Start by marking “Blue Blood for Life (My Blood Runs Blue, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blue Blood for Life (My Blood Runs Blue, #2)

Blue Blood for Life (My Blood Runs Blue #2)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Blue Blood for Life... Book 2 in the My Blood Runs Blue Series
"You belong to me... for life..."
After a month off, Kristin comes back to work happier then she's been in a long time. Her new status in life has her solving crimes faster and better than she ever could before.
When Alex goes missing, Kristin finds she finally has to reveal the secrets of her life to her frie
Published September 30th 2011 by Outskirts Press, Inc. (first published September 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Blue Blood for Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Blood for Life

Tim O'Rourke
I've had this book for a few weeks now and have wanted to find the time to read it - I knew that if it was going to be as good as the first book in the series then it was going to be a real page turner and once picked-up I wouldn't be able to put it down. And I was right! Once again Stacy Eaton has produced a fast paced, vampire-thriller with so many twists and turns I felt dizzy by the end of it.

It's hard to write a review without giving spoilers and I wouldn't want to spoil this great book fo
Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~*
When we met officer Kristin Greene in "my Blood Runs Blue",she was in the middle of a case of strange murders in her township. She was also going threw some personal cases in her life as well.Two secretive men had entered her life and she had choices to make,not only in her life but with them as well. Now after many twists & turns,surprises,a case solved,and mate chosen she is back doing what she does best. I liked how the author not only went right into the next stage of Kristin's life,but ...more
Nookmom (Courtney)
I really enjoyed the first book, My Blood Runs Blue, and couldn't wait to start this one. It picks up right where the first book left off and the action starts right away. Alex is kidnapped and now it is up to Kristin and Julian to find him. A lot happens in this story and I do not want to give away any spoilers. Several new characters are introduced and I liked them all, especially Trent. He is the only one, other than Gabe, who sees Kristin as the independent and strong woman she is and does n ...more
Wendy *Sebella Blue* Mitchell
Kristin had only recently found out that she was half vampire, that this was not her first go round in the game of life, and that she was once mated to Julian, with whom she had shared a daughter. That was until she and the daughter were murdered by Julian’s son. Now she is with the vampire she originally fell in love with, Alex. Only Alex is pushing for a child and is not very understanding of her dedication to police work. He tolerates it, but is waiting for her to make the next step in their ...more
John
The story opens with cop Kristin working night patrol. She spots a prowler lurking in the dark between the buildings easily with her heightened vampire senses and abilities. The prowler turns out to be an opportunist burglar that Kristin takes down and apprehends with the help of her partner, Mick. The ease of the arrest and the fact that Kristin was able to spot him so effortlessly from where she was stationed draws suspicion from her partner. He’s not alone in this. Since gaining her vampiric ...more
Tatiana Lammers
After reading and enjoying My Blood Runs Blue, the first book in this series, I was looking forward to reading the sequel, Blue Blood for Life. I wanted to learn what happened next to the main characters of the series. Little did I know that I would also fall in love with some new characters and plot twists.

For those who have not read the first book in the series, the author did a very nice recap without overdoing it and overloading the reader with too much information. Instead, the recap was ra
Sheila
Half-vampire Kristin learned of her identity in My Blood Runs Blue, first of Stacy Eaton’s vampire romantic series. In this sequel she’s beginning to enjoy that added edge her new skills bring to her police career—imagine being able to hear the villain before he breaks into the house, give chase faster than mere mortals can run, or genuinely catch the scent of prey.

Lots of backstory brings new readers up to date with the previous book, but the salient details are easy to grasp and the tale soon
M.A. Stacie
Wow! *takes a deep breath*
I had the pleasure of reading this early, and it really was just that--a pleasure!
I thought the first book of this series took us on a ride, but that was nothing compared to this one. So many intricate twists and turns that left me guessing right up until the very end!
Kristin is still her own woman, even though she now has her relationship with Alex, she still keeps her job. She wants her life to be of her own making, not that of others, which I greatly admire.
Miscomuni
Nereid
I felt that there were a little too many POV in this book and I did struggle with that. First there was Julian, then Kristin, Alex, Trent, Gabe etc. and it felt like you were re-reading the same chapter over again. Having said that I was surprised by the ending and did not see it coming. I did want to finish it and I am glad I persevered.
Donna Brown
After reading and enjoying My Blood Runs Blue, the first book in this series, I was looking forward to Blue Blood for Life and, in particular, the return of some of the characters from the original book.

I was pleased to see that the book started just weeks after the first had finished and sure enough Kristin was back to being a gritty, no-nonsense cop, as independent as ever despite the events of the first book. In Blue Blood for Life, however, Stacy Eaton takes a brave step by introducing some
Tatiana Lammers

Michelle
Holy cow, another guy!? How lucky can a girl get?? Seriously now Kristen has had not one, not two, but THREE guys fighting over her! Totally crazy. I remember after I read My Blood Runs Blue (book one in the series) I thought "what on earth is going to happen next?" The first book ended on a good, and what seemed to be a final, note. I was happy with Kristen's choice and I didn't know where the series was going to go next. Well I got my answer with Book 2.

Blue Blood for life picks up a few mont
Amy Manemann
Awesome sequel to the first book, My Blood Runs Blue. An enticing story that was unexpectedly hotter than the first book. Our story unfolds once again in Fawn Hollow Township where Police Officer Kristin Greene is trying to manage her fast paced career alongside her budding relationship (you'll have to read the first book to find out who won her heart!) Feeling the pressure to transition to a full vampire she skirts around their relationship issues by submersing herself in her work. By avoiding ...more
Gloria Antypowich
4.5 Star Review--Stacy Eaton just keeps getting better!

For me "My Blood Runs Blue" was a delightful surprise and I was anxious to read the next book. I was not disappointed when I read “Blue Blood For Life”! If anything I think I liked it even better.

This book is another fast paced, sizzling romantic vampire-thriller with so many twists and turns it left me breathless. It was filled with the ‘good, the bad and the ugly’ as far characters go!

I loved reading about the characters from the first boo
Jenn Green
I LOVE THIS SERIES!! After quickly falling in love with the first book in this series, I promptly downloaded the second. I was not disappointed!! I think I loved this one even more! This one had a little more action in it & I loved being able to spend some time on the job with Kristen & seeing her in action. It really makes you realize how much she loves her job & it was quite exciting to see. I also loved being able to see the relationship between Kristen & Trent develope from t ...more
Emerald Barnes
The writing style is exquisite, and how Mrs. Eaton can bring four different points of view, all in first person, in play is simply brilliant.

What I loved about this book is that it threw out all of my expectations of what I believed was going to happen. I was thrown for a loops that I didn't see coming, and I LOVE that. If you read the first book, you can't miss reading the second one.

This book still has all of your favorite characters, and it certainly throws in a new one you'll fall head over
Esther
Very good 2nd book. Enjoyed the twist the added characters brought. I liked reading from the POV of each character.

I do have to say, I think there should be a related candle line so I can smell the characters. I mean how do you choose between coffee and chocolate?

Overall fun series. I will be looking for more books by Stacy Eaton in the future.
Janel
ok i really enjoyed this book. from the begining i new this book was going to make me mad but i fell in love with it!! i liked how it ended! i am hoping for a book 3 cause there are still a few that need there story finished and i would love to read more!!!! just loved this series a lot!!!!
Claire
More twists and turns than those back roads of the real Fawn Hollow! I finished this book in a day, racing to find out what happened next. This is a great sequel, engaging, intriguing, and sexy as hell! Eaton has outdone herself again! I can't wait to see more from this author!!!
Diane
i liked the first book in the series, and i thought that the hero and heroine were going to stay together in this book as well; there is a twist to the story this time, however, but it does all stay in the family
Michele
WOW...this book was even better than the first one. I am sooo giddy, I can't even think straight. HA.... Can't wait to see what happens next!!!
Sharlene
Even better than the first book! Stacy does a great job with the characters.
Laura Wolf
Ok So I think the story line got much better. But.... I still don't need to read a repeat of each scenario from everyone character that was in it. I will read the next book but I sure hope the author gets more to the point with her main character. Oh and also loved how the story got spicier! :-)
Mitzi
Jun 13, 2012 Mitzi marked it as to-read
Free Kindle book June 13, 2012.
Janet
this was a beta read
Galathiel
Galathiel marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Subasini
Subasini marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
  • Demon Inhibitions
  • Along Came a Spider (Transplanted Tales, #3)
  • The Wishing Cake
  • Vampire In Design (Family Blood Ties, #3)
  • Dream Family (Dreams, #4)
  • Gulf Boulevard
  • Touch of Fate
  • Divided against Yourselves
  • Vampires Don't Sparkle!
  • No Greater Sacrifice
  • The Vampire Wardens and Werewolf Society 5 Story Box Set
  • The Reckoning (The Marenon Chronicles, #3)
  • The Keepers
  • Fish Out Of Water
  • Death in a Wine Dark Sea
  • Memoirs of a Gothic Soul
  • Silver Justice
Stacy Eaton has been in law enforcement for 14 years, she is currently assigned as the department detective. She is also the departments Crime Scene Investigator.

She uses her knowledge from her job to shape her stories. Give real life twists and turns to the fantasy fiction that she creates and uses her knowledge to enhance her romantic suspense novels.

Stacy is also a photographer, avid reader an
More about Stacy Eaton...

My Blood Runs Blue (2 books)
  • My Blood Runs Blue
My Blood Runs Blue Whether I'll Live or Die Liveon - No Evil Garda: Welcome to the Realm Second Shield