Start by marking “Samhain's Kiss (Blood, Moon and Sun, #2)” as Want to Read:
Samhain's Kiss (Blood, Moon and Sun, #2)

Samhain's Kiss (Blood, Moon and Sun #2)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  447 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Randall has a bad feeling about the upcoming Samhain festivities. A gut-wrenching foreboding that something is going to go wrong. When he's taken over by the spirit of a dead fae king, he learns this is just the beginning of his problems.

Now with the ability to access powerful abilities, Randall finds it difficult to submit to his vampire lover. Because while Randall the m
ebook, 1st Edition, 113 pages
Published October 22nd 2011 by Silver Publishing (first published October 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Samhain's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Samhain's Kiss

Bound by Blood by Jourdan LaneRebirth by Jordan Castillo PriceVertigo by Jordan Castillo PriceSnare by Jordan Castillo PriceDeceptions by Jourdan Lane
M/M Vampire Recommendations
46th out of 65 books — 33 voters
Bound by Blood by Jourdan LaneInterview with the Vampire by Anne RiceNotturno by Z.A. MaxfieldDeceptions by Jourdan LaneSacrifice by Jourdan Lane
Best Gay Vampires
271st out of 362 books — 503 voters

More lists with this book...

Josie Goodreads
I liked Blood Signs, and really like Randy and Sasha, and whilst Samhain's Kiss was okay that was really all it was. I haven't read much of Amber Kell, just these two and the Dragonmen trilogy, but I always feel her books could be so much more, longer with more depth, they always seem to just skim the surface.
Veronica /  V
I love book one from this series, but I could have done without this one.
Maybe because I was disappointed it wansn't about the other characters from book one, for example Tian.
I enjoy, Although not as much as Blood Signs .
Christina
Hmmm... not as strong as the first book but it was a good, quick read.

This book follows Randy's connection to the Fae and we witness his growth as a lover beside a very powerful vampire unfold.
Janet
light, fun read. I liked that Randall was a little more confident and secure by the end.
Kristie Crawford
This was an excellent addition to Amber's Blood Signs, I hope we read more about Randy and Sasha.
Aida
There's not really anything I can say, here. Usually I like Amber Kell's books. They're a fun, easy, light read. To be fair, I didn't like Blood Signs as much as I liked her other books, but I'd hoped maybe Samhain's Kiss would be different (that, and the cover was pretty. I am, ever, inherently ruled by aesthetics). If it's possible, I think I liked Samhain's Kiss LESS than Blood Signs. Most of this, I'll admit, is due to Sasha.

Oh my god, Sasha. Look, I love a dominant, strong alpha male. I do.
Karel
This is ridiculous.

The big bad vampire that even Sasha is afraid of is felled in one sentence.

Then Rael and Vallin? Pointless filler arc. We don't know these characters, and they're portrayed erratically. First they're foreshadowing for evil in the previous book, and then they were reluctant co-conspirators, and then all of a sudden they're declaring their love out of nowhere - a love that had no development at all previously.

This isn't an action novel, but the discomfort of the author at writin
L-D
Unlike some series where the next book focuses on a new set of MCs, the second book in the Blood, Moon and Sun series revisits Randall and Sasha. It was a cute story but like the first, it didn't really blow me away. I enjoyed reading it, and I did like it better than the first book because there was much more development, but I find that these stories are a little too short to develop the plot or the characters well enough. In this case, since the author did focus on Randy and Sasha again inste ...more
Isabella
Brenda (b)
This continued the story of Randy and Sasha. It tied up the storyline, answered some questions raised in Blood Signs and provided a more solid conclusion.
Noughty
The blurb is very misleading. It makes you think this book will be about the trouble of submitting while being inhabited by some dominant ghost, but it was just one little scene. The book plot was basically about the ghost. The main couple just secondary characters.
Rebecca
Loved it and hoping there's going to be more
Sui Lynn
Ayune01
i was really dissatisfied after reading.
i had really high expectation and was happy when got this book.
it was not up to my expectation upon finished.

little feel like scramble?
Maki2011
Brittney Bower
there better be more in this series.
Tiffany j
loved it cant wait for the next one
Dallison
Reader1971
Reader1971 marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
CB
CB is currently reading it
Nov 03, 2014
Wichard Fella
Wichard Fella marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Julie
Julie added it
Oct 16, 2014
  • Heart of Dame (Solomon's Pride, #3)
  • Deadly Secrets (Dark Kings of Eternity, #1)
  • Just A Vampire (Tribal Bonds, #1)
  • Love's Crash Landing
  • Liquid Crimson (Neo's Realm, #1)
  • Reclamation (Dominion, #2)
  • Crying For The Moon
  • Lust & Vamp (Anything Goes #2)
  • Alliance In Blood (Partnership in Blood, #1)
  • Body Magic (Triad, #2)
  • A Pint Light (Vampires & Mages & Weres, Oh My!, #1)
  • Talon and the Falconer (Symbiotic Mates, #3)
  • Kissed by Death (Kissed by an Immortal, #1)
  • Fire And Ash (Midnight Matings, #3)
Amber Kell is one of those quiet people they always tell you to watch out for. She lives in Dallas with her husband, two sons, and one extremely stupid dog.

She also writes under the name Mikela Q. Chase
More about Amber Kell...
From Pack to Pride (Supernatural Mates #1) Attracting Anthony (Moon Pack, #1) Trials of Tam (The Larson Legacy, #1) Mate Hunt (Dragonmen, #1) A Prideful Mate (Supernatural Mates #2)