Start by marking “Budda i miłość, czyli jak kochać i być szczęśliwym” as Want to Read:
Budda i miłość, czyli jak kochać i być szczęśliwym

Budda i miłość, czyli jak kochać i być szczęśliwym

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  89 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Lama Ole Nydahl, a western Buddhist Lama, has written the most comprehensive relationship book to date.

Buddha & Love explains how a Buddhist approach to relationships can help us to relax our minds, break bad habits, and use relationships to grow ourselves and benefit everyone around us.

Unafraid of taboo topics, and free from sappy clichés and political correctness, Bu
Paperback
Published 2007 by Jacek Santrski & Co Agencja Wydawnicza

Be the first to ask a question about Budda i miłość, czyli jak kochać i być szczęśliwym

Katie
The author's perceptions on modern relationships is a bit too conventional and stereotypical for my taste (particularly the emphasis on traditional roles of male/female relationships). I must say I was taken aback by this, given that it's been my observation Eastern thought tends to be more open-minded about the dynamics of human relationships than Western thought. Nevertheless, if you can get past occasional "fingers down the chalkboard" moments while reading this book....it does have some help ...more
Meike
Already a classic in modern Buddhist literature in the West. In his fresh and unconventional style, Lama Ole Nydahl explains Buddha's timeless teachings and makes them easy to apply in our modern, everyday lives.

Not only does the book offer tons of advice on how to make love and partnership (or actually any relationship or friendship) more lasting and enjoyable based on the classic Buddhist teachings, but it also provides a great overview of the basic of Vajrayana or Diamond Way Buddhism.

As a
Matt Balara
Everything anyone needs to lead a relationship that is deep, joyful, fulfilling & enriches not only the two involved but the lives of those around them as well. But it's no instant fix self help book – the hard part is actually doing what Lama Ole recommends. ;-)
Simone
Buddha and Love truly blew my mind! In every chapter, the author, a lay Buddhist lama who was married until his wife passed away, goes from giving solid advice about relationships, to explaining the larger context of love and how it relates to compassion and the motivation to work for the benefit of all beings. This book completely changes how you see relationships and what you get out of them.

The only reason I give it 4 stars, rather than 5, is because there is a strong focus in parts of the bo
Tweaty Tweatz
Lama Ole's and buddhist take on relationship and intimacy. An interesting read..
Szabolcs Bökönyi
Buddha's timeless wisdom communicated in a clear and understandable way by Lama Ole, a modern yogi with great experience. Buddha & Love is a must read for all couples and singles who want to get the most out of relationships or just want an introduction to the highest view of Buddhist teachings.
Lukasz
A great book on relationships, the points of view of men and women, how men and women experience life differently, and how we can complement and learn from each other, and help each other develop.
Ryszard1963
Ryszard1963 marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Billy Candelaria
Billy Candelaria marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Mel
Mel marked it as to-read
Yolanda
Yolanda marked it as to-read
cyborgwings
cyborgwings is currently reading it
Yordan Chernaev
Yordan Chernaev marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Rebecca Esmail
Rebecca Esmail marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Bharath
Bharath marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
don dice
don dice marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Pandora
Pandora marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Sarah Rincon
Sarah Rincon marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Marius
Marius marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
The Way Things Are: A Living Approach to Buddhism for Today's World Entering the Diamond Way: My Path Among the Lamas The Great Seal: Limitless Space & Joy: The Mahamudra View of Diamond Way Buddhism Riding the Tiger: Twenty Years on the Road: The Risks and Joys of Bringing Tibetan Buddhism to the West The Way Things Are