28 Business Thinkers Who Changed the World: The Management Gurus and Mavericks Who Changed the Way We Think about Business

3.22 of 5 stars 3.22  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  6 reviews

28 Business Thinkers Who Changed the World is a guide to the people who have shaped the way we do business today. Some are great intellectuals while others are "gut instinct" types. Some want to change the world while others want money and power.

With energy and wit, Rhymer Rigby takes readers through the top business brains of our time to show the human behind the headline...more
Published June 15th 2011 by Kogan Page (first published May 28th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about 28 Business Thinkers Who Changed the World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 28 Business Thinkers Who Changed the World

Natacha Okazaki
What I liked about this book was how in a short chapter I could have so much insight on many of the top business people in the world. Loved it!
Miguel
Es un libro inconsistente. El autor no tiene un estilo definido al presentar la vida de cada uno de estas personas, que el considera líderes que han cambiado al mundo. Siempre varia el enfoque de lo que te presenta de cada uno de estos empresarios.
Lisa
Very short chapters on 28 great thinkers who were revolutionary in their field.
Andrea James
I wanted to like this book but instead found that it was written in the style of throwaway magazine articles with little depth and no insights.
Gordon

Short biopics on business leaders who are generally successful. Like a compendium of magazine articles told with a consistent voice.
Octavio Sánchez
Complete recommend to anyone!!!, It is a excellent book to understand through a brief biography of world leathers, I strongly recommend this book.
Sara Gomez
Sara Gomez is currently reading it
Aug 19, 2014
Oscar
Oscar marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Keith Mcglon
Keith Mcglon marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Prabha88
Prabha88 is currently reading it
Jul 25, 2014
Jake Delaney
Jake Delaney marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Joseph Aguilar
Joseph Aguilar marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Septebrina
Septebrina marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Sandro
Sandro marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Sthefany Sedano A
Sthefany Sedano A marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Yesica
Yesica marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Edwilson
Edwilson marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Djadja Sardjana
Djadja Sardjana marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Betsy
Betsy marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Alejandra García
Alejandra García marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Maurizio Scalari
Maurizio Scalari marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Tatjana
Tatjana marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2013