Start by marking “Samhain's Kiss (Blood, Moon and Sun, #2)” as Want to Read:
Samhain's Kiss (Blood, Moon and Sun, #2)

Samhain's Kiss (Blood, Moon and Sun #2)

3.85  ·  Rating Details  ·  571 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Randall has a bad feeling about the upcoming Samhain festivities. A gut-wrenching foreboding that something is going to go wrong. When he's taken over by the spirit of a dead fae king, he learns this is just the beginning of his problems.

Now with the ability to access powerful abilities, Randall finds it difficult to submit to his vampire lover. Because while Randall the m
ebook, 1st Edition, 113 pages
Published October 22nd 2011 by Silver Publishing (first published October 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Samhain's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Samhain's Kiss

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesClaimings, Tails, and Other Alien Artifacts by Lyn GalaThe Good Boy by Lisa HenryHunter of Demons by Jordan L. HawkBound by Blood by Jourdan Lane
MM Romance - Ongoing Main Characters
23rd out of 53 books — 1 voter
Bound by Blood by Jourdan LaneInterview with the Vampire by Anne RiceNotturno by Z.A. MaxfieldDeceptions by Jourdan LaneSacrifice by Jourdan Lane
Best Gay Vampires
329th out of 422 books — 604 voters

More lists with this book...

Josie Goodreads
Oct 25, 2011 Josie Goodreads rated it liked it
I liked Blood Signs, and really like Randy and Sasha, and whilst Samhain's Kiss was okay that was really all it was. I haven't read much of Amber Kell, just these two and the Dragonmen trilogy, but I always feel her books could be so much more, longer with more depth, they always seem to just skim the surface.
Veronica /  V
Oct 23, 2011 Veronica / V rated it liked it
I love book one from this series, but I could have done without this one.
Maybe because I was disappointed it wansn't about the other characters from book one, for example Tian.
I enjoy, Although not as much as Blood Signs .
Christina
Hmmm... not as strong as the first book but it was a good, quick read.

This book follows Randy's connection to the Fae and we witness his growth as a lover beside a very powerful vampire unfold.
Janet
Nov 15, 2011 Janet rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
light, fun read. I liked that Randall was a little more confident and secure by the end.
Kristie Crawford
Oct 25, 2011 Kristie Crawford rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-authors
This was an excellent addition to Amber's Blood Signs, I hope we read more about Randy and Sasha.
Aida
Oct 23, 2011 Aida rated it it was ok
There's not really anything I can say, here. Usually I like Amber Kell's books. They're a fun, easy, light read. To be fair, I didn't like Blood Signs as much as I liked her other books, but I'd hoped maybe Samhain's Kiss would be different (that, and the cover was pretty. I am, ever, inherently ruled by aesthetics). If it's possible, I think I liked Samhain's Kiss LESS than Blood Signs. Most of this, I'll admit, is due to Sasha.

Oh my god, Sasha. Look, I love a dominant, strong alpha male. I do.
Karel
Dec 20, 2012 Karel rated it did not like it
Shelves: nomance
This is ridiculous.

The big bad vampire that even Sasha is afraid of is felled in one sentence.

Then Rael and Vallin? Pointless filler arc. We don't know these characters, and they're portrayed erratically. First they're foreshadowing for evil in the previous book, and then they were reluctant co-conspirators, and then all of a sudden they're declaring their love out of nowhere - a love that had no development at all previously.

This isn't an action novel, but the discomfort of the author at writin
L-D
May 06, 2012 L-D rated it liked it
Unlike some series where the next book focuses on a new set of MCs, the second book in the Blood, Moon and Sun series revisits Randall and Sasha. It was a cute story but like the first, it didn't really blow me away. I enjoyed reading it, and I did like it better than the first book because there was much more development, but I find that these stories are a little too short to develop the plot or the characters well enough. In this case, since the author did focus on Randy and Sasha again inste ...more
Alina Neacşu
Dec 21, 2014 Alina Neacşu rated it really liked it
"Oh fuck."
"What? What's wrong?"Sasha turned his lover so he could see his back. "Love, I think you might want to get used to the idea of having wings."
Randy paled. "What?"
"Well, I hate to bring up previous lovers, but long before you, I once had a fae lover. This is what their backs look like when their wings are retracted."
"B-but that doesn't mean I'm going to have wings."
Sasha stroked Randy's head. "We'll see, but I think your DNA might have changed a bit when you were taken over by the fae ki
Isabella
Brenda (b)
Jun 02, 2012 Brenda (b) rated it really liked it
This continued the story of Randy and Sasha. It tied up the storyline, answered some questions raised in Blood Signs and provided a more solid conclusion.
Noughty
The blurb is very misleading. It makes you think this book will be about the trouble of submitting while being inhabited by some dominant ghost, but it was just one little scene. The book plot was basically about the ghost. The main couple just secondary characters.
Rebecca
Oct 21, 2011 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Loved it and hoping there's going to be more
Phaney
May 30, 2015 Phaney rated it it was ok
2014 Re-read:

This is somewhat disappointing for a sequel.

For one thing, not everything matches in terms of continuity. I mean, the facts line up close enough but the tone between people just does not match at all. Randy’s lovely mix between autonomous and accepting is still there but the areas affected are kind of switched around – with unbecoming effects.
Plus why is he suddenly so insecure of his relationship with Sasha, when it was made clear in the first book that Sasha will die without him?
Chanty
Jul 16, 2015 Chanty rated it liked it
Lite and fluffy. Expect no more. I enjoyed this short one. A lot happens, but everything is resolved in the end. I always like reading about a couple throughout several books. And this one does not disappoint. There is actually some relationship growth and understanding. It was nice. But I'm easy to please. So keep that in mind.
Isabelle
May 12, 2015 Isabelle rated it really liked it
I liked the first one... This book is as good as the first. Hope to have more...
Adina Nicc
Sep 21, 2015 Adina Nicc rated it liked it
3.5
Sui Lynn
Oct 22, 2011 Sui Lynn rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
CB
Jan 19, 2015 CB rated it it was amazing
A great follow-up to "Blood Signs." This has more story about Randall and his adventure in the Fae world than the blurb hints. Nothing to be disappointed in - it was interesting, fun and I hope the author keeps writing more in this series!
Ayune01
Oct 24, 2011 Ayune01 rated it it was ok
i was really dissatisfied after reading.
i had really high expectation and was happy when got this book.
it was not up to my expectation upon finished.

little feel like scramble?
Maki2011
May 31, 2012 Maki2011 rated it really liked it
Brittney Bower
Nov 21, 2013 Brittney Bower rated it really liked it
there better be more in this series.
Tiffany j
Oct 21, 2013 Tiffany j rated it it was amazing
loved it cant wait for the next one
Dallison
Mar 08, 2012 Dallison rated it it was amazing
Loved Randy and Sasha
Vicki
Vicki rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2016
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Shlise Sorrentino
Shlise Sorrentino rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2016
A
A marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2016
  • Heart of Dame (Solomon's Pride #3)
  • Deadly Secrets (Dark Kings of Eternity, #1)
  • Fang And Fur (Midnight Matings #6)
  • Lust & Vamp (Anything Goes #2)
  • Liquid Crimson (Neo's Realm, #1)
  • Covenant in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #2)
  • Night and Day (Night and Day, #1)
  • Nature of the Beast (Outside the City #1)
  • Reclamation (Dominion, #2)
  • A Royal Bind (Changing Moon, #2)
  • Simply Perfect (Lady Blue Crew #8)
  • Crying For The Moon
  • Bound in Blood (My Vampire and I, #5)
  • Talon and the Falconer (Symbiotic Mates, #3)
  • The Prince's Angel (Legends of the Romanorum, #1)
  • Fire And Ash (Midnight Matings #3)
Amber Kell has made a career out of daydreaming. It has been a lifelong habit she practices diligently as shown by her complete lack of focus on anything not related to her fantasy world building.

When she told her husband what she wanted to do with her life he told her to go have fun.

During those seconds she isn't writing she remembers she has children who humor her with games of 'what if' and let
More about Amber Kell...

Blood, Moon and Sun (2 books)
  • Blood Signs (Blood, Moon and Sun #1)