Start by marking “Making Over Mr. Right (Goddess #3)” as Want to Read:
Making Over Mr. Right (Goddess #3)

Making Over Mr. Right (Goddess #3)

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  152 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Zoe has been banished to earth after having a less-than-successful performance review. With the threat of an eternity on Earth looming over her, Zoe isn't going to let anything stand in her way. But, not even the battles on Mount Olympus could prepare her for what she faces when she meets Theodore Maragos.
Published February 26th 2008 by Avon Books

To ask other readers questions about Making Over Mr. Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Making Over Mr. Right

Indah Threez Lestari
Waktu mengunduh ebook ini, kukira ceritanya ala Nerd Series-nya VLT, karena berkisah tentang upaya meng-upgrade penampilan hero novel ini, pengusaha IT yang nerdy dan geek menjadi superganteng dan sophisticated.

Tapi right from the start, kita diperkenalkan pada sang heroine, Zoe, Muse of Beauty, yang punya misi khusus di dunia fana dari Zeus sang Top-God (baca: bukan Top Gun).

Wah-wah, ada the Olympians di sini. Bedanya dengan serial Percy Jackson, Zeus masih nyaman tinggal di Yunani tanpa meras
Rachel Blom
The main story here is kind of hilarious: Zeus sending three of his daughters (Muses) to earth in a last effort to try and redeem themselves. Apparently there are three books in this series and this is the third, which I didn't know. I don't think I've missed much though.

This book focuses on Zoe, the Muse of Beauty. She is sent to New York, where she meets Theo Maragos, a computer nerd. And Hunk of course, beneath his scruffy appearance. It's a romance after all. And of course Zoe and Theo fall
Megan Scott
I liked this book, but it was definitely the weakest of the trilogy.

I loved the twist that Theo (view spoiler) I also loved how this one's ending differed a bit from the first two, and how the epilogue wrapped up the trilogy by showing what happened to all three of the sisters after Zeus's evaluations.

On the other hand, Zoe a
Lissa
Reviewed by Lissa Staley
Posted February 13, 2008

Romance Contemporary | Contemporary

Zoe Degodessa is going to learn her lesson the hard way. She's been sent from Mount Olympus down to Earth by their father, Zeus, to prove herself. As the Muse of Beauty, Zoe has one year to find a way to inspire beauty in as many people as she can.

She has plenty of money, so Zoe volunteers with a group who helps disadvantaged women dress professionally for job interviews. She also finds work designing store win
Kimberly
I'll start off saying this is the 3rd book & I didn't know that when I started reading it. I may have missed something by not reading the first 2 books but I don't think so. The big difference in this book is that it's about the muse of beauty who is sent to earth by zeus for punishment. She is on earth for 1yr to prove herself. But she is not allowed to fall in love but of course she does (not a shock since it's a romance). Zoe is an ok character she is cute when she is with Theo (male lead ...more
Deb
This was a cute book. I really enjoyed the Greek God aspect. The romance between the two leads is very sweet and cute, and I liked that there wasn't the typical disagreement/break-up at the end. Distracting from the book was the male friendship relationship between the hero and his best friend, as well as the female friendship between the heroine and her friend. Dialogue seemed forced. There was also a secondary romance between the two H/H best friends that was just OK.
Lidia
I bought this book by accident, but it turned out to be a pretty good read. I thought the two main characters were adorable, and I figured that they were both hiding the similar secrets. The end was really cheesy, but I was expecting that.
Karin
Another 3.5 stars for the last book in the trilogy. I'm glad the ending was a bit different than the other two, otherwise they would have all been exactly the same except for location and character names. LOL I still enjoyed them all very much.
Veronika Levine
I really enjoyed meeting Judy at Romantic Times last year, and her book was equally enjoyable. A nice lighthearted paranormal about greek gods and goddesses. Very enjoyable!
Cassandra Javier
if you love Greek mythology, and a romantic read, then this one might be for you. It has its good moments, but nothing big.
Alexa
read this one on the beach too....it was ok, but i was glad i only paid 25 cents for it at the library book sale!
Maan Beltran
3 1/2 stars actually.

I've got a crush on Theo Maragos even before he had a make over. :))
Natalie
This story was somewhat predictable. However, it was a good "beach" read.
Melanie
Part 3 of a trilogy--Fun, light read. Sexy.
Melissa
My favorite of the three.
Latanya Parker
Latanya Parker marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Taschakim
Taschakim marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Adriana
Adriana marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Marya
Marya marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Sam Shivy
Sam Shivy marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
  • The Man from Gossamer Ridge  (Cooper, #6)
  • Yours 2 Keep
  • One Night Scandal (The Spinster Club, #5)
  • A Vampire for Christmas (Includes: Sweetblood, #2.5)
  • How to Get Over Your Ex (Valentine's Day Survival Guide duet)
  • Jinxed!
  • All About Seduction
  • The Duke Diaries (Royal Entourage, #3)
  • Holiday Hideout
  • The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
  • Roughing It With Ryan (South Village Singles, #1)
  • The Princess and the Peer (The Princess Brides, #1)
  • A Midsummer Night's Sin (Blackthorn Brothers #2)
  • Mistletoe and Mayhem
  • Dear Maggie
  • Deep in the Heart
  • Real Women Don't Wear Size 2
  • Royal Weddings
Passed away February 18, 2012
More about Judi McCoy...

Goddess (3 books)
  • Almost a Goddess (Goddess, #1)
  • One Night with a Goddess (Goddess, #2)
Hounding the Pavement (Dog Walker Mysteries, #1) Heir of the Dog (Dog Walker Mysteries, #2) Death in Show (Dog Walker Mysteries, #3) Begging for Trouble (Dog Walker Mysteries, #4) Till Death Do Us Bark (Dog Walker Mysteries, #5)