Start by marking “Witness Seduction” as Want to Read:

Witness Seduction

Surveillance Report

DEA Agent: Caleb Ford

Subject: Marley Kincaid, aka Nurse Hottie

Purpose: Kincaid's drug–dealing ex, Patrick Grier, is on the run after killing a DEA agent. Grier won't be able to stay away from Kincaid—she's way too tempting…

Audiobook, Audible
Published (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Witness Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witness Seduction

Auntee
Aug 15, 2011 Auntee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of hot, quick RS reads
Pretty blonde, brown-eyed, curvy San Diego nurse Marley Kincaid (27), is trying to deal with a devastating betrayal from her former fiance of 5 months, Patrick Grier. Seems he was not the free-lance web-designer he claimed to be, but a drug dealer and a suspect in the murder of a DEA agent! Now he's on the run and the cops aren't so sure that Marley is all that innocent. They think she may know where her ex is hiding out, or that he may come back to get her. So a couple of DEA agents have set up ...more
Alycia
I have not read anything by Elle Kennedy before, but I enjoyed Witness Seduction so much I want to read her entire back list.

Marley Kincaid is a strong woman. A nurse who loves to renovate her house and keep herself busy after a disaster with her ex-fiance, Patrick. Marley started to doubt herself in trusting her instincts when her ex wasn't who he said he was, a benign web designer, but a drug dealer who has murder on his hands. Marley since then has kept to herself and kept busy with improvin
Dee
Another good quick read written by Ms Kennedy.

I hadn't read any of Ms Kennedy's books in the past but this is the second Harlequin Blaze title that I have read in the last few days and have been impressed so will go in search of her other work :)
Saly
A sexy read. Though the story has been done before, hero keeping an eye on the heroine because he wants to catch her ex, I enjoyed it because of the smoking hot chemistry. We see the hero who has always liked being by himself fall hard and fast and then scared out of his mind about losing her because of her deception. Short & sexy.
Francesca
Jul 17, 2016 Francesca rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
C'était bien nul et super simpliste.
Quirky Omega
Side splitting blurb, and then a side stitching story with a straight jacket. In short, not funny, not engaging.
It's annoying how Harlequin romances have such a standard template. The story has to follow a set of instructions, cover certain milestones in certain chapters and only then will the get published. And keeping in mind the kind of authors they have, it really strips off the imagination and inventiveness from the authors' minds. Elle Kennedy has had a much better run in the following ye
Tanya Nekrasova
Mar 09, 2016 Tanya Nekrasova rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Приятный романчик с предсказуемым как слеза сюжетом, но очень приятными и простыми героями.

Жених главной героини оказался нехорошей редиской. Он сбегает оставив даму с разбитым сердцем. Идеальный мужик оказался чокнутым мошенником. И живет с тех пор дама почти затворницей , дом - работа, мужикам не доверяет. А по соседству в засаде сидит весь такой секси-детектив с напарником, которые ждут что горе женишок объявиться и они смогу схватить редиску. Общаться, ясень пень, ему с ней нельзя, но смотр
Kathrynn
Quick and easy read that featured a hunky FBI Agent, Caleb, and sexy nurse, Marley. If you are looking for something simple with a very light plot and slightly steamy, this may be for you.

I wasn't dazzled by the writing, plot or characters, but it was okay and fit my mood at the time.

For me, Marley came on as too aggressive and if she hadn't put the moves on Caleb (more than once), the book would have been very dull.

A little more "umph" and this could have easily been turned into a great read
MBR
Witness Seduction by Elle Kennedy is a sexy and sweet title from the Harlequin Blaze line that released on August of this year. Seeing a fantastically done review of this little number up on Goodreads certainly whetted my appetite for more and here I am finally, 2 months afterwards writing my review for a book that proved to be quick, entertaining and sexy read that I won’t be forgetting anytime soon. And a point worthy of mentioning is the fact that it was with the review of an Elle Kennedy boo ...more
Ptiteaurel
Sep 20, 2016 Ptiteaurel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
une histoire très simple mais très agréable. C est une lecture sans prise de tête dont on connait l'issue mais ce n est pas grave car Elle Kennedy nous offre une histoire sympa avec Caleb et Marley

chronique a venir
ElaineY
Jan 13, 2014 ElaineY marked it as mission-aborted
Shelves: mf, romantic-suspense
REVIEW OF AUDIOBOOK; JAN 13, 2014: DNF
Narrator: Lola Holiday

Felt very Harlequin. Dated, even. I was at my hairdresser and didn't bother to bring my Kindle. Just listened to the audiobook on my iPhone and thought I was listening to one of the old Nora Roberts I'd uploaded on my phone. After awhile, I was thinking it didn't have Robert's voice, the story didn't feel like an NR and stopped it to check the minute I had an opportunity. Once I saw it was not an NR, I was both relieved and dismayed. Re
Nathi *Shut it and let me read*
Ok, I really liked this one! This whole plot of a cover agent getting involved just gets me.
Maybe because I'm one of those persons that likes to suffer a little, so I like when the characters face a challenge in their relationship like discovering that he was not her neighbor but an agent.
It's also a hot book with loads of sexual tension even that is not that big of a book.
I enjoyed the main character as well as the "little" suspense.
Karline05 Un brin de lecture
Une petite romance fraîche et légère , idéale pour cette période estivale mais qui 'namène rien de neuf sous le soleil. Marley et Caleb se donnent pourtant beaucoup de mal pour être attachants mais leur histoire est sans surprise et laisse le lecteur un peu sur sa faim. Dommage , je m'attendais à plus.
Pamela(AllHoney)
One of the better category romances I've read. This, being a Blaze, has a little more steam than some. I thought it moved nicely through the story and didn't lag. The characters were likable and the heat was good.
Melwasul
Jul 27, 2016 Melwasul rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Se laisse rire, pas foncièrement mauvais mais ne casse pas trois patte à un canard, un peu cousu de fils blancs, tout est trop facile et finalement, pas de grandes surprises, c'est juste plat.
Ccil Ksr
2,5 * , bof, bof, pas terrible! Rien de transcendant.
MissKitty
Cute short read. The relationship between the couple happened a bit too fast, maybe it would have been better if the sexual tension could have been played out s bit more. But it was ok.
Cristina Aguado rodriguez
Hay momentos divertidos, momentos de tensión y momentos románticos. Lo necesario para una buena tarde de lectura.
Kim Whitehead
Dec 30, 2016 Kim Whitehead rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, fun and suspenseful!! Great read!!
Edith
Jan 16, 2017 Edith rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

This one wasn't for my taste, but I like Elle Kennedy so I read it.
Lectrice-lambda
Avant tout, merci à NetGalley et aux éditions Harlequin pour cette lecture.

J'ai connu la plume d'Elle KENNEDY récemment avec ma lecture de « Off-Campus, tome 1 : The Deal », paru il y a peu aux éditions Hugo. Si vous avez lu ma chronique, vous n'êtes pas sans savoir que cela a été un vrai coup de cœur.
En voyant qu'Harlequin allait sortir deux livres de cet auteur, je ne souhaitais qu'une chose : retrouver la plume addictive de cet auteur.

Dans « Unexpected », l'auteur nous raconte l'histoire de M
Carole
Sep 29, 2016 Carole rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Après ma lecture mitigée de Unwanted, je me suis de suite lancée dans Unexpected que j’avais acheté en même temps.

Nous y suivons Marley. Après avoir été trahi par son ex-fiancé, elle fait la rencontre de son mystérieux nouveau voisin, Caleb. Entre eux c’est le coup de foudre. Mais Caleb cache bien des secrets et notamment sa profession. Marley, elle, doit faire face à son passé.

Comme pour Unwanted, les choses vont extrêmement vites et gagneraient à être be
Shardallinee
What brought me to read this book was its hillarious description:

"Surveillance Report""DEA Agent: Caleb Ford"
"Subject: Marley Kincaid, aka Nurse Hottie"
Purpose: Kincaid's drug-dealing ex, Patrick Grier, is on the run after killing a DEA agent. Grier won't be able to stay away from Kincaid--she's way too tempting...
Day One: Kincaid's oblivious to the danger. Spends all her time renovating and doing sexy yoga. Damn, she moves her body in tantalizing ways.
Day Three: If I see her curvy silhouette on
Erin
There was nothing really new or special about this book. It was a plot that has been done over and over again. But that doesn't mean I didn't like it.

I think I would have liked it more with a different narrator, as she made all the men sound exactly the same, and the main character's lines sounded really cheesy.

Marley wasn't too stupid to live.
Caleb wasn't too much of an alpha male ass. Yeah, he has issues, but they really didn't stop him from being that normal.

The baddie... well... he was on th
Judi
Witness Seduction was a great HQ Blaze. I loved the premise of an undercover agent keeping a diligent eye from the shadows...or in this case next door on “maybe” suspect - hottie nurse Molly Kincaid waiting for her scum ex-boyfriend Peter to make an appearance. Is she in cahoots with Peter or just an innocent bystander? Watching Molly day after day plays havoc with Caleb Ford and his responsibility to his job and despite the big danger sign flashing “warning, warning” big and bright over Molly’s ...more
Veronica
Mar 07, 2013 Veronica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Marley's ex-fiance is being hunted by the cops because he is a drug trafficker. Caleb, a DEA agent, knows he will come back for Marley so decides to stake out her house. Obviously things happen and they get together. He doesn't tell her who he is even though he knows she has trust issues since her ex-fiance's betrayal. This clearly leads to some problems, but I'll let you find out the rest.

I really liked this. This is a good, quick (for me), read. I liked both of the characters and of course the
Marquetta
I used to read Harlequin romances all the time. I miss them. The plots are not overly complicated. The h/h get their HEA without too much drama. You get some sexy time thrown into the mix. It's so simple. First off I'd like to say I love the cover. HOT! I enjoyed reading the book. It was a nice escape and break from reading full length (300+ pages) novels and a nice break from PNR. The development of Caleb and Marley's romance was done well although I would have liked to have seen more time spen ...more
Ioana  M
Jun 09, 2014 Ioana M rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read. I was thinking about giving it 4 stars since the story it's not something I would call extraordinary, it was great but not wow, but then I realised the author is really good at creating those tensioned, passion sparkling moments that make the love story wonderful, so yeah, 5 stars with a thank you for writing this!
Ashley Nelson
Marley and Caleb. Typical Harlequin, a decent read but not exceptional. Not wild about the name Marley - makes me think of the dog from Marley and Me. This is from the Blaze line of Harlequins, which is their steamiest offerings I believe. I'd still consider this fairly tame in that department. Easy but forgettable read.
  • The Sheriff's Daughter
  • Making a Splash
  • It Happened One Christmas
  • Tactical Deception (Silent Warrior, #2)
  • Cullen's Bride
  • Sex, Lies and Mistletoe (Undercover Operatives, #1)
  • Undercover Lovers
  • Hotshot \ Going for It (Uniformly Hot! #20)
  • Time Out
  • Now You See Him...
  • Don't Look Back
  • One Good Reason (Adamson Brothers, #2)
  • Don't Call Her Angel
  • The Mighty Quinns: Riley (The Mighty Quinns, #16)
  • Nightfall
  • The Rebel
  • A Just Deception (Private Protectors, #3)
  • Sex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2)
1935000
A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently writes for various publishers. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha heroes, and just
More about Elle Kennedy...