Start by marking “Be My Everything” as Want to Read:
Be My Everything

Be My Everything

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  353 ratings  ·  36 reviews
Lucas and Katherine enter into the perfect arrangement to fulfill their sexual needs, but what happens when their hearts get in the way?

Shy, awkward receptionist Katherine Sierra wants to explore her sexually submissive side. Although new to the BDSM world, she’s eager to learn. When she attends a play party and submits an application to one of the most experienced Doms in
Nook, 200 pages
Published September 19th 2011 by Beachwalk Press, Inc. (first published September 16th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Be My Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be My Everything

Aimee
I'm more of a contemporary romance kind of gal, so I didn't know what to expect when I bought this book. What I didn't count on, was that I wouldn't be able to put the damn thing down!

Ella has this wonderful flowing voice and creates characters that jump off the page. I found myself glued to Katherine and Luke's story, reading as quickly as I could just to see what happened next.

Even the erotic and BDSM elements of the book didn't put me off. I was right there with the characters, feeling every
Kelly *that's me*
This isn't my first BDSM book, and I was looking forward to reading a story about someone coming out of their shell.

At the start of the book there are a few things that irritate me, like Luke waving off subs that come and visit him like he's some price in his palace harem trying to decide which one to pick for the evening. There are other ways of letting me know that he's an in demand Dom, but whatever.

I get that Katherine is attracted to him and decides that despite the odds of him choosing he
Liz Castillo
Lucas is without a sub and is currently looking for someone. He would rather have someone that knows the rules, not a novices.

Katherine is new to this lifestyle. She's looking for a Dom to guide her, train her. She's noticed a Dom that she's keen to meet and hopeful will take her on. Lucas likes what he sees, but is reluctant since she's new to this lifestyle. But some times, the best things comes from those you take a risk on.

Their relationship has it's ups and down. Getting to know each other
Sofia Lazaridou
Nice book.It had enough BDSM but it was from the tamest forms BDSM can have since Kat was new to all this stuff and Lucas was soft with her.The review goodreads and the book has precticly says the end because Lucas shares Kat with Collin in the last pages of the book.
Sheila
HOT! HOT! HOT! Katherine is an inexperienced submissive who wants to learn. Lucas, who has been looking for a new experienced submissive, decides there is something about Katherine that makes him decide to train her. The more they are together, the deeper their feelings run, but neither will take the first step to speak those feelings aloud.

I enjoyed Katherine and Lucas. I liked their journey of discovery of each other. The sex was hot and plentiful. I could under each one's hesitancy to speak b
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
3.5 stars. Good but not great. Characters were ok. Story bland. Not one to reread.
Kristen (Peddler of Smut)
Low 3 stars

Overall a decent but somewhat lackluster light BDSM read.
BecksBookPicks
One you don't want to miss! This was my first BDSM, and I enjoyed it.
SirenBookReviews
Be My Everything by Ella Jade is a great erotic romance story. As the story starts out the reader gets a look into the stages and progression of a new submissive entering the BDSM world. Katherine is a submissive who is also strong willed and knows what she wants. She is willing to undergo much to achieve her goals.

Luke is a long-time Dominant that is established in the BDSM community. He could have any submissive that he wanted, but Katherine and her naivety called to him. Luke finds that he re
Amanda Ryan
This was another attempt of mine to explore the BDSM genre. It was recommended for those who read Fifty Shades of Grey and/or Mercy, so I figured I'd give it a go.

After attending a "play" party, Katherine decides she wants to try tipping her toes into the BDSM pond. On a whim she applies to be a Sub to Lucas Cain, a man who's reputation in Domination is preceded only by his business style. Lucas is reluctantly intrigued by Katherine. He likes the idea of being able to shape her to his needs, but
Kim
it was okay, but very vague, seemed like it was rushed. 6 months go by and no detail as far as what happened or how it was taught or anything. I didn't even realize the punishment bench wasn't being used anymore or why, until boom it was said that it hadn't been used. not very detail orientated, almost like it was expected of me to know what happened in between all those rushing and weeks.
Lorena
This story didn’t do it for me, for one the characters fell flat, for another, the story only progressed along because of reasons.
Instead of giving the reader the feeling that Luke was an in demand Dom, he just came across as such a pretentious dick. Then there was the fact that Luke picked Katherine as his new sub, out of all those applicants, even though he never takes on brand new subs, because reasons. Katherine annoyed me as well, she claims to be someone who wants to learn to submit, but d
Ria MacAlister
I really liked this book. It wasn't quite the typical Dom/sub story in that the BDSM wasn't a major part of the story. The author didn't write much about the "playroom scenes", and that, in my opinion, was much better than reading about the gory details of the consensual torture practices. The only complaint I have about the story is that I felt it could use maybe one more chapter, or an epilogue. The story ended a little abruptly (something I just realized my own book also does, which I am off ...more
Kim A
Does this remind anyone of Tara Sue Me's Submissive trilogy??
Kiru Taye
You know how some BDSM books are so full of the action but have no emotional intensity or are full of shallow characters? Well, this is NOT one of those stories.

I have to give Ella Jade full marks for writing a story that hooked me from page 1 and characters that actually had depth. Lucas is a Dom after my heart and Kat was just spunky--loved them.

This book is packed with emotional intensity and is also sensually satisfying.

My verdict: If you love erotic/BDSM romance, Buy it, Read it, Keep it!
Nichole
Ok so I really liked this story up until the Colin part... Hmm I didn't mind how he was brought into the scene but instead of Luke allowing it to follow completely through he should have stopped it... But I was won back over when Luke actually told her plain out he fell in love. Don't come across too many where the Dom says flat out 'I've fallen in love with you' normally these books just always have the characters thinking about love, not speaking it out actually so it won me over.
Elizabeth Morgan
I've wanted to read Be My Everything for ages, and finally got around to it, and all I can say is that it was worth the wait.

Ms Jade has wrote another sexy little number, and yet another hot male lead; I certainly wouldn't mind having Lucas tie me to the bed, or vice versa ;-P

I honestly didn't move until I had devoured the entire book. Definitely a must read!
A
I enjoyed it. It shows a different aspect of things, which was nice.
Another great story by Ella Jade! There were times that I wanted to smack both Luke and Kat, but I loved reading their relationship build. At one point toward the end I started to cry because I thought it was going to have a different ending. I think I was feeling Kat's emotions at that moment!
EmilyRose

So good I could not put it down (actually stayed up until 3am reading it...oops :)) the perfect mix of sweet and sexy, romantic and HOT. Some tears were shed (although that may have been my pregnancy hormones getting the better of me), laughs were made, and it was just beautiful.
Lillian
I loved this book. It was well written and I couldn't put it down (I kept in my middle drawer at work and was sneaking peeks when I should have been doing my work!). I felt for Kat; how could she not fall in love with Luke! I'm looking forward to reading more from this author.
A.R. Von
First I have to say I ADORE Lucas Cain. So hot, amazingly sexy and dominant it sends chills through my body. I was lost within the pages and look forward to reading more by Ella Jade. A definite MUST read for fans of the genre ;)
J.A. Canter
A simple story that lacks strong character development. It's not terrible - but just not deep enough for my liking.
Karsyn
Meh. I've read worse, I've read much better. It was ok, I guess. I don't like standoffish Doms at all.
Linda
Loved Kat and Lucas story, D/s, fluff and a whole lot of smexin.
Fun, smutty and quick read.
Charlac
This is just what I needed after 2 really emotional books. Light, uncomplicated and easy.
Gail
Lucas & Katherine would love to read another book about them.
Emily Steinmetz
Not too bad, but definately not a Fifty Shades!
  • Blushing Violet
  • No One But Madison
  • Make Me Shiver (Just Make Me, #1)
  • Training Amy (BDSM Erotica)
  • Into His Keeping
  • Ragged Edge (Body Masters, #1)
  • In the Zone
  • Owning Wednesday
  • Recipe for Submission
  • Protégée (Freedom Bound, #1)
  • Accidental Slave
  • Rite of First Claim (Diablo Blanco Club, #3)
  • Light Switch
  • Maverick's Black Cat (The Boulevard, #1)
  • Submissive Beauty
  • By My Side (Safe Word: Oasis, #2)
  • Nisey's Awakening (Doms of Chicago, #1)
  • Siren Unleashed (Texas Sirens, #7)
Welcome! I still can't believe I'm here! I've wanted to be an author from the time I was ten. It's only taken me twenty-seven years to get here, but you know what they say…better late than never!

I've been writing for as long as I can remember. As a child, I always had a notebook and pen with me and as an adult, the laptop is never far. I've been jotting down short stories for years. The plots and
More about Ella Jade...
Jocelyn's Choice Crossfire of Love The Weekend Proposition Make Me Stay Surrender to Me