Nobody's Perfect

Nobody's Perfect

2.15 of 5 stars 2.15  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  10 reviews
"When worlds collide." That's the phrase that comes to mind for suburban single mom Jenna meets ruggedly handsome actor Kinsey Sutton. It's obvious he's falling for her, and she has no problem with him either, but geography is just one of the things that seems to get in the way.
Published (first published June 3rd 2011)

Jeana
This book started out with a cute story line but quickly lost any steam it had and turned into one of the most boring, dragged out books I've ever read. Even the ending didn't have any redeeming value. The only good things about it were that the characters did have morals and values without being preachy and it cured my insomnia for the past week. Anytime I picked it up to read I would quickly be put to sleep.
This was a free iBook, and the old adage was absolutely true in this case, I got what...more
Jenn
Jun 29, 2014 Jenn rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
I can't believe I read the whole thing.

This was Gym Reading for me. (Free or Cheap on Kindle) Most of the stuff I acquire this way is super light and fluffy and mostly it's crap. Sometimes it's fun crap. This one's no exception, you know, without the fun part.

Jenna is a super uptight Mary Sue. She never does ANYthing wrong, including doing nothing more than kiss her superstar actor boyfriend. Because that would be WRONG.

Okay, I'm sure at least some of you do this: When I'm trying to go to slee...more
Sophie Petch
Emily
When Jenna happens upon Hollywood Actor Kinsey Sutton, she can't believe she is actually talking to him. Kinsey thinks there is something special about Jenna, and would like to see where it takes them.

I have to say I read this, was intrigued and felt invested in the story only to be left disappointed. Has a great cover, but not sure what the whole point of the story was.
Berrynana
I am just thankful that this was a quick read. I surprised myself by finishing it. Like the last reviewer said, the story started out cute but took a wayward turn quickly. Very boring, I thought it wasn't going to end-then it did and I was more than disappointed :(
Celine
I actually really liked this book - there was nothing typical about it at all. While at times, I felt that the main character was a little whiny, it is still a novel that I would read again. Definitely not what you would expect out of a romance novel.
MsRomanticReads

Note: This is/was a Smashwords.com freebie. You can find it by searching for it under "Jean Hinson", however it appears here under Dana Hayes as indicated on the cover. Confusing much?
Vianey
This book was cute I always enjoy reading a cute love story. It had a good ending even though it was a bit predictable.
Melissa
A really good book with a surprise ending. It's not your typical romance novel.
Vini
Nov 29, 2012 Vini added it

Flat lifeless book.
D'Miria
D'Miria marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Pj
Pj added it
Aug 23, 2013
Sonya Moyle
Sonya Moyle marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2013
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2013
Sarah is currently reading it
Jul 28, 2013
Linsay
Linsay marked it as to-read
May 21, 2013
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013