Start by marking “Nobody's Perfect” as Want to Read:
Nobody's Perfect

Nobody's Perfect

"When worlds collide." That's the phrase that comes to mind for suburban single mom Jenna meets ruggedly handsome actor Kinsey Sutton. It's obvious he's falling for her, and she has no problem with him either, but geography is just one of the things that seems to get in the way.
Published (first published June 3rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Nobody's Perfect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nobody's Perfect

Jeana
Jan 16, 2012 Jeana rated it did not like it
This book started out with a cute story line but quickly lost any steam it had and turned into one of the most boring, dragged out books I've ever read. Even the ending didn't have any redeeming value. The only good things about it were that the characters did have morals and values without being preachy and it cured my insomnia for the past week. Anytime I picked it up to read I would quickly be put to sleep.
This was a free iBook, and the old adage was absolutely true in this case, I got what
Jenn
Jun 19, 2014 Jenn rated it it was ok
Shelves: own
I can't believe I read the whole thing.

This was Gym Reading for me. (Free or Cheap on Kindle) Most of the stuff I acquire this way is super light and fluffy and mostly it's crap. Sometimes it's fun crap. This one's no exception, you know, without the fun part.

Jenna is a super uptight Mary Sue. She never does ANYthing wrong, including doing nothing more than kiss her superstar actor boyfriend. Because that would be WRONG.

Okay, I'm sure at least some of you do this: When I'm trying to go to slee
Sophie Petch
Mar 20, 2012 Sophie Petch rated it it was ok
Emily
When Jenna happens upon Hollywood Actor Kinsey Sutton, she can't believe she is actually talking to him. Kinsey thinks there is something special about Jenna, and would like to see where it takes them.

I have to say I read this, was intrigued and felt invested in the story only to be left disappointed. Has a great cover, but not sure what the whole point of the story was.
Sharon
Mar 15, 2015 Sharon rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the book and couldn't put it down at times. I loved the characters. I kind of guess the ending but the ending made sense to me. This is not your everyday romance and I loved the twists and turns.
Celine
Jan 25, 2012 Celine rated it really liked it
I actually really liked this book - there was nothing typical about it at all. While at times, I felt that the main character was a little whiny, it is still a novel that I would read again. Definitely not what you would expect out of a romance novel.
Berrynana
Mar 20, 2012 Berrynana rated it did not like it
Shelves: absolute-torture
I am just thankful that this was a quick read. I surprised myself by finishing it. Like the last reviewer said, the story started out cute but took a wayward turn quickly. Very boring, I thought it wasn't going to end-then it did and I was more than disappointed :(
Sep 07, 2014 Sarah rated it did not like it
Boring!
Vianey
Nov 11, 2012 Vianey rated it liked it
This book was cute I always enjoy reading a cute love story. It had a good ending even though it was a bit predictable.
MsRomanticReads

Note: This is/was a Smashwords.com freebie. You can find it by searching for it under "Jean Hinson", however it appears here under Dana Hayes as indicated on the cover. Confusing much?
Gayle Kee
Aug 31, 2012 Gayle Kee rated it liked it
good until end. Horrible ending
Louise
Louise rated it it was ok
Jul 28, 2012
Shelley
Shelley rated it did not like it
Dec 08, 2012
Kararose Nicol
Kararose Nicol rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2012
Heather
Heather rated it did not like it
Jul 17, 2012
Laura Glanfield
Laura Glanfield rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2015
Paula Broussard
Paula Broussard rated it it was ok
Dec 06, 2012
Lauren
Lauren rated it did not like it
Mar 21, 2014
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2017
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2016
Nicole Provenzano
Nicole Provenzano rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2012
Bethan Gray
Bethan Gray rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2012
Laura rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Corina
Corina rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2014
Elyza-Edeline
Elyza-Edeline rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2012
Henry Gee
Henry Gee rated it did not like it
May 04, 2013
Melissa
Feb 12, 2012 Melissa rated it really liked it
A really good book with a surprise ending. It's not your typical romance novel.
Tersea
Tersea rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2015
miss n hayes
miss n hayes rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2016
Laura's Book Addiction
Laura's Book Addiction rated it did not like it
May 16, 2012
Pseudonym for author J.Y. Harris. Also writes under pseudonyms Jean Louise and Jayelle Wye.
More about Dana Hayes...