Start by marking “Scooby-Doo! Picture Clue Book #10: Vanishing Valentines (Scooby-Doo)” as Want to Read:
Scooby-Doo! Picture Clue Book #10: Vanishing Valentines (Scooby-Doo)

Scooby-Doo! Picture Clue Book #10: Vanishing Valentines (Scooby-Doo! Picture Clue Books #10)

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Using pictures as tools for learning new words, very young children feel pride in reading along and helping to solve the mystery, as well!

Did a ghost take all the Valentine cards? Scooby and the gang are on the case!
Published January 1st 2002 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published January 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Scooby-Doo! Picture Clue Book #10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scooby-Doo! Picture Clue Book #10

Karen
Oct 11, 2014 Karen rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Preschoolers, pre-reading students
Books for young children should be interactive. I can't stand lift the flap books (they get destroyed almost immediately!), but I enjoy these picture clue books that have pictures that the little ones can recognize in the text. Another great way to introduce reading as they follow along with the text on the page.

This one is a Level 1 reading book...whatever that means. I think some of the words they want the kids to "read" at a level 1 are sort of ridiculous, but I was never a fan of sight words
Rosa Cline
This is a beginning reader 'picture book' as in the words are pictures of Velma for Velma, Scooby Snacks for Scooby Snacks etc. Helping young readers along with reading. The gang set out to figure out what happen to the mailman's bag of mail. A clue little book
Dolly
Nov 19, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: beginning readers and parents reading with them
We just love all things Scooby-Doo, so whenever we find another book starring this lovable canine at our local library, we have to borrow it. This book is in a series of beginning reader picture clue books and are simple to read, with lots of rebus pictures scattered throughout the narrative. It's a fun and short story with a Valentine's Day theme and is perfect for Scooby fans.
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Taylor
Taylor added it
Apr 17, 2015
Jennifer Ihrig
Jennifer Ihrig marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Camille Diemont
Camille Diemont marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Gina
Gina added it
Sep 09, 2014
Chelsea
Chelsea marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Emily
Emily added it
Jul 10, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
May 11, 2014
Rebekah
Rebekah marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Ash
Ash marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
21981
I'm the author of the Cold Awakening Trilogy (Skinned, Crashed, and Wired), Hacking Harvard, the Seven Deadly Sins series, and the forthcoming Book of Blood and Shadow. I'm also a crazed Stephen King fan and David Foster Wallace evangelist with an embarrassing list of Important Books I've Never Read But Can Bluff About Well Enough to Discuss at Cocktail Parties. I'm working on it.
More about Robin Wasserman...

Scooby-Doo! Picture Clue Books (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • Catnapped Caper
  • Search for Scooby Snacks
  • Dinosaur Dig
  • The Pizza Place Ghost
  • Clues at the Carnival (Scooby-Doo! Picture Clue, 5)
  • Scooby-doo Picture Clue #06: Baseball Black Out
  • Scooby-Doo! The Parade Puzzle (Scooby-Doo! Picture Clue Book #7)
  • Scooby-doo Picture Clue #08: the Haunted Pumpkins: The Haunted Pumpkins
  • Scooby-doo Picture Clue #09: Snow Ghost
  • The Missing Tooth Mystery
Skinned (Cold Awakening, #1) The Book of Blood and Shadow Crashed (Cold Awakening, #2) Wired (Cold Awakening, #3) Awakening (Chasing Yesterday, #1)