come back to get her. So a couple of DEA agents have set up ...more
Alycia
I have not read anything by Elle Kennedy before, but I enjoyed Witness Seduction so much I want to read her entire back list.

Marley Kincaid is a strong woman. A nurse who loves to renovate her house and keep herself busy after a disaster with her ex-fiance, Patrick. Marley started to doubt herself in trusting her instincts when her ex wasn't who he said he was, a benign web designer, but a drug dealer who has murder on his hands. Marley since then has kept to herself and kept busy with improvin
Dee
Another good quick read written by Ms Kennedy.

I hadn't read any of Ms Kennedy's books in the past but this is the second Harlequin Blaze title that I have read in the last few days and have been impressed so will go in search of her other work :)
Saly
A sexy read. Though the story has been done before, hero keeping an eye on the heroine because he wants to catch her ex, I enjoyed it because of the smoking hot chemistry. We see the hero who has always liked being by himself fall hard and fast and then scared out of his mind about losing her because of her deception. Short & sexy.
Kathrynn
Quick and easy read that featured a hunky FBI Agent, Caleb, and sexy nurse, Marley. If you are looking for something simple with a very light plot and slightly steamy, this may be for you.

I wasn't dazzled by the writing, plot or characters, but it was okay and fit my mood at the time.

For me, Marley came on as too aggressive and if she hadn't put the moves on Caleb (more than once), the book would have been very dull.

A little more "umph" and this could have easily been turned into a great read
ElaineY
Jan 13, 2014 ElaineY marked it as mission-aborted
Shelves: mf, romantic-suspense
REVIEW OF AUDIOBOOK; JAN 13, 2014: DNF
Narrator: Lola Holiday

Felt very Harlequin. Dated, even. I was at my hairdresser and didn't bother to bring my Kindle. Just listened to the audiobook on my iPhone and thought I was listening to one of the old Nora Roberts I'd uploaded on my phone. After awhile, I was thinking it didn't have Robert's voice, the story didn't feel like an NR and stopped it to check the minute I had an opportunity. Once I saw it was not an NR, I was both relieved and dismayed. Re
Maldivianbookreviewer
Witness Seduction by Elle Kennedy is a sexy and sweet title from the Harlequin Blaze line that released on August of this year. Seeing a fantastically done review of this little number up on Goodreads certainly whetted my appetite for more and here I am finally, 2 months afterwards writing my review for a book that proved to be quick, entertaining and sexy read that I won’t be forgetting anytime soon. And a point worthy of mentioning is the fact that it was with the review of an Elle Kennedy boo ...more
Shardallinee
What brought me to read this book was its hillarious description:

"Surveillance Report""DEA Agent: Caleb Ford"
"Subject: Marley Kincaid, aka Nurse Hottie"
Purpose: Kincaid's drug-dealing ex, Patrick Grier, is on the run after killing a DEA agent. Grier won't be able to stay away from Kincaid--she's way too tempting...
Day One: Kincaid's oblivious to the danger. Spends all her time renovating and doing sexy yoga. Damn, she moves her body in tantalizing ways.
Day Three: If I see her curvy silhouette on
Erin
There was nothing really new or special about this book. It was a plot that has been done over and over again. But that doesn't mean I didn't like it.

I think I would have liked it more with a different narrator, as she made all the men sound exactly the same, and the main character's lines sounded really cheesy.

Marley wasn't too stupid to live.
Caleb wasn't too much of an alpha male ass. Yeah, he has issues, but they really didn't stop him from being that normal.

The baddie... well... he was on th
Nathi *Shut it and let me read*
Ok, I really liked this one! This whole plot of a cover agent getting involved just gets me.
Maybe because I'm one of those persons that likes to suffer a little, so I like when the characters face a challenge in their relationship like discovering that he was not her neighbor but an agent.
It's also a hot book with loads of sexual tension even that is not that big of a book.
I enjoyed the main character as well as the "little" suspense.
Pamela(AllHoney)
One of the better category romances I've read. This, being a Blaze, has a little more steam than some. I thought it moved nicely through the story and didn't lag. The characters were likable and the heat was good.
Judi
Witness Seduction was a great HQ Blaze. I loved the premise of an undercover agent keeping a diligent eye from the shadows...or in this case next door on “maybe” suspect - hottie nurse Molly Kincaid waiting for her scum ex-boyfriend Peter to make an appearance. Is she in cahoots with Peter or just an innocent bystander? Watching Molly day after day plays havoc with Caleb Ford and his responsibility to his job and despite the big danger sign flashing “warning, warning” big and bright over Molly’s ...more
Susanna Carr
After discovering that her fiancé was really a drug dealer, Marley no longer trusts her instincts. She doesn't think she's ready to date and would rather put all her efforts in renovating her home. But when she meets Caleb, her handsome new neighbor, she's surprised by the instant attraction. Should she trust her instincts and go for it?

Caleb wasn't supposed to make contact with Marley. He's a DEA agent and keeping surveillance on her. But as he get closer to get find more information about her
Jana
This was a great read. I was thinking about giving it 4 stars since the story it's not something I would call extraordinary, it was great but not wow, but then I realised the author is really good at creating those tensioned, passion sparkling moments that make the love story wonderful, so yeah, 5 stars with a thank you for writing this!
Marquetta (LoveToReadForFun)
I used to read Harlequin romances all the time. I miss them. The plots are not overly complicated. The h/h get their HEA without too much drama. You get some sexy time thrown into the mix. It's so simple. First off I'd like to say I love the cover. HOT! I enjoyed reading the book. It was a nice escape and break from reading full length (300+ pages) novels and a nice break from PNR. The development of Caleb and Marley's romance was done well although I would have liked to have seen more time spen ...more
Veronica
Marley's ex-fiance is being hunted by the cops because he is a drug trafficker. Caleb, a DEA agent, knows he will come back for Marley so decides to stake out her house. Obviously things happen and they get together. He doesn't tell her who he is even though he knows she has trust issues since her ex-fiance's betrayal. This clearly leads to some problems, but I'll let you find out the rest.

I really liked this. This is a good, quick (for me), read. I liked both of the characters and of course the
Lovedaisy
a hunky agent + a hottie nurse = a steaming sexy hot romance!! what more can I say :-)
Ashley
Marley and Caleb. Typical Harlequin, a decent read but not exceptional. Not wild about the name Marley - makes me think of the dog from Marley and Me. This is from the Blaze line of Harlequins, which is their steamiest offerings I believe. I'd still consider this fairly tame in that department. Easy but forgettable read.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Sep 24, 2011 Alexis-Morgan Roark rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by: alexisroark@sbcglobal.net
If you ignore the obvious fact that these are undoubtedly the worst FBI agents EVER, then it is a really good Blaze book. I am glad, because this series has leaned more toward miss than hit lately.

It was everything you'd expect in a Blaze title with a decent enough plot to keep you going...but know real guessing involved in how things will play out.

Fine with me.
Carrie
I started with Elle Kennedy's Out of Uniform series and she quickly became one of my favorite authors. I absolutely LOVE her books.
Stacey Wright
i loved this book. it wasn't one of those books that when I'm close to the end i rush to finish i actually took my time and loved every bit of it. I'm glad that we also go to see things through Patrick's view so we knew what he sicko was up to.
Mandi Schreiner
Cute quick suspense story. Wish we had gone a little deeper into the romance dept but I love this author's voice.
Netanella
Can't beat Auntee's review, complete with visual aids! Great little story that is definitely Blaze-worthy!
Shirley Owl
Great read with lots of romance and smut and action as strong invokes drug deals - stake outs
Christine
it was easy to get in to but it was hard to keep my mind from wandering to other books
Candi Wall
Another fun, fast-paced read.
Heather Woodard
All I can say is AMAZING!
Angie Runquist
Angie Runquist marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
  • The Sheriff's Daughter
  • It Happened One Christmas
  • Making a Splash
  • Time Out
  • Cullen's Bride (March Madness) (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #914)
  • Tactical Deception (Silent Warrior, #2)
  • Model Marine
  • The Mighty Quinns: Riley (The Mighty Quinns, #16)
  • Don't Look Back
  • Cowboy Up (Sons of Chance, #5)
  • Now You See Him...
  • Sex, Lies and Mistletoe (Undercover Operatives, #1)
  • Edge of Survival
  • Skin Heat (Skin, #3)
  • Breaking The Rules (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #587)
  • One Good Reason
  • Don't Call Her Angel
  • High Stakes Seduction (Uniformly Hot!, #17)
1935000
A RITA-award nominated author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently publishes with Harlequin Romantic Suspense, Harlequin Blaze, Samhain Publishing, and NAL. She loves strong heroines and sexy alph
More about Elle Kennedy...
Heat of the Moment (Out of Uniform, #1) Heat of Passion (Out of Uniform, #2) Hotter Than Ever (Out of Uniform, #9) The Deal (Off-Campus, #1) Feeling Hot (Out of Uniform, #7)