Start by marking “Soul Whisperer (The Tracker #3)” as Want to Read:
Soul Whisperer (The Tracker #3)

Soul Whisperer (The Tracker #3)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Her father's death has long haunted shape-shifter Bess Suncatcher, leading her deep into the Northern California forests in search of healing…and peace. But that peace is threatened when she discovers a dead human body—and is detained by a dangerously sexy stranger.

As a Soul Whisperer, Cesar Garza is fated to use his gifts to track demonic predators. But he can't crack thi

Paperback, Harlequin Nocturne #126, 288 pages
Published November 15th 2011 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Soul Whisperer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Whisperer

Jasmyn
Bess and Cesar were born to be enemies. Half-blood descendants of two ancient and powerful spirits, their two races have been at odds since a war left both sides filled with hatred and distrust. When they both find themselves at the scene of a grisly death in the forest and the possible discovery of a new race, they find themselves stragely drawn to each other. Agreeing to work together to find more information on the strange death, they struggle to keep the sexual tension building between them ...more
Debbie Heaton
In Kernan's paranormal romance novel, Bess Suncatcher is haunted by her father's death. Seeking healing, the shape-shifter journeys deep into Northern California, but her peace is threatened when she discovers a dead human and meets a handsome stranger. Cesar Garza is a Soul Whisperer and fated to use his gifts to track demonic predators. This case is too much for him to crack alone and is forced to admit that he needs Bess's help. An attraction flares between them, Cesar tries to fight it and c ...more
Kaitlin
I loved this book and I hated for it to end so fast
Jenny
Mar 27, 2012 Jenny rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommended to Jenny by: Jenna Kernan
Shelves: romance
The glossary of terms in the back of the book helped me to understand the supernaturnal plot (loosely based on Lakota myth) of this romance novel. After that, the plot boils down to 2 "halflings" (Beth & Cesar) from differing clans (Inanoka/Skinwalkers & Niyanoka) with a mutual attraction who meet while discovering new halfing entities. I found that the story seemed to dwell on things in the past without much forward movement which left it with a flat feeling. [Thanks for extra book Jenn ...more
Tasneem
This was an interesting story. Quick to read and basically perfect for mindless enjoyment. I enjoyed the made-up Lakota legends and myths too. Inventive.

I enjoyed seeing Raven come to the realisation that she was being a bigot. I enjoyed seeing the realisation dawn that they were soul-mates too. Mostly though I just enjoyed the descriptions of the Red Road and the entire spiritual mythology.
Rexanna
The raven/woman in this book is fascinating to me. I marvel at Ms. Kernan's ability to twist my mind around the paths of the skin-walker's minds. The seemingly overwhelming reasons for the hero and heroine to not fall in love is well-crafted and finally broken open to reveal all the good reasons these two belong together.
Donna
Another solid Trackers book. I am glad to get Bess's story. I think their relationship was a bit rushed and didn't have the development time I usually like. Can't wait for Tuff to get his happily ever after. I freaking adore him.
Cathy Beckett

I really enjoyed this installment to her series. It was a fast-paced read with lots of action. The romantic scenes were well planned and I kept wondering what wads going to happen next.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Trackers
Narjis Fe
Narjis Fe marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Megan Jackson
Megan Jackson marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Pamela Saylor
Pamela Saylor is currently reading it
Nov 10, 2014
Leatha
Leatha added it
Nov 10, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Sherry Sandlin
Sherry Sandlin marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Crissy Voyles
Crissy Voyles marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Shezz
Shezz marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Leonie Burlace
Leonie Burlace marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Glenda
Glenda marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Aug 16, 2014
Nomme
Nomme added it
Aug 09, 2014
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Claim the Night (The Claiming #1)
  • Dark Sins and Desert Sands (Mythica #5)
  • Shadow of the Sheikh (Immortal Sheikhs #2)
  • The Shadow Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #9)
  • This Wicked Magic (This Witchery #2)
  • The Vampire Who Loved Me (Sons of Midnight #2)
  • A Warrior's Desire (The Esri #3)
  • Keeper of the Shadows (The Keepers: L.A. #3)
  • Vacation with a Vampire...and Other Immortals (Wings in the Night #17.5)
  • Sentinels: Tiger Bound (Sentinels #4)
  • Golden Vampire (Vampire Moons #1)
  • Wolf Whisperer (The Pack #11)
  • A Wolf's Heart (Valorian Chronicles #6)
  • Alaskan Wolf (Alpha Force #1)
  • The Wolven (The Keepers Trilogy #3)
  • Kissed by a Vampire (The Calling #8)
  • Mistress of the Underground (Secret Vampire Society #4)
  • Savage Redemption (Vampire #5)
Award-winning author Jenna Kernan writes fast-paced adventures in paranormal and Western historical romance. Her first book, WINTER WOMAN, sold in 2003 and was nominated for a RITA Award. Since then Jenna has sold over a dozen romances. In 2010 she won the Book Buyers Best Award for her debut paranormal, Dream Stalker from Silhouette Nocturne. Jenna is every bit as adventurous as her heroines. Her ...more
More about Jenna Kernan...
Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1) Winter Woman Beauty's Beast (The Tracker, #4) Ghost Stalker (The Tracker #2) The Last Cahill Cowboy (Cahill Cowboys, #4)