Start by marking “Aliens Love Panta Claus (The Underpants Books)” as Want to Read:
Aliens Love Panta Claus (The Underpants Books)

Aliens Love Panta Claus (Love Underpants)

The aliens are excited,

For tomorrow’s Christmas Day,

So instead of stealing underpants,

They’re giving them away!

Aliens love underpants! But they also love Christmas and Santa Claus. So when Santa’s sleigh is broken on Christmas Eve, it’s aliens to the rescue! Parents and kids alike will adore this hilarious tale from the creators of the celebrated Aliens Love Underpan

Published October 4th 2011 by Aladdin (first published October 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Aliens Love Panta Claus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aliens Love Panta Claus

Donna Gofur
Dec 08, 2012 Donna Gofur rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pgce-review
Fantastic Christmas follow up to 'Aliens love Underpants'.

The Aliens are back! However, instead of stealing underpants, the aliens decide they are giving them away for Christmas. So, the aliens decide to travel to the north pole to deliver the presents to Santa.

However, it turns out that Santa's sleigh has broken down. The aliens then find themselves helping Santa - by using their spaceship to deliver the presents.

The aliens find themselves filling up stockings with underpants and decorating C
Tina
So silly - it made me giggle out loud!
Brooke Beeson-king
Cute, rhymes, kids will love
Twinholly1
Aliens Love Panta Claus by Claire Freedman and Ben Cort is a cute twist on a traditional story. “The aliens were excited, as tomorrow’s Christmas Day, so instead of stealing underpants, they’re giving them away!” This beautiful and brightly illustrated book displays many pictures of underpants incorporated in what would be a normal Christmas story. The aliens aka the “Underwear Patrol” go to the North Pole to help Santa and the elves read all the letters and wrap all the toys, but the aliens hav ...more
Patricia (Patricia's Particularity)
What a fun book! Continuing within the Aliens Love Underpants, Claire Freedman & Ben Cort have created a fun and joyful Christmas book, great for any child. In spirit with the Christmas Holiday and what is means, the Aliens give underpants away instead of stealing in. They even put underpants in Santa Clause's toy bag!

With fun and witty rhymes, the Aliens have created another unforgettable story for all children. I love the images and paintings. Each Alien is different from each other, done
Patricia Mckelvy
What a fun book! Continuing within the Aliens Love Underpants, Claire Freedman & Ben Cort have created a fun and joyful Christmas book, great for any child. In spirit with the Christmas Holiday and what is means, the Aliens give underpants away instead of stealing in. They even put underpants in Santa Clause’s toy bag!

James Jones
Apr 25, 2012 James Jones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
The aliens packed up underpants with all the kids toys and they took down all their stockings and hung up underpants instead. They decorated the tree with underpants and one of the aliens took the star off the tree and put an alien in a space ship on the top of the tree. Then they hung up and underpants that said "An alien was here". Then there's the kid's cat wearing underpants.
Judy Desetti
Funny read aloud. Aliens come to help Santa but they are obsessed with underpants and add them to gifts and as decorations. They even help fly Santa around on Christmas eve and use underwear to hold the gifts.

Silly but I think kids will find it humorous.

Ciara
This is a very funny book, but not something that I would usually read. Its very short and I suppose its enjoyable ;)
Cheryl
Dec 03, 2012 Cheryl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute and funny book for early readers! My son enjoys all of the books in this series, as do I. The rhyming text adds to the fun of the hilarious pictures!
Heather
Jul 29, 2013 Heather rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
50 months - a silly story but what kid doesn't like the combination of aliens, Santa Claus and underpants?!?
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it liked it
Dec 01, 2012
Sandra Toft
Sandra Toft rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2016
Elizabeth Hamilton-pearce
Elizabeth Hamilton-pearce rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2014
Becky Zabriskie
Dec 24, 2012 Becky Zabriskie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We loved this book! My 7 year old reread it many many times. Super cute!
Jo-anne
Jo-anne rated it liked it
May 24, 2015
Nate
Nate rated it liked it
Nov 11, 2013
Siddharth Pillai
Siddharth Pillai rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2016
Melana
Jul 03, 2013 Melana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
it was funny.
elle and esme gosling
elle and esme gosling rated it it was ok
Apr 30, 2015
Alyson (Kid Lit Frenzy)
for fans of Aliens Love Underpants...
Mrs Debra Beaverstock
Mrs Debra Beaverstock rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2016
Elizabeth Beverley
Elizabeth Beverley rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2014
Michele Cousens
Michele Cousens rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2013
Randi
Randi rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2012
mrs lj stanworth
mrs lj stanworth rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2016
Jacq
Jacq rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2013
Blake
Blake rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2013
David Dooley
David Dooley rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2016
Ashley Fisher
Ashley Fisher rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • A Pirate's Night Before Christmas
  • Santa Duck
  • Mr. Christmas
  • Turkey Claus
  • You Are My Miracle
  • Tabby McTat
  • Who Will Guide My Sleigh Tonight?
  • Scaredy Squirrel Prepares for Christmas: A Safety Guide for Scaredies
  • Frankenstein
  • That's Not My Monster
  • Charlie and the Christmas Kitty (Charlie the Ranch Dog)
  • Mortimer's Christmas Manger
  • Merry Christmas, Curious George
  • Russell and the Lost Treasure
  • Dinosaur vs. Santa
  • I've Seen Santa!
  • Little Critter's the Night Before Christmas (Mercer Mayer Storybooks)
  • Merry Christmas, Big Hungry Bear!
I’ve been a writer for over 15 years now, but it wasn’t planned!

I had a variety of jobs, including secretary, trainee buyer at Harrods, dental nurse, production assistant in a reprographic and printing company and various others.

I began to write after joining a creative writing class. I had no success with article writing, or short stories, or fiction, but the first children’s story I wrote, for a
More about Claire Freedman...

Love Underpants (6 books)
  • Aliens Love Underpants