Start by marking “Take Your Best Shot (Popular Photography): Essential Tips & Tricks for Shooting Amazing Photos” as Want to Read:

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Gorgeous full-color photography how-to book gathers the best photo tips from professionals and amateurs, as well as how to use all the latest technology.

From the shutter-snapping experts at Popular Photography magazine, Take Your Best Shot takes your from camera novice to point-and-shoot pro. Learn how to:

-set up flattering window-lit portraits
-capture breathtaking under
Published October 4th 2011 by Weldon Owen

To ask other readers questions about Take Your Best Shot (Popular Photography), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take Your Best Shot (Popular Photography)

Nada Loughead
Not my cup of tea so passing it along for all you photography fans - and I know there's many of you. http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/1...
Jo-Ann Murphy
I was really lucky to win this book from Goodreads giveaways. It is fabulous!

The author clearly explains all the details from the various buttons and settings on the camera and what they do to the various lenses and filters to the different types of lighting.

The book is full of gorgeous photographs with tips on how to take a similar shot. What equipment and settings you need are all laid out. I found many helpful tips in this book.

My sister is the photographer in the family so I now see a Christ
Madlen
I was so excited when I received my copy in the mail. This book has everything imaginable when it comes to digital photography. Miriam Leuchter explains every little thing so well, a complete amateur would be able follow the steps. She shares so many ingenious ideas that anyone could try and get an amazing result. The example photography which is presented in the book is breath taking as well. If you get this book and follow the tips and tricks, you would no doubt take some amazing photos. I am ...more
Kathleen Messmer
Loved this book. It will stay on my shelf as a reference book for as long as I have shelves to put it on!
Clyde Young
Clyde Young marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Rafal Hetmanski
Rafal Hetmanski marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Bap
Bap marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Kat
Kat added it
Aug 09, 2014
Patrice Sartor
Patrice Sartor marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Jessica Pierson
Jessica Pierson marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Mar 30, 2014
Nikhilesh Sharma
Nikhilesh Sharma marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Pinkpenter
Pinkpenter marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Bonnie Wilson
Bonnie Wilson marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2014
Sanjai
Sanjai is currently reading it
Nov 21, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »