Start by marking “The Onion Presents: Love, Sex, And Other Natural Disasters: Relationship Reporting From America's Finest News Source” as Want to Read:

The Onion Presents: Love, Sex, And Other Natural Disasters: Relationship Reporting From America's Finest News Source (The Onion Presents)

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  75 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Here are more than one hundred news stories of high-school sweethearts, college hook-ups, dating disasters, weddings, divorces, and restraining orders. From “18-Year-Old Miraculously Finds Soulmate in Hometown” to “Couple Forgets 70th Wedding Anniversary,” these reports capture the heartbreak and hilarity of the human experience.
Published January 10th 2012 by Quirk Books

To ask other readers questions about The Onion Presents, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Onion Presents

Sam Lewis
Brilliant book for a quick dose of laughter that you can keeping going back to, and still stays funny.
Dale
Very funny quick browse. Who doesn't love The Onion?
Amy
This was a funny, easy read. As with everything by The Onion, it is utterly ridiculous but very entertaining. It took me awhile because it was my work book but it's a very good book for that. With the many articles, it is easy to pick it up, read an article or two and put it down. It is cleverly written and well done. I quite enjoyed this book.
Marie
Okay, it's funny, but it's childish. I think I'm done with The Onion now.
Jim
was very funny and righon target about love,sex and other natural disasters
Sven Kämmerer
It's a 4 on some occasions, but overall it's mostly "just" ok.
Yvonne
the book made me officially give up on the onion news
Michelle
The onion at its best. An excellent laugh.
Anne Wood
So wrong, and oh so hilarious.
Wee Man
Wee Man marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Rhondastamey Hixon
Rhondastamey Hixon marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Alex Radcliff
Alex Radcliff marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Taylor Nieuwdorp
Taylor Nieuwdorp marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Claire
Claire added it
Aug 05, 2014
Paul Barth
Paul Barth is currently reading it
Jun 24, 2014
Meganmaria
Meganmaria is currently reading it
Jul 21, 2014
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Jeremy Frens
Jeremy Frens marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
The satirical newspaper The Onion was founded in 1988 at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Originally a weekly humor print publication targeting a local student population, The Onion is today a booming news organization known as America’s Finest News Source.

The launch of TheOnion.com in 1996 expanded its signature brand of satire to a national and international audience. Online expansion opene...more
More about The Onion...
Our Dumb Century: The Onion Presents 100 Years of Headlines from America's Finest News Source Our Dumb World: The Onion's Atlas of the Planet Earth Dispatches from the Tenth Circle: The Best of The Onion The Onion's Finest News Reporting, Volume 1 The Onion Ad Nauseam: Complete News Archives, Volume 13