Start by marking “A Woman to Love” as Want to Read:
A Woman to Love

A Woman to Love

A BDSM Awakening Story.

Submissive Dana has spent the last six months fantasizing about sexy, mysterious domme Alex. After their online friendship blossomed into so much more, Dana is finally ready to meet her domme in the flesh. Dinner. Hotel. Spanking. Lovemaking. What's not to love?

But taking things from virtual to in-real-life isn't so simple. With a lifetime of hurt
Published September 20th 2011 by Twisted Rose Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Woman to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Woman to Love

Judy Goodwin
Dec 06, 2013 Judy Goodwin rated it it was ok
I wanted to like this. I think there needs to be more good lesbian fiction out there. But I'm afraid that this particular book needs a lot of work to reach that. First, I would categorize this as erotica, not romance. There is no plot of finding a relationship; everything flows far too smoothly with no tension and no impediments. The closest this book has to a plot is a nebulous yearning by a woman wishing to be a submissive. I think if the book had focused more on that, with obstacles and chall ...more
Blessing Mabasa
Nov 19, 2013 Blessing Mabasa rated it it was ok
Being a horror and romantic fanatic, an erotica read was a new experience for me.
Nontheless there're two things I liked about this
book. It was a quick read, not too complicated.
Basically, the story is about two working women,
Alex and Dana, who meet on a dating site and f**k,
f**k, f**k! That's it. The next thing I liked about it was the directness. The author didn't beat about
the bush about the emotional feelings, or indeed
the physical, of the characters; I like a straight-to-
the-point writer. Bu
Angel Graham
Jul 19, 2016 Angel Graham marked it as books-i-wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
For reviewers:

I am unable to correct the problems you found in this book until February of 2014, as I am in another country until then, with no access to my MS. I will be addressing the concerns you have raised and reissuing the book at that time.

I hope when it goes back up you will consider giving it a second look.

Thank you for your honest reviews, as you have each raised some very valid concerns, which will be taken care of soon.
Veronica Artino
Veronica Artino rated it liked it
May 30, 2014
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2012
Perez
Perez marked it as to-read
May 26, 2012
TriciaLen
TriciaLen marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
Carol2
Carol2 marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2016
5221979
Author of "A Woman to Love" a lesbian erotic romance, "What Reviewers Want: Get Inside One Reviewer's Mind," a practical guide to help those who are venturing into the world of self-publishing and need reviews. She is also the author of "My Fear of You:Living with Agoraphobia."

Angel, writing as D. L. Graham is currently working on two non-fiction books; "Broken Pieces of Me", an abuse memoir and "
More about Angel Graham...