Start by marking “Eversong (Midnight Playground, #4)” as Want to Read:
Eversong (Midnight Playground, #4)

Eversong (Midnight Playground #4)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  96 ratings  ·  10 reviews
"In a realm of dangerously delicious decadence, three lost souls dare to love "

Ever, owner of London s infamous Midnight Playground, fears the pain of his past and the weight of centuries are pushing him to the edge of insanity. Not even his favorite indulgences sex, blood, companionship hold his interest. And he wonders, what s the point of immortality when life is unbear
Published October 1st 2011 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Eversong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eversong

Michelle
Eversong is the 5th story in the Midnight Playground series, although this can be read as a stand alone I highly recommend reading the previous books first in order to fully enjoy Ever's journey.

Ever is an ancient vampire who runs the Midnight Playground, a club in London where vampires can go to play and indulge their hungers for blood and sex with humans and vampires alike.

In this world that Eden has created vampires live in the shadows humans, for the most part, blissfully unaware of their e
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under The Covers

This short story is part of the Midnight Playground series, and even though this was my first book in the series I had no problem catching on.

And of course I had no problem liking the sexy vamp Ever. He is the tortured hero of this book, he lost the love of his life and has not being able to connect with anyone in that long. But when he meets Mercy and Deo, the sparks are immediate.

The attraction goes "all ways" in this triangle and they all have somet
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Another vampire book you say? I’ve been reluctant to read another one but am very glad I chose Eversong because it’s part vampire/paranormal, part mystery/thriller. I haven’t read any of the other books in the Midnight Playground series, but this one has piqued my interest.

The opening plunges you right into the story. Mercy, who was changed against her will, sits on a beach in Spain and feels all alone but spots Deo. It’s set in the f
Fedora
Ms. Bradley has written a lovely vampire story--they are immensely powerful and nearly immortal and strong, but also suffer deeply because of their longevity and their perspective is so different from that of mortals.

Ever is an ancient vampire, one who has become weary of the sorrows he bears. As owner of London's Midnight Playground, a club catering exclusively to their kind, his path crosses with that of Mercy and Deo, two newly turned vamps whose fresh innocence serves as a balm to his spirit
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Eversong is such a powerful and enticing tale. We got to know Ever in the other novels, but it was more like we were watching him from the sidelines. Now we get to meet and really see the potent being that compels such sympathy and heartache from us as we see him struggle with the emotional overload throughout this book. Ms. Bradley knows how to write a novel that is rich in detail. She did not just tell a story, she showed us a tale that is extremely vivid and leaves us emotionally entangled in ...more
Elizabeth
Oh Ever so sweet you break my heart. Truly a man who now has everything he desires. Well deserved too! Even strong sexy vamps need love. He would need 2 to satisfy that hunger.
Katherine O'Grady
Ever, Mercy and Dio - the main characters names, are as over the top as the story itself. Filled with vivid emotions and sex, the story worked well for me, and is totally ridiculous.

(Bought from Diesel)
I did like this story over the other two I read in the series... This is the forth book. However for vampire books they are just too lovey-dovey for me and the endings were just too much.
Kim O
3.5 Review will post Thursday on www.bookpimpsreviews.com
Lexi Ander
Lexi Ander is currently reading it
Jun 15, 2015
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Jensine
Jensine marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
CR
CR marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Genevieve Goskie
Genevieve Goskie marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
M
M marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Jenna Owens
Jenna Owens marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Anna Willis
Anna Willis marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Bodacious
Bodacious marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Jessica Nardi
Jessica Nardi marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
  • The Wanderer
  • Marvin and the Three Bears
  • Keeper of the Light
  • The Last Princess (Pack Seduction, #3)
  • Inflamed (Cowboy Quickies, #3)
  • Lure Of The Blood (Lure Series, #1)
  • The Whore (Wasteland, #2)
  • The Last Detail
  • Unleashed (Demon Lovers, #4)
  • The Priestess (Wasteland, #4)
  • Three to Tango
  • Signed, Sealed & Delivered
  • The Small Print
  • Two Wild for Teacher (Lone Star Lovers, #6)
  • Night of the Dragon (Berserker Mate's, #1)
  • Fill Her Up (Daly Way, #3)
  • Chasing Cassie (Shadowpeak Wolves, #2)
  • Noble Blood (The Gray Court, #2)
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling and award-winning author Eden Bradley aka Eve Berlin has published a number of novels and novellas, both print and e-books, with Berkley Heat, Bantam/Delta, Harlequin Spice & HQN, Black Lace Books and Samhain Publishing, as well as venturing into self-publishing. Her books have been translated into German, French, Romanian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italia ...more
More about Eden Bradley...

Midnight Playground (5 books)
  • Ever: The Turning (Midnight Playground, 0)
  • The Seeking Kiss (Midnight Playground, #1)
  • Bloodsong (Midnight Playground #2)
  • The Turning Kiss (Midnight Playground, #3)
The Dark Garden Tempt Me Twice The Seeking Kiss (Midnight Playground, #1) Forbidden Fruit Hot Nights, Dark Desires (Includes: ACRO, #2.5)