Start by marking “Sunset Ridge” as Want to Read:
Sunset Ridge

Sunset Ridge

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  181 ratings  ·  16 reviews
After the death of his father, Grayson Conner finds himself running, Sunset Ridge Stables, a prosperous horse breeding operation just outside of Wellington, Arkansas. Since riding a horse for the first time, Gray has known running the ranch would be his destiny. Years spent watching his father negotiate and build the ranch into a highly respected operation prepared him wel ...more
Published October 31st 2011 by Total-e-bound

To ask other readers questions about Sunset Ridge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sunset Ridge

The Tin Star by J.L. LangleyBareback by Chris OwenThe Broken H by J.L. LangleyThe Heart of Texas by R.J. ScottNowhere Ranch by Heidi Cullinan
Best Gay Cowboy/Westerns - Renegades and Ranchers
45th out of 163 books — 154 voters
The Tin Star by J.L. LangleyBareback by Chris OwenThe Broken H by J.L. LangleyTiming by Mary CalmesNatural Disaster by Chris Owen
Best Gay Cowboys
183rd out of 292 books — 465 voters

More lists with this book...

Mandy*reads obsessively*
Feb 21, 2012 Mandy*reads obsessively* rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Mandy*reads obsessively* by: Anke! :)
Shelves: ebook-owned, m-m, gfy-ofy
A nice story about Gray, a totally closeted cowboy and his new ranch manager Ram.
It was a sweet story, but in the beginning the female character was so annoying I almost didn't read on, thankfully she changed for the better.
I would read a story aout Ben and Jesse if it comes out.
Kristy Maitz
I hoped, I really did that this book would be good one.

But, No! Plot is to easy..... There is no attraction to feel between main couple and there is a lot of sexs, sexs, sexs.

Plots are more then just sexs scenes. Someone like Carol Lynne should know that by now.
Tamela
From the blurb I thought it would take a little time for Gray to admit he wanted Ram so I was surprised that they were on each other like flies on... well you get the idea. Zero to sex in the barn in 60 minutes :)

Liked the characters and the story. It could have used a little more depth... as in one minute Raleigh is a hater and then after one conversation with Ram she is all sweet and cooperative. But it wasn't a long story, so guess we needed to infer the rest.

Overall the story was enjoyable,
Dutchgirl
The first half of the story wasnt that good. I almost didnt finish.

The main characters are both likeable but just not believable. I just cant believe that two closeted cowboys (one is the boss who just hired the other as a manager) would jump in bed with each other. It was sex, sex, sex. I have no problem with hot sex in a book but i do like it when there is more depth in a story.

Near the end the story did get better but it was to late for me.

I just couldn't get into this book. I've read better
Barb Manning
Sunset Ridge by Carol Lynne is a fine tale about two lonely cowboys, Gray Connor and Jack "Ram" Ramsdale living and working in Wellington, Arkansas. Gray owns a successful horse breeding ranch and Ram hires on as the new manager. The attraction between these two strong men throws off sparks immediately.

The dilemma of their attraction arises out of the insular culture they're living in and Gray's reluctance to reveal his sexuality and risk the success of his ranch. Lynne populates Sunset Ridge wi
Jamie

I like the story here but the transition Ram makes from "I have no friends" so I can up and move to Arkansas to the "troubled teen whisperer" and the guy who wants Gray out of the closet... it's a bit quick. The dialogue is a little cheesy. More an issue with how difficult it is to pull off a short story.
Karen K
**3.5-4**
Carol's books are an automatic buy for me and I liked this one that went away from her all her series for a bit. I fell for the characters right away, especially Ram. It was a little typical cowboy but with some twists and turns to hold my attention. The addition of the sister and the gay teenager made it more interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing some more of Gray and Ram.
jules0623
Pamela Craft Jenewein
Really enjoyed this contemporary western by Carol Lynne; I’ve always enjoyed her writing style. The simple, easy plot was comfortable and expectant. The sturdy cowboys, Ram and Gray were impressive and endearing.
Ashley Cox
Not one of my favorites, but I still enjoyed it. I was more interested in the background pairing of Jesse and Ben, so hopefully they will get a story of their own.
Alina
Lovely story!
Hot sex, very likeable both characters and overall sweet and heartwarming book. I enjoyed it very much!
Lily
This was a nice story although the niece got on my nerves for the first half or so of the book.
TracyG.
Oct 25, 2014 TracyG. rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
I enjoyed it but it wasn't one of the authors best work...
Eyre
Sweet story with kissing cowboys.
MsMiz (Tina)
Oct 28, 2011 MsMiz (Tina) marked it as glbt-to-read
Yummy cover!
Elaine White
Elaine White marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Persimmon
Persimmon marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Jolanda Weijers-heinsius
Jolanda Weijers-heinsius marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Trisha
Trisha is currently reading it
Mar 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Carson (Wylde Boys, # 2)
  • Wounded Cowboy (Uncommon Cowboys, #4)
  • An Unsettled Range (Range, #3)
  • Last Call
  • Red Skies
  • Tyler's Cowboy (Cowboy Lovin' #1)
  • Crooked Tree Ranch (Montana, #1)
  • My Christmas Present
  • A Sure-Fire Cure (A Sure-Fire Cure, #1)
  • Home of His Own (Home, #2)
  • No Commitment Necessary (Encounters, #2)
  • Inherit the Sky (Lang Downs, #1)
  • Working It Out
  • The Lonely Heart
  • The Cowboy Poet

erotic & gay romances
More about Carol Lynne...
All Play and No Work (Cattle Valley, #1) Sweet Topping (Cattle Valley, #3) Bad Boy Cowboy (Cattle Valley, #7) Rough Ride (Cattle Valley, #4) Coach (Campus Cravings, #1)