Dance of the Butterfly (Dance, #2)

Dance of the Butterfly (Dance #2)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  96 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Book 2 in the Dance series. Magnus Thorvald, as strong and stubborn as the oak he carves, steers clear of loose women since his ex-wife's betrayal. Kat Donaldson, thirty-something free spirit, suburban Philadelphia art gallery owner, and enthusiastic sexclub devotee, meets the first man who won't say yes. When Kat hears about an obscure artist's uncommon talent, she tracks...more
Published June 1st 2005 by Ellora's Cave (first published May 11th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Dance of the Butterfly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dance of the Butterfly

Julie (jjmachshev)
May 15, 2008 Julie (jjmachshev) rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Julie (jjmachshev) by: Daisiemae and Auntee
Shelves: 2008-reads, erotica
Ooohhhh...another hot one.

Kat is a free spirit. Raised by a child of the Haight-Ashbury crowd, she's never been one to hide her sexual needs and proclivities. Then she runs into Magnus. He's as gorgeous as his wood creations. Kat wants him; both his body and to serve as agent for his artistic creations. But Magnus has some issues with sexually free women.

Another beautiful story about a man and a woman learning about themselves and what they need.

WARNING: Contains, graphic sex, semi-public nudity...more
Pamela(AllHoney)
The second book in the Dance series by Cris Anson. Erotic romance. I liked it a little more than the 1st but not enough to rate it a 4. Just okay for me.
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Kat Donaldson mother raised her to believe to never be with just one man - love them all like a like a butterfly who samples every flower in the field. She has lived by this her whole life and has a long list of sexual experiences behind her. She is also a board member for a sex club. She is also a art gallery owner always on the look out for new talent to showcase. She is made aware of an artist that does the most amazing things with wood and set it in her mind she wants to represent him.

Magnu...more
Cheap and Lazy
Could have been great. Torn on how to rate this one. I loved the conflict--damaged dominant heroes who do awful things actually work for me. BUT, they have to be sorry for what they've done and they have to earn (or at least ask for!) forgiveness. It would have only needed a sentence or two and I would have been happy (and given 5 stars). On the other hand, if the story wasn't as well written as it was, I wouldn't have cared enough to be mad. And it was hot. Even hotter than the first one, even...more
Janet
I must say I liked book 1 much better. Magnus just did not come across as a hot alpha male or someone that was sure of himself. Although he was reeling from his divorce and the heartache from his wife; I just felt he did not have chemistry with Kat.

Kat owns and runs an art gallery and is a powerful women who was on the board of the Platinum Club. The carryover from book one about her and how she was really exhibition and very comfortable with her sexuality did not display in this book. To take t...more
Sassafrass

I thought that it would have been better if the Hero wasn't such a judgmental ass. there are only so many times you can call a woman a whore and I don't get pissed off. It just turned me off--the way he treated her was just horrible. He did redeem himself, but I could never get over his behavior in the beginning.
Keisha Lemon
This book is better then the first!!!
Regina
A rather mediocre tale.
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Fran Fine
Fran Fine marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Aurora
Aurora marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Ragus
Ragus marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
Puna
Puna marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Joyce Guo
Joyce Guo marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Shee
Shee marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Cris Anson's New Cougar Challenge Book Just Released 1 1 Nov 24, 2010 07:38AM
A Hot New Erotic Historical From Cris Anson and Ellora's Cave 1 4 Jan 22, 2010 07:37AM
Cris Anson's Latest Release 1 2 Oct 23, 2009 05:44AM
Cris Anson's Latest Release 1 4 Oct 23, 2009 05:43AM
I write erotic romance because I firmly believe that life doesn't stop at the bedroom door. I had a deeply romantic relationship with my husband of 22 years, and I want to celebrate his memory in my writing. After he died, it took me a long time to come out of my grief, but parts of him -- his honor, courage, optimism, tenacity, and lust for life -- live on in all my heroes. They’re all alpha men,...more
More about Cris Anson...
Dance of the Seven Veils (Dance, #1) Dance of the Crystal (Dance, #3) Dance of the Rogue (Dance, #4) Punishment and Mercy (Mercy, #1) Adding Heat (Cougar Challenge, #17)