Start by marking “Roman Solaire and the Crystal Towers” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Roman Solaire and the ...
Mobashar Qureshi

Roman Solaire and the Crystal Towers

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Roman Solaire travels to New York where he navigates the dangers between an upscale real estate firm, the grand opening of their hot new property the Crystal Towers, and a beautiful young intern. Things turn deadly as Solaire closes in on a rich and powerful business magnate whose involvement in international terrorism makes this Solaire’s most perilous assignment to date.
Nook, 0 pages
Published June 1st 2011 by Mobashar Qureshi, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Roman Solaire and the Crystal Towers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roman Solaire and the Crystal Towers

Patty Jansen
I received this book as part of a LibraryThing give-away. I also know this writer from a writers' forum and I find this review not easy to write, but I was asked to review as part of the give-away.

I think the story and series has potential. It's fast-paced, with lots of action. It's not a story you'd read for character development, but that's within expectations of the genre.

That said, as this story stands, it falls down for me in one small and one fairly big area.

First of all, the style bother
I enjoyed Roman Solaire. I tried something new with my kindle I turned the audio on and it read the book to me. Not as well if I bought a audio cd but it let me listen to the book while I was able to do other things at same time. I think I am going to do this a lot and be more productive and read more books than I can do other wise.
Roman Solaire gets things done, he does not work for any goverment and does what he thinks is right. He took months to figure out how to get a key off one per
I was lucky enough to win an e-copy of Roman Solaire and the Crystal Towers in a Librarything Giveaway.

I enjoyed this little novel, and for the most part it was very well written. A lot of the action sequences are written in very short, sharp, punchy sentences, possibly as a device to convey how the actions are happening, onomatopoeic style, but personally I would have preferred to read these parts of the novel as more complex sentences, perhaps running on to show the general speed and flow of t
C Dove
Good quick read! Just enough "who dunit" to keep you reading and make you want to know more about the protagonist
Yet another good story by Mobashar Qureshi. This is about the 5th novel I've read by this author and every story has been worth reading. This one is as well. Nice taut little thriller that gives you just enough to keep you interested. First in the series was an excellent way to spend the afternoon in the sun and I can not wait to read book 2 and 3. Good Job.
Great book! A quick's so well written, clear and concise, that it's easy to finish in one sitting!
Roman Solaire is a very cool character..strong and truly cares about trying to do the right thing! I sure hope to see many more books involving him and his new, not totally unwelcome, side kick!
Deb Novack
This was a short story that is well written and easy to read. The characters are well explained and the storyline was easy to follow. I picked this book up on Sunday night and finished it Monday night. I would truly like to read more stories involving Roman Solaire and his missions.
Quick read! Great storyline just needs to be expanded on. If you are looking for a quick read to fill some time, this is the book for you. It is easy to read and can be read in one setting.

I was given this novella in exchange of an honest review.
Krizia Anna
This was a pretty good book but I think if compared to other spy books this one falls short. It was a bit rushed for me. I think if the author took his time it would have been better.
it was ok. glad it was free.
Krissy Lee
Krissy Lee marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2015
Kate is currently reading it
Sep 15, 2015
Lelouch marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Sondra Castello
Sondra Castello is currently reading it
May 22, 2015
Robert W.
Robert W. marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Gerald Sessions
Gerald Sessions marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Earicka marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
MOBASHAR QURESHI was named one of the ten rising mystery writers to watch by Quill & Quire Magazine. He is the author of THE BLUE HORNET, THE OCTOBER FIVE, THE PAPERBOYS CLUB, along with several other novels. He is married and lives in Toronto, Canada.
More about Mobashar Qureshi...
The Silent Reporter (Hyder Ali #1) The Paperboys Club The October Five The Rogue Reporter (Hyder Ali #2) The Blue Hornet