When Dawn Breaks

When Dawn Breaks

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Steven has an undeniable desire, a passion, a craving--to be tied up and spanked. He wants to be given orders and treated roughly during sex by two big men. He can't help himself, and resisting the urge will drive him insane. For the last year, he's been visiting a club where Jasper and Nic meet his needs very well. But Steven also wants a relationship with someone special...more
Published (first published September 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about When Dawn Breaks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Dawn Breaks

JustJen "Miss Conduct"
So, Steven Dawn has a bit of a problem. He has a boss, Patrick, who wants to have a relationship with him, but Patrick is very gentle and vanilla-like. Steven, not so much. For quite a while, he has been going to a club and meeting up with two doms (Jasper and Nic) who both top, use and abuse him fulfilling his darkest needs. Steven realizes he cannot do without this in his life, and, therefore, continually turns down Patrick's advances.

Something happens, where Patrick bails the guys out, and S...more
Brina Brady*Follow Me. I'm going places.*
In the beginning Steven met up with these two hot Doms in a club. They dished out the rough sex he needed for satisfaction. Very hot scenes. The club scene was interesting because people just stripped their clothes off and had sex in the open. I want to see more of the club scenes. Maybe another book will follow.

At the same time, Steven's boss Patrick wanted a relationship with him. He agrees to date him. Instantly, Steven moved in but kept his own apartment.

At first, I was annoyed with Steven...more
Mae Hancock
Really enjoyed this book. Hot club scenes and the unexpected springs which I really enjoyed. Kinda hoped Patrick might find the dom in himself but it didn't detract from my enjoyment of the story. Things worked out really well I liked the love v sexual desire and reminds us all that we should be with a lover who has the same taste in the bedroom or there will be one partner or maybe even two who is unfulfilled. Glad it ended how it did.
Da'ad
Wow. Flaming hot sex. I love it when the bottom (and top, naturally) enjos rough sex. So hot! Whew! And the kind that he likes is even kinkier. I gotta admire the mixture of romantic and filthy hot sex there. Though I had hoped that hot, sweet main character had a bigger role NOW. I wonder if there'll be a second part to this, but I guess not. It's not really necessary, but it would be so...yum!
CB
A very hot story. I don't think the 2 doms should have a say in Patrick's satisfaction; other than that, it was actually very hot.
Amanda
this was a very short book
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Babycake_bunny
Babycake_bunny marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Caroline Brand
Caroline Brand marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Kagome
Kagome added it
Jun 25, 2014
Sara Covolo
Sara Covolo marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Gus
Gus added it
Jun 19, 2014
Skye Blue
Skye Blue marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Minerva
Minerva marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
April Dykes
April Dykes marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Jennifer Isbister
Jennifer Isbister marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Jamie
Jamie added it
Apr 26, 2014
Zam
Zam marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Illuminatii
Illuminatii is currently reading it
Mar 22, 2014
Alina
Alina marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Eden Cole has been creating stories in her head since she was a small child. Love and romance, sensual pleasures find their voice in her erotic stories of romance. Fantasy, paranormal and science fiction are her favorite genres to write in.
More about Eden Cole...
Not My Wolf (Fenrir Wolves, #1) What He Wants Touch My Wolf (Fenrir Wolves, #2) Reluctant Mate (Perfect Strangers #22) Heal My Wolf (Fenrir Wolves, #3)