Start by marking “Baby Flip-a-Face: Woof-Woof” as Want to Read:
Baby Flip-a-Face: Woof-Woof

Baby Flip-a-Face: Woof-Woof

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Designed for the newest of newborns, this unique interactive book features black-and-white illustrations that, with a flip of a page, change from one face to another. Babies will associate the “sound” words with the faces they see. Meow – cat; Woof! Woof! – dog.
Board Book, 12 pages
Published July 1st 2011 by Blue Apple Books (first published February 16th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Baby Flip-a-Face, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby Flip-a-Face

This is a goofy little series of masks masquerading as a book that makes my littlest one giggle like a maniac!
Jan 26, 2008 Annette rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Trendy Infants
Our daughter loves this book. It's great for kids who don't understand yet that books are not food. My favorite page is "HA HA Baby" but Clara (5 month old) loves the cover "WOOF WOOF Dog."

Basically it's a black white and red book that has puffy pages and big cute, symmetrical faces of various animals (and a baby).
This was my daughter's first exposure to animal sounds. She would listen to this one over and over. The pictures are simple and the pages are easy to turn. It's definitely for little babies, but is great for a baby.
I'm a little disappointed since I love the flip-a-word books. The contrast of black, white and a touch of red is great for babies, but the pictures are not spot on. The duck is especially sorry-looking.
This ones for the baby. Well, we will see if she doesn't stick in her mouth first.
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Arlyn added it
Sep 27, 2013
Heather marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2013