Start by marking “The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter: 365 Inspirational Meditations to Brighten Your Day” as Want to Read:

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Another devotional from the best-selling One Year line, The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter is specifically designed to brighten your day with laughter and joy. Joy is a special type of happiness. Each one of us needs to and should create habits in our lives that encourage us to look on the bright side of our circumstances and see the goodness in what God has given...more
Published September 16th 2011 by Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter

Shirley Corder
I love this book. I read one story each day as part of my daily reading programme. I only got it because I have three stories in it, but I would buy it again for a gift if it was available in our South African shops.

The book consists of 365 meditations based on true stories sent in by an assortment of writers. Each devotional message is preceded by a verse of Scripture. Although each story is amusing, there is always a thought-provoking message attached to it. Thank you Mary Hollingworth for thi...more
Jen
This is a wonderful book of little daily inspirational stories, quotes and bible verses. I'm working my way through it and it usually brings a smile to my face each day.
Katie
Katie is currently reading it
Sep 04, 2014
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Brianna
Brianna marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Paige
Paige is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2014
Claudia White
Claudia White is currently reading it
Aug 12, 2013
Sandra Dennis
Sandra Dennis marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Melody Howard
Melody Howard is currently reading it
Jul 15, 2013
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2013
dcrieke
dcrieke marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2013
Whitney
Whitney is currently reading it
Jan 04, 2013
Douglas Larson
Douglas Larson marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2012
Rachael
Rachael is currently reading it
Jun 16, 2012
Sharon
Sharon added it
Jan 29, 2012
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2013
Jeanne
Jeanne marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2011
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2011
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2011
Ayesha
Ayesha marked it as to-read
Jacque
Jacque marked it as to-read
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Kelly Ann Earls
Kelly Ann Earls marked it as to-read
Sarita Johnston
Sarita Johnston marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Mary Hollingsworth is the author of more than one hundred books and has twenty-five years of experience in Christian publishing. She is a diligent Bible student, who provides a lighthearted but profound look at the life of grace and joy God intended us to live. She lives in Bedford, Texas.
More about Mary Hollingsworth...
And God Said...Let There Be Laughter The Borgia Chronicles: 1414-1572 The Cardinal's Hat: Money, Ambition, and Everyday Life in the Court of a BorgiaPrince Hugs for Women: Stories, Sayings, and Scriptures to Encourage and Inspire (Hugs) Kids-Life Devotions: Stories That Apply Biblical Truth to Real Life (Kids-Life)