Start by marking “Roman Solaire and the Crystal Towers” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Roman Solaire and the ...

Mobashar Qureshi

Roman Solaire and the Crystal Towers (Roman Solaire #1)

3.65  ·  Rating Details  ·  49 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Roman Solaire travels to New York where he navigates the dangers between an upscale real estate firm, the grand opening of their hot new property the Crystal Towers, and a beautiful young intern. Things turn deadly as Solaire closes in on a rich and powerful business magnate whose involvement in international terrorism makes this Solaire’s most perilous assignment to date.
Nook, 0 pages
Published June 1st 2011 by Mobashar Qureshi, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Roman Solaire and the Crystal Towers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roman Solaire and the Crystal Towers

Patty Jansen
Jul 06, 2013 Patty Jansen rated it it was ok
Shelves: self-published, crime
I received this book as part of a LibraryThing give-away. I also know this writer from a writers' forum and I find this review not easy to write, but I was asked to review as part of the give-away.

I think the story and series has potential. It's fast-paced, with lots of action. It's not a story you'd read for character development, but that's within expectations of the genre.

That said, as this story stands, it falls down for me in one small and one fairly big area.

First of all, the style bother
Rhonda
Dec 29, 2011 Rhonda rated it really liked it
4 STARS
I enjoyed Roman Solaire. I tried something new with my kindle I turned the audio on and it read the book to me. Not as well if I bought a audio cd but it let me listen to the book while I was able to do other things at same time. I think I am going to do this a lot and be more productive and read more books than I can do other wise.
Roman Solaire gets things done, he does not work for any goverment and does what he thinks is right. He took months to figure out how to get a key off one per
Grammar*Kitten
I was lucky enough to win an e-copy of Roman Solaire and the Crystal Towers in a Librarything Giveaway.

I enjoyed this little novel, and for the most part it was very well written. A lot of the action sequences are written in very short, sharp, punchy sentences, possibly as a device to convey how the actions are happening, onomatopoeic style, but personally I would have preferred to read these parts of the novel as more complex sentences, perhaps running on to show the general speed and flow of t
C Dove
May 10, 2015 C Dove rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good quick read! Just enough "who dunit" to keep you reading and make you want to know more about the protagonist
Elizabeth
Dec 14, 2012 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Yet another good story by Mobashar Qureshi. This is about the 5th novel I've read by this author and every story has been worth reading. This one is as well. Nice taut little thriller that gives you just enough to keep you interested. First in the series was an excellent way to spend the afternoon in the sun and I can not wait to read book 2 and 3. Good Job.
Jade
Apr 02, 2012 Jade rated it really liked it
Great book! A quick read...it's so well written, clear and concise, that it's easy to finish in one sitting!
Roman Solaire is a very cool character..strong and truly cares about trying to do the right thing! I sure hope to see many more books involving him and his new, not totally unwelcome, side kick!
Deb Novack
Oct 11, 2011 Deb Novack rated it really liked it
This was a short story that is well written and easy to read. The characters are well explained and the storyline was easy to follow. I picked this book up on Sunday night and finished it Monday night. I would truly like to read more stories involving Roman Solaire and his missions.
Melissa
Jul 16, 2013 Melissa rated it liked it
Quick read! Great storyline just needs to be expanded on. If you are looking for a quick read to fill some time, this is the book for you. It is easy to read and can be read in one setting.

I was given this novella in exchange of an honest review.
Krizia Anna
Jul 13, 2015 Krizia Anna rated it liked it
Shelves: mobashar-qureshi
This was a pretty good book but I think if compared to other spy books this one falls short. It was a bit rushed for me. I think if the author took his time it would have been better.
Kevin
Jun 10, 2015 Kevin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, what a fantastic story, and all the more too true and realistic. Roman Solaire is a good character who manages to get ingratiated into the lives of many
Ht
Sep 26, 2013 Ht rated it liked it
it was ok. glad it was free.
Shampa Ghosh
Shampa Ghosh rated it did not like it
May 27, 2016
Carl Dixon
Carl Dixon rated it really liked it
May 07, 2016
Ranjini
Ranjini rated it really liked it
May 01, 2016
Judith
Judith rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2016
wayne d. hickin
wayne d. hickin rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2016
David Ellis
David Ellis rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2016
Mary
Mary rated it did not like it
Apr 20, 2016
Liz Barno
Liz Barno rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2016
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2016
Loretta Williams
Loretta Williams rated it did not like it
Feb 23, 2016
Larry Laird
Larry Laird rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2016
paul
paul rated it really liked it
Feb 29, 2016
sam booker
sam booker marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
HAYATH OOGOS
HAYATH OOGOS rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
Biscay
Biscay marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
David Orbin
David Orbin marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Kajola
Kajola marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
MOBASHAR QURESHI was named one of the ten rising mystery writers to watch by Quill & Quire Magazine. He is the author of THE BLUE HORNET, THE OCTOBER FIVE, THE PAPERBOYS CLUB, along with several other novels. He is married and lives in Toronto, Canada.
More about Mobashar Qureshi...

Roman Solaire (3 books)
  • Roman Solaire and The Royal Bank of Lords (The Solaire Series #2)
  • Roman Solaire and the Paradise Gallery (The Solaire Series #3)